Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-31-2018, 09:22 AM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up June 2018 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 11:15 AM   #2  
Warrior Princess

I'm back to the gym and making better food choices, mainly portion control. That's very important.

This is probably the most serious I've been about losing weight in years. Now that the chronic fatigue is gone I'm more motivated again. I'm really going to complain to my Cardiologist - Lipitor made me a zombie! I don't know how but it did. This went on a long time and I chalked it up to age. 🙄
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 08:23 AM   #3  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Happy Birthday to our little Cody Bear. We normally get him a special cupcake or a cookie that says "Happy Birthday", but didn't this year. We have to go across bridge to buy them and that bridge is getting a repair. The traffic is crazy going the alternate route. So, I bought a treat that's a different flavor than he normally gets. So this morning he had his regular breakfast, the new treat and his "ice cream" which is a frozen cup of applesauce. The little dog is living it up on his special day.

novangel
Welcome back!

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1545 +
Weigh In: 191.8

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 1

1 Corinthians 13:12
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

One thing would really make dieting easier: Knowing what the results are actually going to look like. When we diet, we have to hold onto some image we have created in our own minds. Perhaps it is an image crafted from an old picture, or a memory of what we looked like so many years ago. Still, there is no tangible goal we can point to and say, 'That is what I will look like when I lose weight.' We have to live in hope of something we want, and hope can be scary. Ask God to help you. He will enable us to believe in what we imagine, even when we can't always see it in reality.

Today's thought: I'll know better why I'm dieting after I'm done!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-01-2018 at 08:36 AM.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:46 AM   #4  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Thank you Diana as always starting our new thread.
WI same still up 168.6 and food choices not so great yesterday. Did not get my steps in for the first time in two weeks.

It was raining so yesterday I visited a Planet Fitness that is on my way home from work. I am really considering joining but the fee to join is a bit high in my opinion but the cost per month is low so need to think on it a bit.

Today nothing is planned beyond lunch so I need to figure our some type of dinner for DH and I. I have a roasted chicken in the frig but it is just not appealing to me unless someone has a way to transform it into something else???

Ok am off (to see the wizard lol)
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:48 AM   #5  

Default June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for starting new thread Diana!

I feel really sleepy this am.

I was out early today, pulling weeds. I worked on a todo list. I hope that I get something done.

DIET: I am still a bit off the beaten track. I ate leftovers from a restaurant and later stopped at McDonalds.
EXERCISE: I worked in the garden for a couple of short periods. I was going to go swimming, but thunderstorm was predicted, so I did not go. (Pool is closed during a storm.) But I did go for a walk...It sprinkled a little, but no storm.

225/206.8/210.8/210.1/205 At least I am coming down...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:18 PM   #6  

Yay! New thread.

Had a good day today, I still can't post photos of what I ate but it was approx. 1334 calories.
WI was 750 grams (1.65lbs) less than Monday official WI.
I also walked for an hour.
kalyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:30 PM   #7  
Trying to live below 200

Welcome back, everyone!
Old 06-01-2018, 10:34 PM   #8  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1545 Calories +

Breakfast (430 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Veggies 90 calories
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Mango fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
naval orange 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled chicken breast & 2 orders steamed veggies 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits upper body w/8's & 10's, lower body w/10's, boxing w/1's
Old 06-02-2018, 01:32 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Granny that's terrible!!

Terri, keep going no matter what

Diana, great post

Nov, glad you aren't fatigued anymore

Kalyy, yay on the loss. I used photo bucket to upload photos.

I am tired and it's late. I made a lot of apple juice (1:4) with water and a cap of acv...and I'm peeing alot, but need to go to bed.

I also took bath with bath bomb and shaved (yay).

Hormones still everywhere. We had Chinese today and my body is still trying to ovulate so no idea what weight will do...but I did close the day at 1500 calories. My steps reset after 6000 for some reason...but if I sync the tracker I can get total amt.

Goodnight
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 07:53 AM   #10  

Default June 2018

Hello!

Hope you all are having a great weekend. I have a toothache. And I was just at the dentist's a month ago... I am having problems mobilizing my self to get things accomplished. Exercise great, diet soso, goals soso.

EXERCISE: Yesterday, I walked around a local park 2x, I biked for 15 min. and then I swam for 35 min. in the afternoon. No house exercises except for a few knee exercises.
DIET: breakfast yesterday and today were great, but I had burger/frappe/fries/dilly bar for lunch...oh well. It could have been more...
OTHER GOALS: I have been working on a todo list. I read a stack of TIME magazines, read a book. I pulled weeds in the front of the house. TODO: remove poison ivy, weed/transplant campanula (bellflower), pot plants for swap, plant tomato plants, plant other plants, transplant seedlings, plant bulbs, dig out invasive purple flower, finish reading book.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 08:57 AM   #11  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1545 +
Weigh In: 190.2
Down: 1.6 Getting rid of the water weight!

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 2

1 John 3:2-3
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Sometimes we fool ourselves into believing that to be like Jesus means to act like Him or think like Him or pray like Him, and we ignore that we should try to look like Him, too. We don't know that Jesus was thin, but we can be confident that He was not overweight, because He preached moderation and denounced gluttony. He cared for Himself, and He called others to care for themselves, also. How wonderful it would be to be able to stand face-to-face with our Lord and to mirror Him in both His spiritual and physical perfection!

Today's thought: When people look at me, I want them to see Jesus!
Old 06-02-2018, 10:22 AM   #12  
Work in Progress

Good morning to all
WI same 168.6 no change....Went back to Planet Fitness to ask some more questions. The guy I talked to was more knowledgeable than the first guy.

But they still would not let me try a sample of the aqua massage to see if I liked it nor see if their tanning bed would break me out in a rash. When I was in HI a few years ago I went to the beach (duh) and within 15 min my legs were swollen and had a rash from the sun + my medication. So long story short he said to look on the website Monday he thinks they are having a sign up special and the fee would be lower...fingers crossed.

Calories yesterday 1400, steps missed my mark only 9,073. Today is retail therapy woop woop and I have a handful of small rocks to place outside of retail stores
Old 06-02-2018, 10:53 AM   #13  
Warrior Princess

This week went well, I went to the gym everyday and didn't eat anything bad. I can't go today or tomorrow since I'm working till close but I'll be starting back Monday and plan to go everyday again.

I'm basically on a mission.

Have a good weekend, everyone.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 09:12 PM   #14  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1360 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (400 calories)
Chick-fil-a grilled cool wrap w/BHF's ranch 400 calories

Dinner (775 calories)
meatloaf 200 calories
roasted carrots 100 calories
steamed broccoli 100 calories
1 small red potato boiled 75 calories
shared a piece of pineapple upside down cake w/DH 300 calories

Exercise
1 hour swim

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-02-2018 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:42 PM   #15  
Work in Progress

Good evening all
Eating has been good if you don't count the beer with dinner and the glass of wine I am enjoying right now. Did two power walks today and steps just shy of 19,000 so I am sure I will hit that before bed (300 more). But even with the glass of beer and wine I am under 1000 calories and 50 carbs so not bad.

Diana I have not had meatloaf in such a long time I think it will be on my menu this week with of course a sub for the breading YUM