Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 10:51 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Tonya - Congrats on seeing a result of your efforts. Sure is frustrating when it doesn't happen as fast or as often as we would like. The body has a mind of its own! But keep it up and in the long run, it will happen.

Simcoe - Have a great vacation! Good for you for being accountable with the journal and food log. We'll see you in a week!

Bruissen - Still out there? Doing okay?

Ronda, Genesis, and everyone else - hope you're doing well and keeping at it. Every little bit adds up.

Keep Strong!

Oh yeah! Forgot to do my own report. Even though I felt like crap last night, I struggled through 20 mintues on the airdyne. Five minutes short of my goal. Tonight, I did 25. I've walked the dog both nights and my food has been good as well. So far, I've met my goals of two airdyne sessions this week and done one session with the 8 lb weights. Dog walking is on track. Guess I better get up and grab the weights in the morning and hit the spinner tomorrow night.

Have a great day tomorrow!
Old 07-17-2003, 11:21 AM   #47  
The ever shrinking woman!

thanks DTS

and simcoe have a great vacation!

I did so much better yesterday, forced myself to work out at 8pm at night, when it was almost too late and I was ready to slack off again, but I did it! and I made great choices food wise yesterday, including restaurant food, so that felt good too

I have to lose 1.75 pounds a week to hit my goal by August 31.. wee! here I go!
Old 07-18-2003, 04:14 PM   #48  

Keep up the good work Ladies!

I haven't been very good the last three days! My son is in a baseball tournament and we leave at 7:00 am and not returning until 7 pm. I have not made wise choices on the food. However, it has been hot I am hoping that I have sweated off a few pounds! I also haven't exercised since Tuesday, I am feeling a little guilty! I will have push myself this weekend to get back on track so I can reach my goal my the end of the month!

Take care and have a great Saturday! I will be at the Ball Field they are in the semifinal game at 8:00 am!
Old 07-18-2003, 04:38 PM   #49  

Weekends are the hardest , that's for sure. I am making a mini goal for tommorow and sunday morning, I will work out in the morning, before doing anything else, so that it's out of the way and I dont' have to think about it all weekend " I need to work out"
Old 07-18-2003, 07:20 PM   #50  

Hi ladies!

Yes, the weekends are hard for me too. I usually do very little exercise except walking the dog. My goal is to make up for what I haven't done this week.

I've got my bike shorts on as I type to do a spinner workout tonight. Tomorrow, I will do my 3rd workout with the 8lb weights, which fulfills that goal. As I'm behind on my spinning goal, I will do the spinner both Saturday and Sunday.

Water is usually a problem for me as well. I will use a 20 oz bottle and make sure I drink at least 4 of them a day.

Okay, that's my goals for the weekend. I'll keep you posted on how I do.

Have a great Friday evening and weekend! Keep focused as we're on the downward facing slide for our monthly goals. Keep strong!

Old 07-19-2003, 01:36 AM   #51  
this time I mean it!!!

S/C/G: 355/336.2/190

Height: 5' 8"

Unhappy well I'm back...

I spent the week in Anaheim on business, and let me tell you ladies it was a very bad time. No exercise, eating junk food all the time, and fell back into my old bulimic ways (throat is still kinda sore from that)....

But, I'm trying to put it all behind me now that I'm home, I'm determined to get back on track (I'm getting too damn bruised from falling off the wagon every month!). I worked out with the evil trainer today, and confessed my "sins" to him, and promised that when I see him Monday night I'll be focused again on what I'm trying to do. I didn't do so well with my food today, but it's certainly better than what I did the past week!

Vow for Saturday - 1650 HEALTHY calories (+/- 100), 160 oz water, at least 45 minutes of exercise (either the stationary bike, or swimming if TOM has subsided enough).

I'll be catching up on posts, and I hope you ladies have a great weekend!

psm
Old 07-19-2003, 11:05 AM   #52  

I did as planned last night. I did 30 good minutes on the spinner. DH woke me up before I was ready so he could watch the British open before 8 am so I'm cranky. I'll get uncranky and focus on my exercise goals here soon. Now, I better go get me some more water!

Have a great one!

Bruissen - Good to see you back and about your falling into old patterns. Just get past that. I see on your stats that you're past the 300 mark. Take care!
Old 07-19-2003, 04:01 PM   #53  

Okay ladies, I'm checking back in for my Saturday plan.

Too grouchy for the 8 lb weights this morning but there's till time left of the day for that.

I just finished 40, yes count 'em FORTY, minutes on the spinner doing two segments of my VideoCycle tape.

I'm on bottle #2 of water so I'll be able to handle that and then some after that workout.

Have a great afternoon and let's kick butt!
Old 07-20-2003, 12:49 AM   #54  
this time I mean it!!!

Default Reporting in for Saturday....

Did okay on food, GREAT on water, and swam for 60 minutes

Plan for tomorrow - more of the same. I am going to try and do BOTH the stationary bike and swim - we'll see if I'm actually that motivated and energetic....

It's nice to be back posting here after my short absence - you ladies help keep the crazies away.

psm
Old 07-20-2003, 01:40 PM   #55  

well I totally screwed up friday, but saturday I did so awesome, I don't have a lot of time for a long reply, but I was good on water, food, and I excercised. Still not under 124, but I hope at the end of next week i will be

keep up the good work girls!

I am going to fight hard today to be good
Old 07-20-2003, 04:30 PM   #56  

Hello!

Looks like we're all back to kickin' butt. Slips happen but we're doing great at getting back in gear.

I just finished a 30 minute session on the spinner. Still drinking water and got some to go.

I met my weekly goals except for one session with the 8 lb weights. I'm feeling really great about how far I've come in endurance and stamina. All thanks to doing the bootcamps. I'm looking forward to starting a new one for August.

We're headed off to the lake tomorrow for the day. I'll be giving my legs a break!

My goals for the coming week are: 3 spinner sessions (2 at 35 mins and 1 at 45) and 2 airdyne sessions of 30 minutes each. Walk the dog 6 of 7 nights. Do four morning workouts with the 8 lb weights and leg/back exercises.

Have a great Sunday evening and a strong Monday!
Old 07-21-2003, 12:53 AM   #57  
this time I mean it!!!

Hey Ladies!

Well, sunday wasn't too bad, and I think I've recovered from what I did to myself while out of town.

I swam again today for 60 minutes, did okay on food and water as well.

The big goal for next week is to work out (swim, cardio, evil trainer) for a total of 6 hours...that's 360 minutes and I think it'll be doable. My ultimate goal is 6 hours EVERY week. So since I swam for an hour today, that leaves only 300 minutes remain through Saturday.

Here's to a great week for all of us!

psm
Old 07-21-2003, 02:22 PM   #58  

Brunissen, it's good to hear you recovered from your weekend in Anaheim, keep up the good work, you can do it!
Old 07-21-2003, 02:23 PM   #59  

Glad here all of you are back on track! I didn't lose any weight last week but I did gain!

I was able to get 50 minute cross-training in on Sunday and then I lifted this morning. My food has been okay! I had pizza for dinner last night!

Let you know how the rest of the week goes!
Old 07-22-2003, 12:00 AM   #60  
this time I mean it!!!

thanks for the kind words Tonya!

today was good - food, water, and 30 minutes on the stationary bike (the feeling in my butt is FINALLY back ). I was supposed to work with the evil trainer tonight as well, but he called early this morning and had to cancel our sessions for Monday and Tuesday - but we are trying to reschedule for Fri and sat. That puts a slight wrinkle in my plan to hit 6 hours of exercise this week - but since I only planned on 90 minutes with him, I figure I can make it up somehow.

Plan for tomorrow - more of the same.

My exercise numbers:
Goal 360 minutes
So Far 90 minutes
Remaining 270 minutes

Have a great Tuesday ladies!!

psm
Closed Thread