3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   March 2016 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/308500-march-2016-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Inkrid 03-13-2016 12:16 PM

Sprinkles :dust: on All Who Read This!! :D

Had a quarter of a Donut/"Do Not" (LOL) but this time it was at church!! Yesterday even my DS said, "Throw those Donuts away, I don't want to eat them!!"

Then only ate Fruit and Veggies at Coffee Hour! Not sure whether that was Breakfast or Luch or Both, so will eat again when/if I'm hungry.

Trying to transition to 2 Weeks of All Juicing except for the Obligatory Easter/Meetings/Life Situations Food.

ciecie 03-13-2016 12:53 PM

just got back from church and running some errands. will get lunch in a few minutes! :D

BelovedWarrior 03-13-2016 02:55 PM

Hi all and HAPPY :sunny:day!

Well, thanks for the good words about the casserole. It was a big success and I have portioned the leftovers into 6 cups for when I'm on PH2 of SB. For now.... the freezer :)

Guess what? The scale is quite the indicator of my naughtiness :p
YUP! I've been a bad girl... not too bad--- but, not 100%. I need to get my head back in the game. I'm up 1 pound (271). .06 yesterday and .04 this morning. I'm thinking I'm out of ketosis and have increased the fat content of my calorie intake. I'm still below or close to 1000 calories a day. I'll watch it carefully this week, but I gotta say, it's a little difficult knowing that real food (other than veggies) is just 6 days away. The good ... or even great news is --- I DID NOT eat the pie, brownies, Italian bread, sloppy joes, pistachio salad, fruit salad, home-made chicken pot pie.... Oh, YES!! I looked - even told one guy to have another piece of pie... for me ;). I had a little of the stuff I made, 1/2 piece of SB banana bread made w/almond flour, :devil: butter (man I love butter!! but didn't eat but a tablespoon, if that), some crummy lettuce salad that was sopped up in some crummy dressing (only a few bites of that), one small bite of the sauerkraut (but when I found out it was sweet, I skipped that and had about 1 inch piece of sausage), then a few cukes, cauliflower pieces, and snow peas (raw). Tonight I'll have some veggies and my IP product. ARGH!! I'm so ready for something new. I need :dust: really bad. Gonna take a nap now... feeling achy and stiff, like I'm fighting off a cold. :hug: to all! Gail And, a special HUG sent to Flower ... I look forward to seeing you soon - I'll be thinking of you and I will miss you! Take care!

ciecie 03-13-2016 04:40 PM

had a busy day today. I got up twice during the night to use the bathroom thinking I was going to get sick. I didn't though. I stayed in bed a few minutes longer this morning. that helped considerably. the only drawback to that was that I was a little late leaving the house for church. fortunately, the church is close by so I was only 1 minute late. :D

Diana3271 03-13-2016 09:12 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Something from today. On the weekends I like going to a particular place to get my salads for lunch. Last week I looked up the calories for their salad w/chicken salad. The calories were too high so I just put that out of my head. Today, I went to this same place and ordered my usual, salad w/grilled chicken. So, they brought it out to me and I am staring down at a salad with chicken salad. Oh, no! What is this, some type of sick joke? :lol: Really? Geesh! The guy looked at me and asked if I needed anything else. I explained to him about the mix up in my order. For a brief moment, I though he was going to tell me to keep it and he would go get my correct order. I literally said a prayer in that quick moment that he would take it so I wouldn't be tempted any more. So, he took it away and then brought back my correct order. I almost broke a sweat over that one.

First thing tomorrow morning I have to go have labs done for my thyroid and whatever else the Dr. want to check. I have to fast this time. Needless to say, I will be the first one in the door at the Dr's office. I'm not a pleasant faster (is that the proper way to say that? :lol:).

Inkrid Good luck with the 2 weeks of juicing. Sending you some :dust: too.

Ciecie I hope you aren't getting sick and you feel better.

Sundove I hope the weather clears up in your area.

Belovedwarrior I'm glad the casserole was well liked. I hope you are not getting sick. Feel better quickly.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271 03-13-2016 09:30 PM

Total Approx 1210 Calories + :coffee:

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 350 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Dinner (405 calories)
Beetnik Moroccan seasoned chicken stew (this is very tasty http://www.beetnikfoods.com/shop/org...en-stew-single ) 280 calories
grilled zucchini & yellow squash 75 calories
shared apple w/Cody 50 calories

Exercise:
3 Sections from Leslie's Walk Blasters - I boosted all the walking

ciecie 03-13-2016 10:29 PM

Diana, i'm much better. will be going to bed in a few minutes. :D

magistra17 03-14-2016 03:11 AM

It was a lovely cold cloudy day but no rain. I spent most of the day indoors grading student papers. We went to church in the evening and picked up some chicken on the way home. It was also dessert day today and my daughter brought us a box of the most delicious frosted brownies. I did eat two of them and don't regret it in the least.

B: whole wheat bagel w/butter, coffee w/half and half
L: gaucomole and chips
D: chicken and veggies
D: two brownies

flower123 Sometimes we have to focus our energy where we most need it. I'm not always good at figuring that out for myself. You are smart to know that you need to take a break. I will miss you! I wish you well and hope that very soon your life becomes shiny and sparkly and full of good cheer. :hug:

ZCA72 03-14-2016 06:41 AM

happy monday all :)

running errands and usual things.

will do 40 min. high intensity exercise tape with 2 lb hand weights in a bit.
then off to the races

tuna and mayo and ribeye planned

Treasa 03-14-2016 07:11 AM

Ugh. Fell off the healthy eating bandwagon yesterday. Since Friday, I'd been feeling like a hungry bottomless pit, and I was definitely eating more but nothing carb laden. Then Sunday came and we went out to celebrate an accomplishment for one of our kids. I ended up getting chicken and pasta in a white sauce. And I had two glasses of wine. I was still hungry at that point and so then when I came home I had a pudding cup with some whipped cream. That put me over the edge. I was no longer hungry and I felt bloated and gross. The good news is I no longer feel like a bottomless pit. I doubt I'll be eating much today. Lots of cramping and diarrhea. (sorry, TMI). :(

Diana3271 03-14-2016 07:28 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

I need to leave in a few minutes to get some labs done, so no Oxycise this morning.

Last night I added on:
7 Minutes to Save Your Knees from Strong Knees
Upper Body Stretch section from Tamilee Webbs Total Body Stretch (standing)

Calories for yesterday: 1210 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 166.4
Down: .4

I'm having some TTOM symptoms this morning. No TTOM though.

Waving Hi all around Have a great day!

Inkrid 03-14-2016 11:15 AM

:wizard: Sends :dust: To ALL!!

Yesterday discovered the Maka A on the Chinese Takeout's menu! Veggie Roll City!!! :D Also discovered their Bento Boxes ~ cheap, a lot of food, and GOOD! Ordered that for my DS and now know what to order from now on!! :carrot:

Had Yogurt with Maca Powder today.

Had an honest conversation with my DH that I'm eating healthier now as well as eating less. I'm on a Plant Based Diet for sure, but am by no means a Vegetarian LOL. I'm just Plant BASED!

My eating style is now to eat impeccably at home... Eat food when it's offered... Order the Best of the Bad (healthiest option) eating out... And pick out the Best of the Bad at a buffet.

Also took up hiking again.

Plan on Juicing tonight!!

Angie 03-14-2016 12:45 PM

Down .8 today (3.8 this month) and I think I'll see another drop tomorrow because I'm still retaining a bit of water from dinner (on plan) out last night. It's a cold rainy day here, but in just three more days I'll be waking up in Florida, I can hardly wait!

BelovedWarrior -- I did catch up with a few episodes of survivor, just one more to go tonight and then I'm back on track and ready for this week's episode. Adding artichokes to my dip would be great I think, but for me, I can't add cheese, and a lot of those dips have cheese -- but I'll play with it a bit and see waht I can do. I love getting my protein and veggies in all at once, and in something that tastes so decadent. It's tough to stick to your plan after any deviation, and it doesn't help when the meals are repetitive. Hang in there, just five days to go!

Diana -- Cameron watched last week's Survivor, so he's given me a few teasers about some health problems...but he didn't tell me anything about eliminations. Tai is my favourite, so I hope he's still around! Good idea about the allergy strategy in the BBQ restaurant! Too funny about your salad! I did something similar...I ordered salad with chicken at a Greek place on Friday and when they brought my plate, there was about 2 cups of rice as well -- I panicked and said I ordered 'just salad' with mine...she tried to leave the plate and promised to bring me more salad, but I had to ask her to take it away -- there is no way I could have just eaten my way around that yummy rice (my mouth is watering as I type this!). She thought I was crazy, but who cares...a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to stay on plan. Congratulations on your .4 today!

Nicholsfamily -- Wearing clothes and wearing a bathing suit are completely different, couldn't agree more! Still, there's nothing saying we have to be pleasing for everyone to look at for everyone, I think we put that pressure on ourselves -- just enjoy the swimming, that's the purpose and nothing else really matters but having a nice time.

Flower123 -- Enjoy your break!

Treasa -- Those days are really hard. I hope the stomach troubles are over soon and that you can get back to clean eating.

Feb 29: 238.8
03/02: 238.4 (-0.4)
03/04: 238.2 (-0.2)
03/07: 238.2 (0) TOM
03/09: 236.2 (-2) TOM
03/11: 235.8 (-0.6) TOM
03/14: 235.0 (-0.8)

ZCA72 03-14-2016 03:42 PM

enjoy your hiking Inkrid. I also hike. I am in the foothills and can drive reasonable to the mountains and get in some great mountain trails.
I just love hiking in the quiet of it all and the beauty of the forests/rivers etc. Just my thing. What kind of hiking are you doing now?

ciecie 03-14-2016 04:44 PM

exercise: this morning 32 minutes leslie sansone and 1 hour power walk during my lunch break. will go for another power walk and run some errands in a few minutes. :D