Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2003, 06:34 PM   #16  

It is 5:30PM Central and I haven't eaten all day....all I have done is clean. AND I still have more to do!!!!!!! BUT since it's chat night I am off to eat, shower and get back here by 6:30!!!!!

MyFamily site....6:30 Central.....BE THERE

Everyone know how to get there?????? I hurt everywhere...BUT my house will be relatively clean so I can work on diet, exercise, journaling, job hunting etc!!!!!

It's only 5 here, Kat....Thong Boy would need a cover up here!!!
Old 01-18-2003, 06:59 PM   #17  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

I tried My Family Chat and no one was there.

But I did get in!!!!!!!

Then I came here and it's not time yet. Darn time zones.

Oh Well I'll try again later.

j-ann
Old 01-18-2003, 08:02 PM   #18  

I tried again ... looked like Tina had come and gone.

Oh Well .... Another day.

j-ann
Old 01-18-2003, 08:22 PM   #19  

J-Ann we are there...you have to do launch CHAT not whos online.
Old 01-18-2003, 08:25 PM   #20  

ok ... I'll try again!
Old 01-19-2003, 09:24 AM   #21  
You and Me in 2003

Here I am just slow getting around. I have to go shop for food today, guess dh will have to drive me. I hate when he goes with me.
Old 01-19-2003, 10:23 AM   #22  
a work in progress...

OoH...I'm so mad...just lost a long post...I need more coffee before i can re-create...hope to see lots more posts today!

see you later...
Old 01-19-2003, 12:12 PM   #23  
Progress..not perfection

Hey guys..... I'm still feeling kinda puny today, so this post will not be long. Dh was up all night and this morning praying to the porcelain Gods as well. Such a nice sound to wake up to......wretching first thing in the morning. At least for a moment, he did have a sense of humor about it. When he came out of the bathroom, he said, "Nothing like a good vomit to get your day going." Well, all of us has had it now. Nothing more to see here Mr. Sickness. You can head along on your way and visit someone else.....thank you.

Still OP, actually.....under program, as I have eaten barely anything the last two days. WI (not Wisconsin) may be interesting this week, although I would certainly not reccommend this as a way to take it off.

For those of you that are watching the Eagles play Tampa Bay, if you turn the tv on at 1:00 EST, guess who will be there for the pre-game show? Give you one guess, and the first two don't count!

According to his appearance list on TonyStewart.com,
19- NFC Championship pregame show, 1 p.m. ET on FOX

Woops! Did I give it away?

Old 01-19-2003, 12:34 PM   #24  
a work in progress...

You KNOW that will be on in this house...Mr #1 Eagles fan has the TV on already...trying to glean all the pre-game stuff his cute little head can possibly hold...I just may get a peek at ol' Tony yet!

I am sick too...bronchitis...or something like it. (I will take that over vomiting ANYDAY!) I swore that I would not get sick!!! I will be staying in bed or on the couch all day...

Question for anyone in my age bracket or above (45+) Is it a peri-menopausal thing to be BLEEDING in the middle of your cycle? I just had my TOM starting 1/2...this is WAY too early! No cramps, lots of blood. Dh says to call the doc. I will wait til tomorrow AM...I am NOT going to the ER for this. Of course, at this rate, I may need a transfusion by then!

Okay, I'm off to the couch...will look for Tony. Have a nice day, all. Stay warm.
Old 01-19-2003, 01:46 PM   #25  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Hi Kat,

Just popping in from Lurkerville, to say, yuppir, that appears to be among the thrills and... well, not chills exactly, more like hot flashes, really... of perimenopause. I'm a couple of years ahead of you, Sister. I never had that symptom myself, but read about it a number of times. I'm the of hot flashes myself, still having them even though I haven't had a period in... can it be two years? Supposedly this stuff is all controllable with diet and lifestyle changes. If you really dedicate yourself to it. Seriously, I notice a big difference if I'm looking after myself and getting lots of exercise. Here's one link:

http://www.bloomingtonwebguide.com/perimeno.htm

My recollection is that evening primrose oil was supposed to be good for regulating periods (and moods).

On the other hand, if you're bleeding what seems an unreasonable amount, make sure to at least call your doctor.

Take good care of yourself!
Old 01-19-2003, 07:59 PM   #26  
Progress..not perfection

Just poppin in quick to give Kat a Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you, but I hope you feel better.

Thanks Arabella for the info.

I'm at ol' stinky work right now. Someone quit and guess who got called in? I guess they figured that since I called in sick yesterday that I could come in and work today. Oh well, at least I won't miss a day of pay.

Have a good night ladies and I will see you in the a.m.
Old 01-19-2003, 08:11 PM   #27  
I'm on my way!

Tina I just have to ask...was it Chatty Cathy who QUIT??
Old 01-19-2003, 09:04 PM   #28  
You and Me in 2003

Angry

Hello lovlies
I am setting here watching the Golden Globe awards.

Hope all the sick ones are feeling better.
My car is still sick think it's my alternator.
DH took me to buy food today and son bought us lunch.
DH and I are both off tomorrow for the King holiday.
Tina I saw Tony on the pre game show today. One of the players on the Philly team is from the town I live in. Todd Pinkston, I use to work with his mother.
Well I better run have some work to do catch all of you tomorrow
Old 01-19-2003, 09:21 PM   #29  
I'm on my way!

I am P.O.'d right now...I finally finished that 7th assignment which was due about 2 or 3 weeks ago and now I can't use my email because the stupid internet provider is having problems! geesh...and the money we pay for this service isn't cheap...they have had more problems with this service since I signed on back on September 30th....I want a refund!!

Well maybe I could just shut up and go work on the next assigment that was due 1 or 2 weeks ago and get caught up on it! Then work on the 4 or 5 assignments I have past due in Business Law!!

Ok nighty night you all!
Old 01-19-2003, 11:12 PM   #30  

SAVE ME my one sister and her three kids just got the internet today....they are emailing me to deathe...If I answer one of them then they all want an email....hope this wears off soon.

Cleaned all day Saturday, chatted all Saturday night, and cooked all morning today. I have enough chicken and turkey cooked up different ways to last me two weeks.

Still no exercise..Kat. I hope I can move tomorrow and I will do some then. I have tomorrow off.

I plan to do my taxes and PLAN the he!! out of my diet!!!!

So, hang in there with me....are you off the couch yet Kat? Glad you are better, Tina

Hope your car is better soon, Mary...

Baylee hard life hitting you again....back to work...I wonder who ever "invented" working...WHY can't we just get money for existing .... hmmmm now where is a politician with that platform?????

Closed Thread