Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 12:43 PM   #46  

Angry continued-

Pray your leg continues to heal as well! Sorry I missed some- sami , gutchie , JPD where are you, Zoe continue enjoying the cruise.God Bless You all! and hope you have a Happy valentines Day!!!

Last edited by doitforme; 02-14-2003 at 12:50 PM.
Old 02-14-2003, 12:52 PM   #47  

Angry Happy Valentines Day

I thought this was cute. Have a great day!
Old 02-14-2003, 01:05 PM   #48  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Angry Back Again

SUE-- I am so sorry-- I realized after I left for shopping that I had not adressed your question and intended to do so first thing back-- you beat me here!! As far as the cleaning-- no problem!! first chance I get to your area As far as the "most men would prefer the remote and recliner" SO WOULD I-HOWEVER I get wonderfull fringe benefits from my wife if I help out. We both work pretty much full time (although my construction job sometimes can be 80 or 20 hrs per week) depending on weather, delays, etc. We share the cooking, yard work and cleaning of the house as we can according to each ones schedule of the week--- the kids too. We are pretty flexible since some weeks we are never home and other times one is here the other isn't etc. Basically, we just SHARE the work and it all seems to come together in time, not perfect mind you! Sometimes the kids aren't seen for weeks to do their chores with college, work, track, tennis coaching, etc.

Well got the son his gifts for the girls-- hope everyone likes 'em!

Back outta here-Gary
Old 02-14-2003, 07:42 PM   #49  

Happy Valentines day to all! Can you Belive my DD has Basketball practice at 7:00pm I think the coach needs a life! I am not feeling well tonight. I still have not talked to my Dr after my procedure! A friend called worried about me and said she saw my records and it says I have a cysts on my liver and kidney. But my husband says they never told him that. It could be that they think I know this because it would on showed on the tests I had at the other DR. Please pray for my DD Molli (the one that just had surgery) She is real sick she has a fever of 104 I got it down but it keeps comming back. On a bit of good news I did lose 2 lbs this week!

Bow-A big welcome! Post often and tell us about yourself!
Sherry-I was sad to read about your lucky! Glad your test went well! Take care of yourself!
Michele-Let us know when your test comes back. I worked with a girl that had a tumor (sounds like yours) And she is doing great!
EZ-We have rain here also but ours will freeze overnight and we will have ICE.
Wilma-What is helping me is to work on one bad habit at a time! I am so glad you have not gained!
doitforme-I hope you have water soon! I wish this cold weather would go away!
Mitcheypoo-I hope you have a happy Valentines day!
Teaki-How is your DIL doing?

I am praying for an OP day for all!
Sami
Old 02-15-2003, 06:55 AM   #50  

Angry It'll be fast!

Gotta leave for work by 7am and need to warm up the car. Still in extreme cold here. Sorry to hear your still not feeling well, I think you should contact the Dr's office and ask what test results came back, so you have a clearer understanding of what is going on, in the mean time it is scary and it is good that you know the Lord and can give it to him, you and your daughter are still in my prayers for health, healing. Please keep us posted. Congrats on loosing the 2 lbs. as well! E.Z. - Thanks I just might take you up on that! My pipes are unfroze again, which is nice, but now its back to work so guess it will all wait another day. Probably a good thing I live alone. Ha Ha Ha I have been being very good this week, for a total of 8 lbs and that is since Tues. I must have been retaining water too. Well gotta run Hi to everyone else. have a blessed day! luv ya's
Old 02-15-2003, 11:25 AM   #51  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Wink SATURDAY

HAPPY WEEK-END LADIES--

I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day and all your husbands/boyfriends came through. You all deserve nice things!!

SAMI -- It just keeps getting tougher for you doesn't it? I am with Sue-- you get ahold of that dr. and find out what the deal is okie-dokie? Maybe there is something being lost in the translation between your dr., husband, friend, etc-- maybe the dr. assumes you know certain things-- anyway girl you go find out!!! As far as the DD basketball practice goes-- BASKETBALL-- is life!!
Actually I am with you-- my daughter's college coach scheduled a tennis match for yesterday just last week-end-- alot of the team had already bought tickets for a harbor cruise and dinner-- including my daughter and her BOYFRIEND (actually I love the kid) Anyway they had to sell them then make reservations at another restaurant for 9pm-- guess what? there were still matches going at 8:30 when I left last night-- I think some kids were gonna miss out on V-day altogether. AHHHH- Coaches!! oh yea-- my son is a coach
Old 02-15-2003, 01:26 PM   #52  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Smile 1 month weigh in and measurements

Hello all!

Happy Weekend!

Today is my one month weighin and measurements since I started at the circuit gym and I'm soooo happy to report that I lost 8 lbs. and 5 1/4 inches total! I am so excited! That means i have lost 14 lbs. since after the holidays. I feel confident and happy that i can do this. I also realized that I have had some setbacks and have been hard on myself and I need to realize that even with my cheats, overall I've been doing good.

My new boss told me that they do a 16 mile walk for MS in May and that I don't have to but I'm welcome to join them. Sounds like good incentive to get active, do something good for me and also for charity! I just know this job is a Godsend.
Old 02-15-2003, 05:37 PM   #53  

Hi, Everyone!
Sorry I haven't been in touch the last 2 weeks. Things are so busy in the metroplex for nurses. As everywhere, we are so short, especially in home care.
I was so happy last week-end, as on the 10th of Feb, I celebrated 30 years of marriage with a wonderful Christian guy.
Hope I can have 30 more !
I am still doing well at Tops; I have now lost 6 pounds since starting. The weekly companionship/support really helps.
I have had to give up the shakes at lunch; I was really having low blood sugar attacks; I checked my sugar 2 hours after having a shake at lunch one day, and it was, 45! Now, I only have a shake with skim milk in the am, and I now include some fruit; for lunch I have a salad, 3 oz. of lean protein, and a small piece of fruit. I dragged out the old cooler again, since I'm never able to be home at lunch.
I will do my best to log on each day and see what all you
all are doing.

God Bless, In His Love,
Claudette

" I can do all things throught Christ, who strengthens me".
Phill.4:13

Starting: 170/166.5/164
Old 02-22-2003, 01:15 PM   #54  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default I'm baaaaaaccccckkkkk!

Hello my friends

Back from that sub-tropic weather and into the cold here in TX. When we got into Galveston, it was only 45!!! Wooooo, a bit chilly. But today in Dallas/Fort Worth, it's sunny, not a cloud in the sky and about mid 60's. Perfect weather!

First I'll say that my cruise was wonderful. I walked and walked and walked which for me, as many of you know is a miracle since I hate exercise. Oh, but I also ate and ate and ate. But the good news (and this was WONDERFUL news for me this morning) is that when I went back to weight watcher's this morning, I only gained ONE pound!! Woo Hoo! I'm so excited. Next week it will be gone and then some.

I really only have time to say hi and check in. I need to tackle this laundry and housework. I'll be back later.

Hope y'all are having a great Saturday.

Zoe <><
Old 02-22-2003, 01:50 PM   #55  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

zoe--you have been gone sooooo long ---- we are at c.e. 166 come on over-- Love ya, Gary
Closed Thread