Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-04-2018, 02:28 PM   #31  

jendiet, the convention was tops ny srd. tops stands for take off pounds sensibly. srd stands for state recognition days. I was honored for being chapter queen and for new York state queen runner-up. it was in our state capital, Albany, this year.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 02:52 PM   #32  

I would like to thank you guys for the motivation.. We are ALL winners 🏆 🥇
Noah UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 02:53 PM   #33  

welcome to the group noah uk!
Old 06-04-2018, 03:47 PM   #34  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciecie View Post
jendiet, the convention was tops ny srd. tops stands for take off pounds sensibly. srd stands for state recognition days. I was honored for being chapter queen and for new York state queen runner-up. it was in our state capital, Albany, this year.
Congrats!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 03:51 PM   #35  
Trying to live below 200

I wanted to share my workouts today, in case anyone wants to give them a try

First Workout: 1 Mile Lower Body Circuit w/10's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAzPKNdXn0Q
Second Workout: 1 Mile Express Abs Walk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpFq...7sHLHPfZ0oJ_fC
Third Workout: 1 Mile Upper Body Circuit w/8's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP59...-0S6oTqx5j0aGK
Forth Workout: Repeat second workout

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-04-2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:50 PM   #36  

Default June 2018

Hello!

Welcome Noah UK, I am such a foodie, I wish I could have been at Harry's wedding for the leftovers...

Congrats CieCie! I did TOPs for a couple of years. The first year I did really well...

DIET: I am still a bit off with a burger, frappe, and a couple of rice krispy treats. I am really tired. I need to make some dinner.
EXERCISE: I walked tonight and did some knee exercises. No stability ball today. I gardened this am.
OTHER GOALS: I trimmed iris all morning. I still have a couple of patches to do in the back yard. I did not get anything else accomplished. I found a kitten on line that I'd like to get, but I could not get signed into the site. I wonder if it was a scam. Then someone tried to hack my computer. I am disappointed.

225/226.8/209.7/205
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:01 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Still here. Just so darned busy with search calls and work. Will check back later
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:47 PM   #38  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1765 Calories +

Breakfast (430 Calories + )

spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Veggies 90 calories
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Mango fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
naval orange 100 calories

Dinner (920 Calories)

DH wanted to go to Carrabba's and have their Amore Monday. Last week I made the mistake of not ordering the broccoli steamed, it was sauteed so it was more calories. So this week I ordered the steamed broccoli but they were out so they subbed the asparagus,so that was still OK. My problem this week was that I looked online at the calories and the mini cannoli dessert said 180 calories. So all the meals/desserts are considered 1 serving so I assumed the same was for the mini cannoli. But I was wrong. On their menu it said 360 calories so that is 180 a piece not total. So my calories are a bit higher than I anticipated. But, what I am curious about is how I will react with the extra sodium with the fact that I have increased my water intake. So today's meal is a bit of a science experiment. Also, I avoided the bread.
Shared meatballs & ricotta appetizer 185 calories
ordered minestrone soup but gave close to half to my DH 75 calories
Prosciutto wrapped pork tenderloin 410 calories
grilled asparagus 70 calories
mini cannoli 180 calories

Exercise:
the four workouts I listed above
Old 06-04-2018, 09:58 PM   #39  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

ciecie congrats on your tops honor that is quite an achievement!

Welcome Noah!

So this morning I met with the trainer who is going to design my workout and I can pick up up tomorrow afternoon, but before I left this morning I took advantage of the hydro massage for 7 minutes....it felt great. Then this evening I did 15 min elliptical, then did my 5 free weight exercises (full body) 4 sets 8 reps so now I have a bit of a base line. Then another 15 on the elliptical and then you guessed it dried off and another round of the aqua massage then Red light therapy for 12 min. I think I can get use to this. Tomorrow is all cardio....1st stepper 15, the elliptical 15 then treadmill 15 then incumbent bike for 15 before hitting that massage again LOL

I am hoping my mystery gain is gone in a few days...today's calories 1398 / 16.6 carbs, burn per fitbit 2040 so far. or 5.26 miles pretty low step day compared to other days.

have a great night back in the am
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 12:05 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Ok, I spent the afternoon not wanting to do anything!

My nose is clogged off and on but my sore throat is gone. Thank you Jesus!!!

So I ate 1600 calories. Logged 12,000 steps (I mowed the back lawn tonight). I wanted to TRY to not eat too much salt....but I had some salty things and pickles too..

I plan on finishing mowing and possibly weed eating in am...will see.

Ciecie, congrats on TOPS!!

HIYA Noah!

Nancy, wow...at least you got the base line. 16 carbs for the whole day. Is that net...I feel queasy thinking about it

Diana, that sounds lovely. I found the best mini canoli at Walmart at 120 calories.

Granny hope the calls aren't too bad
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 08:17 AM   #41  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

So, last night before bed, my mouth and lips started swelling and I woke with some hives this morning. My fingers are also achy. The canoli were topped with pistachios. I didn't knowingly eat any. I am not sure what the shell was made of, was it made with almonds? I was doing fine before, but I'm thinking there was some type of allergy in the food. Another curiosity is the tomato sauce with the meatballs. Not allergy but it has been mentioned about sensitivity to nightshades. I haven't had pain in my fingers/joints in a while. All very interesting, but no definite answers. I did have a slight gain, but was not bad for me. Did the gain have more to do with calories/sodium or my reaction. I would say reaction. I have my appointment today to figure out about the angioedema. I will report back later.

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1765 +
Weigh In: 189.4
Up: .4

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 5

1 Peter 1:13
Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Fighters have to prepare for their bouts in every way possible. They train for a long time, working toward physical perfection. They eat properly, they rest regularly, they follow the instruction of their trainers closely, and they psych themselves up. Psyching entails a preparation of the mind that equals the preparation of the body. Dieters need that kind of mental preparation. As the Scrip-ture says, we must 'gird up the loins' of our minds. We are fighters against fatness, and the only way we can hope to be victorious is to prepare ourselves completely, day by day, in body, spirit, and mind.

Today's thought: I'm ready for a good fight against fat!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-05-2018 at 08:18 AM.
Old 06-05-2018, 09:41 AM   #42  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Diana I can't wait for our report back. I am convinced that our bodies just like to play games with us for laughs and giggles

WI down 2.4 167.8 I am beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with my scale these are some wild swings one way and the other. I have yet to remeasure since April but I think I will give the gym 4 weeks then do so.

Meals planed for today, breakfast my home made sous vide bites (way better than pricey starbucks) Lunch lettuce topped with taco seasoned beef, salsa and Italian dressing, dinner a light pasta dish so carbs will be on the higher side today.

Jen great job on the steps but sorry the nose is all stopped up I hate that

Granny check in when you can!

Teri000 I think your "menu" sounded yummy lol

ciecie and Noah have a super duper day

Last edited by nancylmrn; 06-05-2018 at 09:43 AM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 09:55 AM   #43  
Warrior Princess

I'm so bloated, TOM is due any day and it needs to hurry up. I'm SO over menstrual cycles.

I was back at the gym last night, and every day this week as long as TOM isn't too bad. Some months are more crampy than others. :/

I don't know how people don't eat carbs, I've tried it and felt like I was starving to death. I have to have some in my diet, besides I've always been told it's okay to eat carbs if you're doing intense workouts because they convert to fuel. I definitely would consider my running as intense.

Diana: Has anyone ever heard from Larry again? I always wonder what happened to him.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 10:08 AM   #44  

good morning! will have a busy day here today!
Old 06-05-2018, 10:49 AM   #45  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by novangel View Post

Diana: Has anyone ever heard from Larry again? I always wonder what happened to him.
novangel No, I have checked on his profile as well as all the other regulars (Ian, remember him?) and none of them have come back. Sometimes I feel like a crazy stalker for checking on them, but I am interested in their well being and hope they are doing well. Yes, I have checked on you when I didn't see you around. Feel better from TOM.