Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2003, 07:52 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies,

Food yesterday was awful. Virturally no exercise either except for a 10 minute session with the 8 lb weights. We spent the day at the lake with the boat, the dog, mom and a niece. We had a great time. But ate picnic food that mom brought.

We're headed back again today without the dog. Oh well, I'll get back at it tomorrow. We needed this break from the routine with some fun!

Have a great day. Keep up all the great work.
Old 07-22-2003, 11:38 AM   #62  
The ever shrinking woman!

yesterday gets a *check* for me

I was good, water good, food good, excercise good. Still no loss for me.. either I am gaining muscle, or my body will just not allow lower than 125.
Old 07-22-2003, 11:39 AM   #63  

and Terri, breaks are a good thing, don't get too strict, it could be more damage than good

keep up the good work!
Old 07-22-2003, 07:03 PM   #64  

Hi girls....I' back!!! Thought about you lots during my vacation (really!!) and hoped that everyone was doing well.

Holiday was great, nice and relaxing. Food was so,so as it usually is when we go camping, but exercise was really good. Kept up the activity level with lots of bike riding and walking, so all in all, I feel pretty good. Actually, since I have started losing weight, it is amazing how much easier physical activity of any kind is. I remember this time last year, when putting up the trailer and other camping gear was really tough because I was so out of shape. This year I noticed that my stamina was much better, so that makes stuff more enjoyable. Anybody else notice the same??

Well, tomorrow it is back to the regular eating pattern and recording again. It is good to be home .
Old 07-22-2003, 07:28 PM   #65  

welcome back Simcoe!
Old 07-22-2003, 11:24 PM   #66  
this time I mean it!!!

S/C/G: 355/336.2/190

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Simcoe - welcome back! Glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation - camping is wonderful isn't it?

I did really well today - and I'm sticking to my resolve (so far) to do my cardio every day at lunch. Gotta hit that 6 hours exercise goal y'know!

Plan for tomorrow - more of the same, and to resist any temptation to eat junk or drink at a friends house tomorrow night.

Here's looking forward to a great wednesday for us all!

psm
Old 07-23-2003, 07:35 AM   #67  

Welcome back Simcoe!

Camping used to be a favorite of mine but DH is not crazy about the idea. What a wuss.

We spent another day at the lake yesterday since we had so much fun on Monday. Again, food was not good. I did try doing various swimming around but didn't last long or go far. I don't think I can count it as "exercise". It was a gorgeous day as we're having a small break in the July heat. The dog and I had our normal walk last night so at least I did something!

This morning its back to work. Boo! But its also back to routine so that's good. I've done my morning exercises with the 8 lb weights, the leg/back exercises and ab stuff. Off to a good start. I'm looking forward to being back on track with food. Its amazing how you get used to eating (lean meats and veggies) and how not good the other stuff is when you fall off the wagon. Blech!

Have a great Wednesday ladies! Be strong!
Old 07-23-2003, 01:19 PM   #68  

I totally agree, Terri. Once your body gets used to eating properly, when you don't, it really lets you know it is not happy. You are right about the routine too, it is key. Once your day is different, everything seems to change and it is hard to keep it all together. That is what vacation is for though...don't worry about it.

Back to routine for me too and laundry, laundry, laundry. I don't remember wearing this many clothes when I was away. I think it multiplied in the car on the way home. Back to normal exercise routine tomorrow, because I had too much house stuff to do today. Hey, since when does housework not count as "activity"? So I have been active today . The normal food habits are back today, though.

Hope everyone's day is great.
Old 07-23-2003, 06:45 PM   #69  

I glad to here everyone is doing good!

I have exercised everyday this week! However, my food hasn't been very good! Since I have been off, I am having a hard time staying on food routine. I go back to work in two weeks so I know that it will be easier then! I just have to keep exercising so I don't gain back what I have lost! I have good intentions but those darn cookies keep going in my mouth!

Simco- Welcome back! I too have found that since I have lost weight that I have a lot more energy and I am able to participate in activities that I would of never done last year!

Have a great Day!
Old 07-23-2003, 07:50 PM   #70  

I am back on track today, so far, still need to excercise, but I think I am probably 2 hours behind most of you.. I am mountain time (2 hours behind EST). But so far food, check. Water, double check.
Old 07-24-2003, 07:59 AM   #71  

Okay, here's my excuse for not enough exercise last night. I didn't get away from work until almost 6 pm and then its a 40 min drive home. Then I had to sit with the dog so he'd eat and sit with the DH so he'd think he was important too. I headed down to the spinner while DH finished dinner - got about 3 minutes into it when I hear DH yelling from upstairs. He'd cut his toe and was bleeding on the bathroom floor. Got him all bandaged up and back on the spinner - got about 10 minutes into it again and DH yelled that dinner was ready. I gave up. I did walk the dog for our 1.5 mile walk last night as we had another day relief from the heat. But it will be back to 100 by Friday. Ahh, the joys of July!

Have a great day. Here's to a better exercise day!
Old 07-24-2003, 10:56 AM   #72  
this time I mean it!!!

Default Wednesday...

Morning Ladies!

Yesterday was GREAT! I did damn near perfect on my food and water and did my 30 minutes of cardio at lunch!

Today I'm dragging butt....it's been HOT HOT HOT here, and I stayed out too late last night. So of course I'm trying to justify reasons why I shouldn't do my cardio at lunch (too hot, too tired, blah, blah, blah).

*yawn* Maybe a diet soda will give me a slight kick in the pants and get me going...

Have a great Thursday!

psm
Old 07-25-2003, 07:39 AM   #73  

Good morning!

Checking in for yesterday. Food was good. Its good to be back to eating the veggies and lean meats instead of the fast food from earlier in the week. The scale is not budging. I am thinking that perhaps I am putting on muscle since I've been doing more on the spinner and using the 8 lb weights. As long as my clothes fit better, I'm okay with it. I'm sure it will drop soon.

I did get time on the spinner last night and then walked the dog four our regular route. I put a gel seat on my spinner so not quite so "numbing"!

Have a great day!
Old 07-25-2003, 10:20 AM   #74  

checking in.. I was good 2 days in a row, until last night when we hit the Cold Stone Creamery. but still, today weighed in: 125. I am pretty much just fluctuating like crazy, but my clothes are feeling a tiny bit looser, so I think excercise is making me slightly smaller, even though my weight is so screwy.

keep up the good work ladies!
Old 07-25-2003, 12:59 PM   #75  
this time I mean it!!!

OMG - I LOVE Cold Stone Creamery...vanilla ice cream with raspberries....mmmmmmmm.....

I actually didn't eat enough yesterday - problems at work, then late for something after work meant no dinner. Other than that, I did my water and did my cardio at lunch.

Plan for today, eat enough, drink my water, do my cardio at lunch, then swim for an hour tonight.

Happy Friday!!

psm
Closed Thread