Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #121  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance View Post
LittleBrownBike: Yes! I'm living vicariously.

Berry: Don't tell me the truth...I'm thoroughly enjoying my little fantasy here! Got to do something fun while I watch it snow...and snow...and snow.
you made me laugh out loud, seriously! And I was thinking about you when I heard how hard it was snowing in your parts... You could send "some" our way. I think this might be a pretty snowless winter here... I'm not counting the 3 inches of snow followed by ice kids couldnt play with we got 2 weeks ago.... That was just yuck, not snow.

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 02-03-2012 at 01:48 PM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 178/162/140

Height: 5'7"

I'm back!!!!

Finally- this feels good!

So for the past two days I've been conscious of what I put into my body and started working out again. It feels good to be mindful again and to say 'no' to foods.
Yesterday I had vegetarian food all day, was mindful of portions and resisted major temptations such as alcohol. Did 1h of working out.

Right now I am sitting in my workout clothes, ready to go again today! I'm going out with friends tonight and will not indulge in alcohol.

I'm glad I decided to reverse the damage before it was too late. I've set myself back a bit, but that happens...! The key is to get back on it again!
MustardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 205/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Welcome back MustardFan!
LittleBrownBike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #124  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

OK, got a break. I am super sweaty. Yup, its that kind of bed and chances are if we got a disco ball for free (like we did the monster bed) then we'd have one (sad but true). This is not a traditional home to say the least. Ands yup, it has red sheets and black satin (I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is spoiled). I got her the bed for her 11th bday. I decorated everything in red, even rose petals (fake of course, I'm allergic to flowers). I just found at least 100 of those petals along with a mini beach under said bed.

Its sad to see all the things she's hoarded. I found empty prescription bottle (w/o labels) tons of trash, candy wrapppers from years ago. Tons of useless objects, all hidden away. I once asked why she couldn't throw it away, broke my heart. She said it made her sad and that it made her feel safe. My son said the same thing about his stuff. With him though, he hoards leftover food. I have to check his drawers regularly. Hoarding is so sad but it drives people like me crazy. I hate unnecessarry thing it causes me anxiety.

So I know when she gets home today there will be arguing, but I think I made enough room for the Wii. Gonna have to ask for the parts, but I can bowl now! OK, gotta go get the boy then straighten up some more
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

Erinrenae80~ Ahhhh … I can believe it since a Lender’s Cinnamon Raisin Bagel is 230 Cal and 1 oz of cream cheese is 100 Cal. I know a filled Bavarian Doughnut with Chocolate icing is 600 Calories. Sorry I do not know what WW points they are. I knew someone on weight watchers they never hit the points that they were supposed to. I had M&M’s one day and yeah gave her some for a few days. And she lost weight that week for the first time in a long time. Not saying it was the most healthy way to get to the points she had to have, but it worked.

LittleBrownBike~ Maybe It is my conspiracy theorist mind at work, but I swear that companies put in those watch batteries to make us spend more on batteries or give up and get a new one. My dd has a bunch of toys that take watch batteries over the more common AA batteries. It is frustrating.

Larry~ I agree with Berry you lucky lucky bum you … I would be happy with 6lbs a week … Super Congratulations

MamaKat~ I have wanted to get rid of the computer table and chair from my room and the jewelry cabinet, but yeah not allowed too *rme* However if those two were not in my room and I got a flat screen TV for my wall. I would have a TON more space in my room to do things then I do in the living room here.

If I got my room organized completely the way I wanted it. There would be a bed, a night stand and a lamp. My closet holds my clothes. And I have tubs of toys and things I have for Bdays and Holidays for my daughter. I live in the boonies so its grab it when you see it or else *LOL*. And a clothes hamper in the bath room.

Thank you I am glad to be there again … YAY .. Oh and by the way test the water and maybe do a 20% water change in the fish tank .. Could be he is stressed out and its causing him to try and get out of dodge. Congratulations on getting some order in the house.

Welcome back MustardFan
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 183/163.5/140

qtkitty~Maybe that's what's going on. I've pretty much stalled this week and last. I've been making sure to come in under on points. Maybe I'll try hitting my limit exactly.
erinrenae80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 205/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

qtkitty - i know, its a battery conspiracy!! I have something else that takes the exact same battery and I know for a fact the last time I went to buy them I got at least one extra and now I can't find it, lol... typical...

