3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   4Week Challenge! 6/3/03---7/03/03 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/28206-4week-challenge-6-3-03-7-03-03-a.html)

angieME 06-06-2003 08:26 PM

YEAH KEMPY!!!!I am so proud of you!!!!

Jen, I would love some of that heat in Maine. Today was nice but it was the first nice day out of the last 2 weeks. I cant wait for summer to hit hard.:lol:

I hope everyone has had a great week so far. I'll do my weigh in in the morning. I have had a pretty good loss so I am pretty excited about it!!

angieME 06-07-2003 06:43 AM

WEIGH DAY!!!!!

I weighed in at 139 pounds this morning. 3 pounds gone this week!! Holy Freaking Cow!!!

Good luck to everyone to come!

jen519 06-07-2003 11:25 AM

Yeah Angie!!!!!!!!! You're almost there!

I'm down 1 pound myself. I was hoping for more, but I'll take it. As long as I'm moving in the right direction. I'm sure if I step up my physical activity, I'll see more results.

Good luck to everyone.

Jen519

laney1733 06-07-2003 12:30 PM

Good morning everyone.:) I am down one pound for the week. Awsome losses for Angie and Kempyd and gigglez!! You guys are just racing toward your goals! I am kind of moseying along myself.;) Yesterday was bad, bad, bad. First I ate four of my mom's cookies with milk. Then they grilled BBQ ribs for dinner. Then DH and I went to a movie and I just HAD to have popcorn. But the activity level was good. I ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill in the morning, we took the kids biking in the afternoon and we walked at the mall in the evening. That was probably the only thing that kept me from showing a gain today.:yikes: But I have promised myself that I will do better today.:) I made these awsome chimichangas for lunch, lowfat and oh-so-yummy. I'll post rhe recipe on the food thread later for anyone who's interested. Baby's awake, gotta go! TTFN,

grizzlyschick 06-07-2003 02:17 PM

Hi everyone

:) Hi everyone- Well I'm slowly moving down. I'm down 1 lb this week. I feel really fortunate to have that 1 lb loss. I was mysteriously up 4 lbs for 3 days!:fr: Can't blame it on TOM so I'm guessing it was water retention. Anyway I'll take the 1 lb. You're all doing so great- Way to go!
Kempyd- Nice to see you:)
Well gotta run, dishes are waiting to get done:( . Di

Yoyo Mom 06-07-2003 06:35 PM

Hi, Folks,

I am going to join in on this challenge, but only for 2 pounds. I've been sick with a mildly sore throat... I've been sucking on a lot of candy and been eating too much ice cream so I haven't been losing anything. I've also got a lot of must-attend food fests this month, so I'm not going to try to make my usual goal.

Everyone is doing so well!

Welcome back, Kempy. I also need the boost these challenges give me.

Sandy, congrats!!! You're melting away!

Dusty, you seem to be in the swing of things now!

Wishmeluck, good luck again... you did great last time!

Angie... Wow!!! When you come off a plateau, you really ski down that slope! I can't believe how close you are to goal!!!

Grizzly, you're moving too, and so so close to goal. I think your experience is much more normal than Angie's currently is. It's the 80/20 rule, the last 20% of the weight loss takes 80% of the effort.

Jen, it's great to see you checking in and I'm glad to hear you've gotten off to the right start with a loss.

TTFN,
-Deborah

gigglez 06-07-2003 09:16 PM

Evening everyone!

Congrats to Jen, Angie, Serina, Kem, and Di!! WTG. Before you know it we will all be seeing less of each other. Hand in there Do and Angie you all are in the home stretch and will be there in no time! Can't wait til I get there! Serina, let me know which place that you posted the recipe that you were talking about! Here's to a great day tomorrow.

sandy

Gennel 06-07-2003 09:30 PM

Weigh In

Gen..Goal... Maintain current weight!\

Kempyd ..Goal ..6 lbs

AngieMe..Goal..7 lbs..Loss 3 lbs

wishmeluck130lbs.Goal.. 5lbs

Gigglez Goal.. 8 lbs

Jen519..Goal..8 lbs..Loss 1 lb

Dustcatcher..Goal 8 lbs

Grizzlyschick..Goal 5 lbs..Loss 1 lb

Yoyom..Goal 2 lbs

Laney1733 ..Goal 5 lbs ..loss 1 lb

Debee..Goal 5 lbs

Gennel 06-07-2003 09:37 PM

way2 GO!!!

Way to go ! Angie! 3 lbs!!!!!! That is awesome girl! Di, you and Angie are so close to goal I know you can smell it! It seems super far away but its not! Trust me!

Jen keep it up! I truly admire your effort!You know what it means not to give up. Laney, you are on track girl!

Congrats to you all!

ttyl
Gen

angieME 06-08-2003 10:32 AM

Way to go Jen,Serina and Di!!!

I think if I shock my system enough it keeps my body on its toes. If I take a day and eat what I want once in a while it seems to boost me the next week. I can actually lose weight quite easily it is the maintaining part that screws me up. :lol: But I do alot of exercise too.

But yeah Deborah I had a hard time the last time I lost the weight with the last 10 pounds too. It came off at like a pound or so a week.

gigglez 06-08-2003 11:52 PM

Hey everyone. Seems as if everyone is doing great. Things here are not going to well. Eating has been good but it is the homelife. Everyone please keep me in your prayres

Kempyd 06-09-2003 10:33 AM

Hey it looks like we have some losers here. Way to go guys!

I am going to try to keep myself on track this week and then weigh in on Friday. (no scale at home for the Saturday weigh in, good reason for not having on at home)

Gigglez you are in the nighlty prayers now!

Lets get this week started on a good note guys!

laney1733 06-09-2003 04:25 PM

Gigglez, I posted it under "FOOD", they're called Yummy Baked Chimichangas. I hope you like them.:) I've been living on them for like 4 days now.:) You are in my thoughts daily, I hope everything clears up soon.

Wow, it sounds like everyone is doing really well on their weight-loss journey's. Congrats to everyone!!:D I'm doing ok. I went back up to 155, then I worked me butt off yesterday and it's back down to 154 today. Yesterday I ran 5 miles, scrubbed the deck on my hands and knees, sanded a dresser, did 6 loads of laundry (3 flights of stairs per load, at least!) and all of my everyday chores. I don't think I sat down till 10 pm. I didn't have a chance to snack! I have to find lots more to do to keep myself very busy so I don't eat! Gotta gather the soldiers for a trip to Sam's right now. Take care everybody!!

Apple Blossom 06-10-2003 01:42 AM

Hello, greetings from a lurker....I've been keeping up with you guys but I've been reluctant to jump in. Seems I NEVER meet a challenge and I'm starting to feel like a loser, but not in the weight loss kind of way. I would love to loose 2 pounds a week for this challenge and since I'm jumping in a little late i'll say 6 pounds. 6 pounds by the forth of July would be awsome....
The weather here has cooled down and I'm past the end of the school year rush which also includes my sons birthday so I have no good excuse not to go out for my walk/jog every day this week. So here we go again......:p
I am so jealous of y'all who are close to goal. Those numbers are where I want to be. I know how hard it is...congrats!!!

jen519 06-11-2003 11:37 AM

Hi Apple Blossom. I know just how you feel. Seems I've been hanging around the same weight for the last 3 challenges or so. Glad you're here and still trying too. We'll get it if we don't give up.

Jen