3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   4Week Challenge! 6/3/03---7/03/03 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/28206-4week-challenge-6-3-03-7-03-03-a.html)

Gennel 06-03-2003 08:42 PM

4Week Challenge! 6/3/03---7/03/03

This challenge is for EVERYONE! We have no special diet and no miracle pills to talk about lol. But we do have awesome support and great tips to help us along the way. Just send me a PM and let me know how many pounds you will challenge yourself to lose in 4 weeks. We weigh in every Saturday. Just let me know if you lost ,gained or maintained for the week and I will edit a chart. This isnt a race or a contest.I've been asked where I get the willpower to do this and go on. The honest truth is I've been tempted almost every single day. The only difference this time that "I got tired of being tired" I was the type to start a diet every monday. I used to say that I was dieting for myself but the honest truth was I was dieting for someone else and as we all know that doesnt work! Doing it for yourself is the only reason you should do this.

Gen..Goal... Maintain current weight!\

Kempyd ..Goal ..6 lbs

AngieMe..Goal..7 lbs

wishmeluck130lbs.Goal.. 5lbs

Gigglez Goal.. 8 lbs

Jen519..Goal..8 lbs

Dustcatcher..Goal 8 lbs

Kempyd 06-03-2003 08:51 PM

Ok I am going to get back into these. I did really well when I was so I am back. July 1st is my birthday (and Angie's) so I want to lose 6 lbs for my goal. I would like to be were I was when I stopped doing these challenges. I noticed that when I wan't doing them I was having a hard time staying on track.

gigglez 06-03-2003 10:02 PM

Put me down for 8 lbs this time. That will bring me to 180. This is something that helps keep me goin!

sandy

wishmeluck130lbs 06-03-2003 11:11 PM

Well hopefully i will lose 5 pounds i did pretty good the last time but i forgot how much i started at on the day the challenge started so i don't know if i lost or not or went over lol...Anyways i weigh in at 180 and i will lose 5 pounds so that will put me in at 175 for the beginning of next month i can and will do this and hopefully i will keep track of this thread lol.........

angieME 06-04-2003 07:29 AM

Yep, me and Kempy have the same birthday and I would like to lose another7 pounds by then. That would put me at 135...GOAL!!!

Gen, Your house is beautiful!! I cant wait to see pics of it totally finished. You must be so excited!!

laney1733 06-04-2003 04:03 PM

Greetings! I'm going to put in for a loss of 5 pounds this challenge. I did not make my challenge last time so I'm really going to give it my all this time around! I am soo anxious to be in the 140's! I can not ever remember weighing less than 155 at 16. So this is super exciting to me!:D And I WILL do it! It's just a matter of time. (obviously) Good luck to everyone this time around !:)

jen519 06-04-2003 04:27 PM

O.K.
I lost all motivation and just dropped out of sight for a week, but I'm ready to get started again. I'm starting at the same weight that I started the last challenge. I'm putting myself down for 8 pounds again. Mini goals are to drink all my water every day and walk at least some each day, even if it's only for 10 minutes.
Angie, you must be so excited being this close to your goal. I'm excited for you!
Found out something interesting about my body right now. I can graze almost constantly in the evenings and still lose weight as long as it's fruit and vegetables. That's how I managed to get back below 230 again. Anyway, I'm keeping fruit and vegies around for those evenings when I just can't stay out of the kitchen! Good luck to all!

Jen519

Kempyd 06-04-2003 04:54 PM

Good to see you Jen. I was wondering how many of the people that I knew from the other challenges where still on here.

I have followed in Angie's footsteps with the snacking. I found the blue bunny FF yougurt and I eat it EVERY night. It is so good it has to be labeled wrong. :lol:

dustcatcher 06-05-2003 08:22 AM

I would like to get into this challenge again this month. I'll say my goal is 8 lbs. 10 would be better but I don't want to be unrealistic! I'm starting at 215, so I'll aim for 207 or so by July 4th.

dustcatcher

gigglez 06-05-2003 12:52 PM

Weigh in day. I started the end of the other challenge at 188. I weighed in this morning at 184. That is a 4lb loss. 4 more lbs and I can color my hair. Yeah!

angieME 06-05-2003 04:26 PM

WAY TO GO GIGGLEZ!!!! That is great!!

gigglez 06-06-2003 12:17 AM

Maybe real soon in a few months I will reach my goal of 160.

Kempyd 06-06-2003 11:02 AM

Today is weight in day for me and I am down 2 lbs. I am thinking that it might be water but I will take anything that I can get. It is as TOM time so I think I might be holding a little extra weight. I will have to see next week.

How is everyone else doing so far?

jen519 06-06-2003 07:51 PM

Congrats to Kempyd and Gigglez! Hopefully your successes this week will be the first of many for those of us on this thread. I'm just not sure what I'll see on Saturday. I'm mostly doing O.K., but I did eat some junk during the day yesterday. Today, the company bought lunch for us. We got to choose from anything on the menu of this Italian place that delivers. I wanted the Fettucini Alfredo, but settled for a grilled chicken Ceaser salad. I only used half the dressing they provided and left about 1/3 of the salad to have with dinner.
It's too hot to cook or walk or do hardly anything. Here in western Washington state, I'm used to moderate temperatures. Once it starts to get above 70, I begin to melt. We're having record high temperatures this week. Today it was over 90 in some places (86 to 88 in the building where I work). AAAHHHH

Jen519

Kempyd 06-06-2003 07:59 PM

Jen I saw how hot it was up there. You guys are hotter than we are right now. That is so wild!

Good for you choosing the right food to eat. I watched Oprah today and there was a chef on who makes sauces healthy. He showed how to do an Alfredo. While he was making it he said how bad it really was. It is something like 700+ cals and 50-55g of fat. :fr: I love that stuff too. Now I think I am ruined by what he said. I can't imagine all of my hard work flying out the window on the wings of alfredo. :lol:

I am sure you will do great tomorrow!

I hope that all of you have a good weight in.