Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2002, 01:33 PM   #31  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

YIKES! The picture thing works. Here I am in all my glory. Thanks for the tips ladies. Hope I didn't scare ya.

Chris, sorry to hear of your hubby's medical problem. He's lucky to have you to support him through it.
Old 12-13-2002, 05:41 PM   #32  
Finally Fit!

Noelle, you re so beautiful.. youtalk down to yourself wayyy too much. You are a gift to this world.. and a chance for all us chicks to hear about Hawaii. Just kidding, a little. Love your picture. Hubby's okay. We're living a "normal" life, for us. Everyone's home culture is different, and we're living proof. We're kindof unocnventional. I work, he stays home. He cooks for me, scrubs the bathrooms, so i don't have to... it's different than most people, but it works for us. I clean the laundry, and he makes breakfst. It's a system. Well, thought I'd put my two cents in. Hope you're on track today. Took a walk, even though it's raining. yee haa for me.
Old 12-13-2002, 05:53 PM   #33  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Yeah Noelle, You're a hotty!!! LOL You are very pretty.

Chris, congrats on the walk. You are doing great!!

Kempy and Jen, WHERE THE HECK ARE YA!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2002, 09:32 AM   #34  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Thumbs down 2.5 pounds more gone!!!!

I hit the 30.5 pound loss mark today!!! Only 7 more to go and I am halfway done. I was surprised to see 2.5 gone this week since my period started and I have wanted to EAT all week. I haven't really overeaten... just a handful of wow chips here and there but I wanted to.

206.5 starting
176.0 current
130.0 goal
Old 12-14-2002, 03:17 PM   #35  
Finally Fit!

WOW! Angie.. I'm so proud of you. Even in the face of mega hormones, you've been good. And you can see, it pays off! Great job so far. Now, when you're half way, you can see how far you've come, and how attainable your goal weight is. Remember, just because you've taken off weight.. doesn't mean you can cheat cheat cheat. I have to tell myself that all the time. Food cannot necesarily be a reward. and stopping exercise can make it or break it for ME.

Angie: You inspire us here... stay around, so we can celebrate your goal weight!
Old 12-15-2002, 07:31 PM   #36  

HI all! I have been sick so I havn't been on the computer.

WOW Noelle. You are very pretty. Chris is right you talk down about yourself to much.

Chris I think it is great that your hubby does what he does. Mine would go crazy if he had to stay home. I would probably be clean for about a week and then it would start to fall into disrepair. lol

Angie, you go girl! I can't wait for Christmas to be over so I can get back on track. We have way to much going on for me to even think about working out. I am ready for January and so is Joe. For the mean time I will just keep track of what I am eating.
Old 12-15-2002, 07:44 PM   #37  
Finally Fit!

Good for you. Set yourself a goal, and give yourself some clack this time of year. It isn't fair to try too hard, and kill yourself, when all you wanna do is enjoy yourself, and indulge. Hey, it's only chrismtas once! Anyyway, it's not every day we get to eat the kinds of foods that the holidays brings -- like pumpkin pie, and sausage balls, and cheese balls, and those cheese trays... and the different cookies, and cakes, and chocolates... I could go on. I'm gonna give myself a break,a nd let it all slide a little. I now that Jan6th, I'll be back into Aerobics, and I'll watch more then. I"m not completely off the wagon, just anticipating the week ahead, and seeing how I'll fall prey to temptation. I need permission to screw up.
Old 12-15-2002, 07:46 PM   #38  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I am having a hard time this week too. I want something sweet but I don't know what. So I keep talking myself out of anything. Christmas sucks for me with the eating. I always make fudge and cookies and stuff and it is hard not to do it. But moderation is a four letter word for me. I just can't do it. LOL Soon it will all be over and we can go back to not feeling like it is the season to overeat. I hope. LOL
Old 12-16-2002, 08:05 AM   #39  
Finally Fit!

I"ll second that emotion, Angie. This holiday season is too hard to be couting, and watching, and kiling ourselves for one bite of this, a little a that. I'll be lucky if I get my walk in. That'll be my goal. Take a walk every day. Then I'll be good.
Old 12-16-2002, 12:36 PM   #40  

Well, I have no voice! I am still at work getting parper work done but do you realize how hard it is to stay quiet? Every time the phone rings I jump to get it. I think if I answered it they would hang up. They would think it is an obsene (sp) phone caller. lol

I broke down and had some hershey kisses today! I think I am hitting PMS. I start next week so here goes the week of chocolate cravings.

I hope all of you guys are doing great. I'll check back in later.
Old 12-16-2002, 01:27 PM   #41  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey guys, everone have a good weekend? I had a great b-day dinner w/hubby and son at this awesome sushi restaurant on Saturday. On Sunday went Christmas shopping, not quite done yet but almost there. JC Penney's here is going out of business so they've been having these massive sales. But here's my greatest find this weekend: Levi's 550's for $14 in a size 16. They were tight but I could get them on and buttoned--so they should be just right in a few weeks if I keep myself in check. Does anyone else have this problem of always buying something for yourself when you're supposed to be X-mas shopping?

I'm with you Chris about having that daily walk. I'm not about to have those major guilt trips about eating some "bad" food during the holidays. I will indulge, just not 'til it bulges... It's about moderation right?

Kempy hope you get your voice back soon. My hubby likes when I lose my voice for 2 reasons: 1) I'm quiet and can't boss him around and 2) when it starts to come back and is a little raspy he thinks it's sexy... hahaha, whatever turns him on (I think he likes reason #1 first and foremost)

Angie I don't know how you do it (talk yourself out of having something sweet) but you still amaze me with your willpower and dedication. You go girl!

That's all for now I'll check back w/you all later.
Old 12-16-2002, 01:39 PM   #42  

Noelle it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't buy something for myself. This weekend I bought a sweater and a pair of shoes for myself. Joe got a pair of shoes too. I think it is b/c of all of the good sales. If I turned them down I would be stupid.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:01 PM   #43  

I got a new digital camera and if I learn how to use it I sill send a picture of the dog. I have Angie's and Chris's e-mail. Noelle if you want me to send it to you just pm me your e-mail address and I will send it to you too. I am going to go home and read the manual tonight. Joe was complaining that he hasn't figured it out yet. Of course he doesn't read the manual so I will have to save the day. This is our second one but it is alot different then the first one. It is way smaller and looks a little more difficult. Oh well, he is in Denver right now so I have all night to figure it out. You guys keep an eye out for the e-mail.
Old 12-17-2002, 08:56 AM   #44  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

What kind of camera did you get?
Old 12-17-2002, 11:29 AM   #45  

I think it is a Sony. Joe ordered it.
Closed Thread