Good work Mamakat!
LittleBrownBike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

erinrenae80~ You can always try it if it doesn't help then no harm no foul.. call it a test of a theory.. although it might be good to full fill the points with something a little healthy to get more nutrients although maybe not as much fun. *lol*

LittleBrownBike~ I spent $7 replacing a battery in a toy cell phone .. that probubly did not cost that much but I had a dd crying and upset asking about her little cell for days after it stopped working. I swear for a 3 year old she has a mind like a steel trap. GEEZE!!
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 193/176/130

Height: 5'8

Hi all !

Breakfast- Coffee (100)

Lunch- grilled Chicken pieces (400)

Snack- Cheese stick (90)

Snack- Cupcake (uhh ohh a lil cheat ;-) after a 2 lb loss i gave myself 25 g of carbs shouldnt put a dent) (300)

Dinner- Grilled chicken pieces w.ketchup (400)

~1290 and IK im overestimating bur w/e

Last edited by ilovemo; 02-03-2012 at 09:38 PM.
ilovemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 249/241/175

Hi everyone from Norway.

I finally saw an overweight person here in Norway - after 3 days. They don't seem to snack here. And beer is $10 a glass at the restaurants. So that's good for my efforts. But I have had some nice restaurant meals with desserts, too. Oslo is also a city where people walk a lot, but the streets are super icy and I have to be extra careful not to fall and re-injure my knee.
BuffJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
Also, being Indian, it is SO hard to cut back on the carbs from rice. So I decided not to get over-ambitious. Instead of cutting rice out totally from my diet, I have just cut down the amount that I'm eating.
Saisha Check out Miracle Rice made by the same company that makes Miracle Noodles. You can find it at this web site

http://www.miraclenoodle.com/p-3-miracle-rice.aspx#back

Nutrition Facts for Miracle rice
Serving Size: 3 oz
Servings Per Container: 2.3
Amount Per Serving
Calories 0Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g0%
Protein 0g0%
Protein <1g0%
Sugar 0g0%
Carbohydrate <1g - only fiber
Zero Net Carbs, Zero Calories, Zero Glycemic Index
Ingredients: Water, glucomannan (soluble fiber), calcium additive.
No soy, gluten, or wheat!

I have not tried Miracle Rice yet but I love Miracle Noodles

Larry,
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #132  

*** Meals Data for 2/3/2012 ***

Lunch

Fish fillet, battered or breaded, and fried [2 Fillet (6.4 oz)] 422 calories
Mashed potatoes, dehyd, prepared from flakes without milk, whole milk and butter added [1/2 Cup] 102 calories
Green beans, frozen, boiled [1/2 Cup] 14 calories

Dinner

Miracle Noodles Angel Hair Pasta [4 Servings (12 oz)] 0 calories
L. E. Roselli's Meatless Spaghetti Sauce Low Sodium [2 cups] 180 calories

Total 718 calories and 1456 mg sodium

Larry
Old 02-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #133  

Yay!!

I have finally managed to stop all evening snacking. Three days now without evening snacks. I found that this was a terrific binge trigger for me. When I started snacking it led to more and more progressing rapidly from healthy snacks to lots and lots of junk food. If I don't start with a healthy snack then I don't seem to get a craving for the junk food.

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Larry
Old 02-03-2012, 10:19 PM   #134  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Mamakat How was your day? I hope there wasn't too much drama with DD. We are going to the Great Outdoors Show, aka The Turkey Rama! DH says that you haven't lived until you've went to the Turkey Rama! (I think I will pass and go shopping ) How could I deny going out of town with my DH to the Turkey Rama? This is the same man that went with me to a proper Afternoon Tea at the Biltmore House during our Christmas vacation. Gotta love a man that will go with you to an Afternoon Tea.

MustardFan Hi and Welcome back!

Ilovemo Hi

BuffJim Stay safe! Don't fall!

Larry Great job!

Berry Did you take a gym class today?

LittleBrownBike Sorry that you have to deal with that person. Great job on on cutting back on candy and soda.

Qtkitty Great job on your weigh in! Keep up the great work! You have been very consistent! Sorry to hear you are feeling bad again. Hang in there.

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-03-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #135  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1475 +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories