Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-14-2018, 07:27 AM   #136  

good morning! i'll have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. today won't be as busy as last Thursday.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:11 AM   #137  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

grannynancy Congrats on the new low! Sounds like you have a lot going on.

Kelijpa I like the commentary on today's devotion. Was that the correct time for TTOM to "start" or is it between? I was really craving something sweet last night and that's why I had the honeydew melon. I figured that was better than any other alternative.

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1645
Weigh In: 188.8
Up: .2

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 14

1 Thessalonians 5:8
But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

In battle, the helmet is one of the most important protections. Head wounds can be fatal, and so the helmet must be strong. No soldier would think of entering the fray without proper head protection. Thessalonians says that our Christian helmet is the hope of salvation. Christ gives us that helmet. Through the hope we have in Christ, we are protected and prepared to meet the challenges of our lives. Dieting is just one of those challenges, and without hope of success and completion, we are ill-equipped to meet that challenge. The greater our hope, the better our chance to lose weight.

Today's thought: Lord, give me a helmet which covers my mouth, too!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:22 AM   #138  

diana, I also get devotions for dieters emailed to me. helps keep me on track. I also post it to my tops chapter's facebook page.
Old 06-14-2018, 09:42 AM   #139  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone
WI up 1.2 has to be the dinner out with a friend last night. Even though I made good choices and went to the rest. website to look at nutrition I still had a gain.

Will be doing the gym tonight at my normal time so yeah, no more of the morning workouts. But am going to swing by for an aqua massage on my way into the office ---7 min of bliss

Personals later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:29 AM   #140  

good morning again! just got back from power walking and running a couple of errands.
Old 06-14-2018, 09:22 PM   #141  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow is my early day. Oh, joy, you know how much I like that.

Total Approx 1545 Calories + f

Breakfast (430 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Veggies 90 calories
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Mango fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
naval orange 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled tuna & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:

Leslie Sansone 4 Fast Miles
Old 06-14-2018, 09:35 PM   #142  

good evening! went for a power walk and run an errand after supper tonight. went to the supermarket to get something I forgot to get earlier.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:42 PM   #143  
Work in Progress

Good evening to all
Went to gym this evening, 30 min elliptical, approx 20 min free weights then 10 min HIIT on stairmaster - that was a killer of 10 min. Eating good today (little slip up with carbs at lunch chicken teriyaki) Calorie1383, Carbs 31 so far 11,000+ steps burn per fitbit 1800 seems like it should be more.

granny good to see you and congrats on that low
Diana...love early days
ciecie you are so active!
Teri000 how are you?
kelijpa tomorrow is my leg/squat day and I am still sore from Wed mornings session
Jendiet you ok? you know this room full of moms tend to worry
Old 06-15-2018, 05:45 AM   #144  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few monutes.
Old 06-15-2018, 06:22 AM   #145  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

nancylmrn I was thinking about Jen, too. Hopefully she is just busy.

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1545 +
Weigh In: 188.6
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Today's devotion is such an encouragement.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 15

Romans 5:1-2
. . .Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Some days we just need to stop and congratulate ourselves on how far we've come. Perhaps there aren't a lot of outward signs of our diet yet. Perhaps we aren't even close to where we hope to be. Perhaps we still have a long way to go. That's okay. Sometimes we need to rejoice in the progress we've made in order to have the energy to keep on going. The Lord created in six days, and on the seventh He rested. In every endeavor, especially the difficult ones, we need a break to sit back and enjoy what we've done so far. Even if the beginnings are humble, we can feel good that we are devoted to doing something good for ourselves.

Today's thought: I'm better than I was yesterday, and I can't wait until tomorrow!
Old 06-15-2018, 06:36 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning
169.8 NEW LOW Broke through 170, at least for today.
I will say that ritual, compliance, getting in those steps, AND daily accountability does make a difference.

Heading out for walks. My sleep has not been great and I think maybe I need to get it all done in the morning because of the heat. Also don't like dog paws on even the warm asphalt of late evening. Heading out to 95% Humidity @ 70F so will come back drenched.

Will come back later to catch up.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 06:58 AM   #147  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannynancy View Post
Good Morning
169.8 NEW LOW Broke through 170, at least for today.
I will say that ritual, compliance, getting in those steps, AND daily accountability does make a difference.
Awesome!
Old 06-15-2018, 10:29 AM   #148  

Default June 2018

HELLO!

I posted earlier, but I was bounced out. I wish I was more computer savvy. There's a local computer group I think about joining, but I never get to the meetings.

GrandNan: Congratulations on new low!

Kelipa: I live in SW PA. Where do you reside in PA? I try to grow lots of different things. Sometimes the weather is not right. Sometimes the soil is not right. Sometimes the location is not right. Penn State has master gardeners throughout the state. You can consult them for free at some of the plant festivals where they are present. Sometimes I try to grow stuff that doesn't grow in PA...like blue poppies that could not take the heat. I think some conservatories in Pittsburgh and Philly order them from Alaska, if you want to see them.

Diana: I was having face pain...I did not know what it was. When I went to the dental clinic...I was thinking pulled teeth or crowns ($$$) or root canals ($$$). It turned out my teeth were not aligned right and so they ground down some of the crowns...I hope it works!

DIET: Diet not too bad except orange chicken, cheesy bagel, and ice cream cone. Today, I am eating too much cereal.
225/206.8/209/209.9/205
EXERCISE: None except knee exercises the past two days. I did a little gardening yesterday and some this am.
OTHER: Yesterday, I worked on some small pots of succulents. I found two redbud tree seedlings in the gravel driveway, so I potted them. I potted some variegated ajuga. This am, I repotted some basil and cilantro. My feet and shoes are all wet from the dew. I don't like that. But once I started gardening, I really became enthusiastic. Oh, I planted some bulbs in pots, too.

GOALS: I need to get back outside plant everything I can before Sunday. It is supposed to get really hot then...Once I know where to put stuff it is a lot easier. I am kind of frustrated right now. My sis did the hillside with mulch, so I am limited what I can plant there. I have beds are full of invasive weeds. I don't know how to get rid of them. They will out grow almost anything I put in.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 02:00 PM   #149  
Work in Progress

Afternoon to all
Congrats Granny I see you speeding past me fast and furious whoop whoop

WI 166.6 so water gain is gone just need to keep it coming off. I won't bore everyone with my 'body rant' that conversation will stay in my head between me and me

So plan today food is on point and today's gym routine (all in my head at this point) 30 min elliptical, free weights lower body, then HIIT on stair master for 10 min-60 sec rest speed 5, 30 seconds HIIT speed 10. I hope to work up to speed of 13-15 @ 45 sec but I am not there yet. Then off to red light therapy and aqua massage.
Old 06-15-2018, 06:07 PM   #150  

good evening! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. will power walk and run errands on my way to supper tonight.
d