3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   March 2016 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/308500-march-2016-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

ZCA72 03-15-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciecie (Post 5246879)
just finished doing 2 miles leslie sansone this morning. feel good about getting it done. :D

I love you like Leslie and do her tapes. I like her a ton also!!
I enjoy 'her'. she is just friendly and the steps are easy but powerful.
you and me rocking out to Leslie ;) I think with time the results will come from her tapes.

Volatis 03-15-2016 10:30 AM

No weight loss since last week - definitely over did the fun at the weekend so I was expecting it!
Did the Bodypump class in the gym this morning and it was hard work! But I hope it was worth it.

Will try and catch up on personals but you guys posted a lot over the weekend!

ciecie 03-15-2016 10:56 AM

just got back from running errands and a power walk. will take a shower in a few minutes. then, i'll have some lunch and off to run more errands. next week will be a busy week for me work wise. i'm working one of my two jobs a couple of days. my boss is taking Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off while her daughter has off from school. the place is closed next Friday off for the holiday.

Nicholsfamily1987 03-15-2016 11:51 AM

Weigh in: 132.6
Calories: 1250
Exercise: Cardio Day (Arms are hurting from weights last night and possibly from throwing the ball with my daughter)

Busy day. I have to find a sponsor for our girls' softball team so I will have my email up all day as well as my phone up to my ear...I have already contacted close to 30 places with very little responses so hopefully i have better luck as the day goes on... Hope everyone has a great Tuesday ..It's suppose to be close to 80 here today! Woo HOO!

Angie 03-15-2016 12:31 PM

Magistra -- The time change kicked my butt yesterday too. It's only an hour, but it always feels just wrong. I hope you're feeling better today.

Kelijpa -- Lol...I am not sure which it is, but I like your thinking.
Quote:

185.9, so pretty much in the same place with the weight loss, or lack of...I said to myself I'm not as heavy as I once was, but I am heavier than I should be. Am I loving myself as I am, or being passive-aggressive
Bon voyage for your next trip!

Inkrid -- Good job on yesterday!

ZCA72 -- Sounds like a perfect day...enjoy it :)

Ciecie -- Congratulations on getting your exercise done!

Volatis -- Bodypump sounds hard!

Nicholsfamily -- Good luck finding your sponsor!

It's a cold rainy day here in Toronto...but tomorrow night I get to fly to the sunshine state :D:carrot:

novangel 03-15-2016 02:36 PM

The scale read 156p this morning! :yikes: My pants don't feel any tighter but I looked up baking soda and it's 2,500 mgs of sodium for 2tsp so maybe that's it? I'm really freaked out by the huge jump in the scale.

I don't think I will ever see 140p again; this just seems impossible, and exhausting. :tired:

ciecie 03-15-2016 04:22 PM

my exercise today was leslie sansone teen walk 2 miles and power walking. :D

novangel 03-15-2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundove (Post 5246972)
Novangel I bet $$$ it's the sodium. I gained ~2lbs from eating cabbage w 3 tsp of soy sauce. Took a few days to drop. I've read you can flush iut sodium by upping water, but I just cut the sodium & waited.

I hope so. I had to drink baking soda with warm water last night to get acid reflux under control. Tastes like I was drinking the ocean but it really works. I'll drink some water and off to the gym later since I feel better today. :)

BelovedWarrior 03-15-2016 09:35 PM

Hey all you cutie chicks!! :egg:

I read all the posts. I'm just going to catch up here quickly re: what's been going on in my world. I've over booked my schedule for this week. That's not my normal plan... but, I'm trying to find pockets of time to hang out and rest ... I'm still fighting something... ended up with a cold sore... At least I'll be able to take more vitamins once off IP. Sundove was right, water weight ... I was up .6, .4, .2 ... and then down I went 1.6... So, the lowest yet = 269.6 ... I'm excited. I'm hoping to be 268 by Friday -- then I will be where I was 6 years ago when I started SB for the first time.

To everyone -- I give a :hug: and :wave:.

I say :bravo: for all the hard work and great results (be it on the scale or resisting temptation or changing plan or just learning something new)
and ENJOY yourself cuz you ROCK!:dancer:

Diana3271 03-15-2016 10:01 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

I have read all the posts. I need to make this a quick one since I just got home.

Total Approx 1500 Calories + :coffee:

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)

spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken

Exercise:
KCM's Circuit Burn - Cardio, Boxing, Upper Body Premix - w/10's & 15's

ciecie 03-15-2016 10:31 PM

power walked to my meeting tonight and power walked home. we had a dietician as our speaker at tops meeting tonight. wonderful talk! :D

magistra17 03-15-2016 11:38 PM

I didn't eat very well today. I had another busy day, but I made myself go shopping and I bought lots of veggies. I have been in a crazy snacking mood since Sunday. I wonder if the brownies are the culprit that got me started? Hmm :shrug:

Angie Thanks! I am still feeling tired today, but as I was driving around running my errands this evening I was so grateful for the extra daylight. It felt good!:D Hope you have fun in the sunshine tomorrow! :sunny:

I plan to go to bed early, maybe curl up with a good book and a cup of tea.

Have a great Wednesday everybody! :wave:

ciecie 03-16-2016 05:52 AM

magistra, you'll get back on plan today. all of us have those days when we don't eat well.

ZCA72 03-16-2016 07:21 AM

HI ALL
simple easy day...but errands to run. run here and there and get it done.
no exercise tapes, no treadmill---rest day for me :)

ribeye and tuna/mayo whenever

sunny nice 80s and hitting the porch with a lounge chair and good tunes playing this afternoon and full relax mode :)

I love great spring/summer weather.

everyone enjoy the day!!

ciecie 03-16-2016 07:46 AM

will be working out with leslie sansone in a few minutes. then off to run some errands and a power walk. :D