Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-03-2018, 07:06 AM   #16  

Default June 2018

Good Morning!

I feel really tired this am. Hope you all are a lot more energized than me. I am still having problems with my tooth. Dang!

DIET: I did okay yesterday, except for a burger, small sundae...and later some cookies, oops...the latter was a goof.
EXERCISE: I swam 45 minutes and gardened and this am did my house exercises.
GOALS: Yesterday, I pulled out poison ivy, I pulled weeds on a little hillside. I cleaned out the front seat of my car, but I did not get to the back seat. I finished a library book. I had written out about 5 goals on a list, but I think I only did 2 of them. I had the time to do more, but I am so tired. I don't like that. I think now maybe if I get two or three garden goals done each day, I should feel pretty good about that.

NEW GOALS: Replant bellflowers and pink evening primrose, pot plants for swap, repot seedlings, plant tomato plants, plant other plants, clean up back of car. The weather is supposed to be perfect for gardening this week (temperature in the 70's, some rain). NO EXCUSES!!!!
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 07:33 AM   #17  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

nancylmrn My DH doesn't like breadcrumbs added to the ground beef. This is the same for meatballs. He doesn't like the soft texture the breadcrumbs give. We just do whatever color bell peppers I have, onions, seasonings, and a bit of ketchup on the top.

Nothing for last night, I was tired and forgot
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1360 +
Weigh In: 190.2
No Change

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 3

Psalm 71:5
For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

A friend of mine slipped into a well when he was a child, and all he remembers of the experience was praying to God and awaiting rescue. He recounts how he felt no fear because he knew God would get him out of his trouble. He placed his hope in the Lord, and he was not disappointed. Being overweight can sometimes feel like being in the bottom of a deep, dark well, with no way out. But we do have a way out. The Lord is a lifeline and a Savior indeed. If we will place our trust in Him, He will be faithful to lift us out of the dark places and set us fully in the light.

Today's thought: Lift me from my well of obesity!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 01:12 PM   #18  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well afternoon to all!
WI day four of the same weight 168.6 sheesh. And I feel good but just no budging on the scale.

Today is a meal prep day, housework/laundry day and hope to get some steps in but not like yesterday. The more and more I mull over Planet Fitness the more and more I am swinging towards the higher priced one the difference in price for the year is $95.00 so in the whole scheme of things that is doable.

Diana I am prepping mini meat loafs today for a meal this week and like you it will be what ever veggies I have on hand and I think I am going to include some riced cauliflower too.....
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 02:13 PM   #19  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
Diana I am prepping mini meat loafs today for a meal this week and like you it will be what ever veggies I have on hand and I think I am going to include some riced cauliflower too.....
I just thought about this, zucchini might be a good sub for breadcrumbs. It would give that soft texture.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:16 PM   #20  

Default June 2018

Hello,

Thought I'd post early...
MEATLOAF: Yum! I used to put 40% bran flakes in my meatloaf. I wonder if you could put oat bran or oatmeal in the meatloaf. Who every is making meatloaf, I'm coming over for dinner!

DIET: okay except for burger, small ice cream cone, 2 small cookies, a rice krispie treat.
EXERCISE: did house exercises, gardened, and swam about 45 minutes.
GOAL: I think I did pretty good: I transplanted bellflowers and pink evening primrose. I potted plants for a plant swap. I started trimming iris, but it started to rain. I think I did better because I worked in the yard in the morning when it is cooler and I have more energy.
NEW GOALS: finish trimming iris, dig up some for swap, transplant blue/blue & white iris, plant 2-4 plants every day, label plants for plant swap, clean up back of car.

225/206.8/209.7/205 I am in a holding pattern.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 08:31 PM   #21  
Work in Progress

So.....meatloaf's in the oven included are green peppers, white onion and cauliflower rice squeezed dry and an egg along with your normal goodies LOL
Old 06-03-2018, 10:31 PM   #22  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I have been hungry all day. I'm not normally like that.

Total Approx 1470 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (500 calories)
Salad w/grilled shrimp & BHF's Ranch 500 calories

Snack (110 calories)

Vanilla Greek yogurt 110 calories

Dinner (600 calories)

plain Greek yogurt 90 calories
vanilla Greek yogurt 110 calories
pile of fresh cooked green beans 200 calories
steamed squash 50 calories
cucumbers/cucumber water 50 calories
roasted carrots 100 calories

Exercise
30 minutes treadmill/30 minutes bike
Old 06-03-2018, 10:38 PM   #23  
Work in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Hi Everyone!

I have been hungry all day. I'm not normally like that.
Diana it is funny you say that some days there is not enough food to satisfy or fill me up and other days it is eh...I am good....why is that?
Old 06-03-2018, 10:51 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Quick check in because still not feeling great..

I have been eating under 1700 calories and logging at least 5000 steps. My legs are so sore from the workout yesterday. I have battled a sore throat (bad) for 2 days..

I had alot of salt from chicken. Soups for 2 days but I ate ice cream too. Today and yesterday 1600 calories and 8000 steps. I hope I get sleep and feel better. .tomorrow I need to mow...

My weight 198.4 today. I did ovulate and I'm sore...my mom says I'm obviously putting on muscle and the soreness is evidence .. still 4+ lbs in a week????
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:13 AM   #25  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all
142.4 this morning

I lost my post a couple times already. Anyway, spent some time in the garden and doing yard work, feeling it today. I started a 30 day fitness challenge app this month, going good so far, I had to admit to myself that I'm a beginner again

Diana your meatloaf sounds yummy. I envy you having access to a pool to swim, I would love that.

Novangel good to see you, glad you figured out what was causing you issues.

Teri hope your tooth is better. I am sore from gardening and yard work. It is a joy to me, though. So glad to be digging in the dirt.

Nancy I love your rocks, you are very talented.

JenDiet

Hope everyone has a wonderful day

Last edited by kelijpa; 06-04-2018 at 07:26 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:49 AM   #26  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Jen Feel better.

kelijpa What type of workouts does the fitness challenge consist of?

nancylmrn I don't know why we are like that. I had a PILE of green beans yesterday and it didn't even touch the hunger. I had a lot of Greek yogurt (protein) but that didn't help. Crazy! I just ended up eating all the cucumbers in my water.

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 189 <------ Glad to be out of the 190's!
Down: 1.2 pounds

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 4

Romans 5:5
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

There will be those days when we feel we're never going to lose any weight. No matter what we do, the pounds stick with us, and we begin to feel foolish for ever supposing we could lose weight. We find ourselves ashamed for believing that we can lose weight and ashamed at having such defeatist thoughts. It's a very hard position to be in. Luckily, we never really have to feel ashamed of the things we try to do that are good and right. Even though we sometimes lose heart, we still have the love and support of the Lord, who will strengthen us and guide us through His Spirit.

Today's thought: I'm proud of what I'm trying to do!
Old 06-04-2018, 09:04 AM   #27  
Work in Progress

Good morning everyone
WI up 1.4 170.2 not sure what this is about??? Anyway will be pushing lots of water today.
This am I go to Plant Fitness and meet with a trainer who is 'suppose' to help me put together a plan to achieve my goals. I sure she is expecting me to show up in work out mode but can't do that she will just have to walk me through and I will go back later this evening.

I will let you know later how this goes

all around
Old 06-04-2018, 09:49 AM   #28  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
Good morning everyone
WI up 1.4 170.2 not sure what this is about??? Anyway will be pushing lots of water today.
This am I go to Plant Fitness and meet with a trainer who is 'suppose' to help me put together a plan to achieve my goals. I sure she is expecting me to show up in work out mode but can't do that she will just have to walk me through and I will go back later this evening.

I will let you know later how this goes

all around
Good luck with the gym and trainer. How was the meatloaf?
Old 06-04-2018, 01:04 PM   #29  

good afternoon! was out of town attending a state convention for a few days. learned a lot and had a good time! got back last night. my brother and his family are here for a few days.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:32 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Diana, congrats on being out of the 190s. I was so hopeful before tOm last time being 193 and now I'm back up to 199.8 this morning. I KNOW I did not overeat to gain 6 lbs in that time, but I am so dissapointed with the bump up. This is normally where I give up...so that devotion really helped a lot

Nancy, I'm also up 1.4 from yesterday. I ate 1600 calories and pickles. I know I ovulated but I'm not sure how much TOM is playing a role...

Ciecie, what was convention about, glad you are spending time with family.

Keli, I know about that soreness. I can actually lower myself to a seat without too much pain

Terri, I love gardening too and will be doing more stuff while boys are on their weekly visit

ok, so my weight is up 6lbs from a week and a half ago...I did have a few days of eating 2000 calories, but that is MAINTENANCE and would not cause a gain like that. I'd have to eat 3500×6 IN EXCESS to gain that much fat.

My mom ,who was a body builder when I was younger tells me it's from the workouts and retaining water while my muscles rebuild...I hope so...because I am beyond frustrated....

Nothing to do but keep working at it though....
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote