3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   March 2016 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/308500-march-2016-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

ciecie 03-21-2016 08:12 PM

today's fitness goals have been attained. :D

Sassypants75 03-21-2016 09:04 PM

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker the past few weeks, and thought I'd finally say hi. I started food journaling/counting calories/carbs/proteins 2 weeks ago today. Looking forward to this weightloss journey. 10 pounds gone so far, many more to follow!

Diana3271 03-21-2016 09:46 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Tomorrow I have a busy day. I have a Dr. appointment to go over my labs and an appointment with the dentist for a cleaning. I plan to get a workout in but I know that I can only do so much.

Belovedwarrior I am so sorry that you are facing this stress. Sending prayers for your friends and good strength your way. :hug:

Sassypants75 Hi and welcome to the check-in. :welcome2: Congrats on your weight loss so far.

Sundove Did you buy the cauli rice or did you make it? They are making things a lot easier these days by making them available already packaged. I would love to find frozen spaghetti squash. Yay for the bike and TV in the same room! :carrot:

Magistra Panera also has the noodle bowls. I haven't tried them but they look good.

Inkrid I'm sorry the real food didn't agree with you. Hopefully you are feeling better today.

ZCA72 We had some rain the other day and that helped with the allergies/pollen. We need some more to continue to wash the pollen away.

Steelslady Gosh, your breakfast sounds yummy! :drool: Great job on your workout.

Here, your phone number is linked to your Panera card. All I have to do is give them my phone number. I don't even have to give them my card. It may be different in other areas, though.

Ciecie Great job on the consistency. Have you ever kept up with your weekly miles? I used to do that when I did mostly Leslie. It impressed DH so much that he would tell everyone about how many miles I walked in a week. :lol:

Novangel Yay for the good money day. Hang in there. I know a lot of salons around here are closed on Mondays.

Waving Hi all around! :wave: Enjoy your evening and rest well.

novangel 03-21-2016 09:50 PM

Beloved: I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. It sucks getting older and seeing friends and family go through things like this. :hug: When we were young there was not a care in the world.

All this talk about Panera led me to another salad. They didn't skimp me this time. :D Definitely depends on who's making it.

Tonight I ran a 5k. I didn't get to do any weights because it was getting late and the weight area was swamped with people. I hate that.

Tomorrow is first day at the other salon. It's going to be sooooo weird since I worked there 20 years ago! It's funny how sometimes life goes full circle.

Diana3271 03-21-2016 09:51 PM

Total Approx 1500 Calories + :coffee:

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/smoked chicken (:drool:) w/BHF ranch

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits - combined workouts, no upper body - w/15's

magistra17 03-22-2016 01:41 AM

On plan today. :D

B: whole wheat bagel w/ butter, raspberries, coffee w/half and half
L: celery w/peanut butter, banana, a few pistachios
D: chicken soup w/lots of veggies, no noodles

BelovedWarrior I am sorry for the pain you are experiencing right now. I am praying for peace for you.

ciecie 03-22-2016 05:54 AM

Diana, I've never kept track of my weekly miles. will have breakfast in a few minutes and then exercise! :D

ZCA72 03-22-2016 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magistra17 (Post 5248395)
On plan today. :D

B: whole wheat bagel w/ butter, raspberries, coffee w/half and half
L: celery w/peanut butter, banana, a few pistachios
D: chicken soup w/lots of veggies, no noodles

:carrot::carrot: each and every day on plan is your best way to succeed~
happy for you! just keep rocking it out!!

ZCA72 03-22-2016 06:33 AM

Beloved---:hug::hug:
so sorry so much sorrow as hit at this time for you.
breathe deep. I hope everything turns out well for your friends!!
be sure to take care of yourself tho thru this hard time. It is vital you are in top form to help others so make sure you do just that, be kind to yourself and planning meals etc. is very smart!!

ZCA72 03-22-2016 06:36 AM

Diane, yes the rain sure helps make the air clean for a bit!! plus I get a rinse on the car, all that yellow pollen off the car LOL

HI ALL
easy day but busy. moving fast
40 high intensity tape with hand weights. I am loving this early morning workout, feel so good after. who knew? :) :)
easy food, 2 ribeyes thru the day when wanted. no interest in food lately which always is a wonderful thing. love when there is no appetite or draw to any food. feels great!
BBBrrr....nice 80 deg. weather than slammed back into the low 60s. BOO! come on hot weather, get here!!

Leave Thurs for my beach trip. fast 4 days. there is an all you can eat crab legs buffet there near our beach site. I can eat so many crab legs it is scary. who says LC is hard? :) :) not for me it isn't LOL

everyone have a great day!!

ciecie 03-22-2016 06:56 AM

will go have some breakfast now and work out in a few minutes. :D

Nicholsfamily1987 03-22-2016 07:39 AM

Weight: 132.6
Exercise: 30 minutes of cardio last night and weights.
Calories: 1375

I'm keeping this short. My 5 year old son clearly did not get enough sleep last night and woke up this morning in a MOOD. Crying over everything "His socks dont fit right..." "He doesn't like these shoes"..."His pants are bothering him" "His shirt isn't buttoned right..." I love him too death but it's mornings like these that make me appreciate work. :) I see an earlier bedtime in someone's future.

Diana3271 03-22-2016 07:57 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

ZCA72 Which beach area are you going to? We love OBX. It's just so far away for us. Have fun.

Last night I added on: 7 Minutes to Save Your Knees from Strong Knees
Nothing for this morning since I have appointments

Calories for yesterday: 1500 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 165.8
No Change

Have a great day!

Inkrid 03-22-2016 08:20 AM

DS made fun of all the bottled juice in the refrigerator. Oh, Kid, you ain't seen nothin' yet! LOL! Then started to make noises about the dinner, but gave him the "I don't cook for you specifically anymore, you are 18, you can eat it, cook something else, go out, shop..." and his grumbling stopped!!

Did do massive emotional eating last night. Nothing wrong per se, but I keep playing phone tag with someone about an event.. And a close friend I'm seeing is heading towards an Inevitable, Eventual, and Sudden Hurt.. And this AM my DH's side of the family is safe, but they all live in Brussels!! Of course I FB'd the wrong thing: "Is your Mom OK?" totally not mentioning her brother and even forgetting her father lived there. ARGH!!

Sorry, for Negative Post!!

:dust: and more :dust:!! :wizard:

ciecie 03-22-2016 08:30 AM

will work out with leslie sansonne hiit training in a few minutes. :D