Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 138/134.5/118

Height: 5'4"

Stacygee... do you do 75 total or 75 net carbs? I'm a little confused about which I should be counting. For example, I just planned my day out in Myplate, and I should be getting 101 carbs total but 79 net carbs.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:22 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Debbie – Hope you’re feeling better soon!

Smrtypnts -

Pint – I think you did well. It’s hard avoiding temptations like that. Adding the pizza rolls into your plan was a good idea. DH has got chocolate ice cream in the freezer I’ve been trying to avoid!

Gaining – 1450 is great!! I know you'll kick butt when you go out this weekend! DH is taking me out on Friday (it's our dating anniversary that we still celebrate..7 years!) and Saturday we're going to Nashville, so another meal out...hope I survive!

Roxanne – That’s great, only two more semesters! I would definitely go for your RN! You can do it!

Krampus – I think you did great. You incorporated chocolate but you ran for an hour and walked almost an hour plus crunches, etc….THAT is amazing!!!!!!! I think you should pat yourself on the back, seriously!!! Great work!

LLBold – Great work on the 2 pounds!!

Stacy – I guess I’m going to have to make sure I have something over them or under them or get new workout pants!

Weight: 149.2# Down 0.8 from yesterday
It was awesome to see the scale move!

I'm figuring out my plan for the day...I feel like crap (a bit nauseous) so I don't have the greatest appetite. I'll try to get that 1400 in for the day. So far I had a banana and my beloved strawberry oatmeal with milk (280 total).

Hope you all have a great, OP day!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #108  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

I am down .2 today. Really excited about that because my legs are SUPER sore from the new squats I was trying out from a Bob Harper challenge and some stretching I did last night. With all this soreness, I was expecting a bit of a gain this morning. Thank you again, scale.

Hope everyone's morning is going well. We had another snow storm last night and I had to dig us out. Not too terrible...all in all it was only an hour delay from life this morning. Atleast we weren't snowed IN like last time! LOL

BBL for personals.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:13 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLBoldAsLove87 View Post
Stacygee... do you do 75 total or 75 net carbs? I'm a little confused about which I should be counting. For example, I just planned my day out in Myplate, and I should be getting 101 carbs total but 79 net carbs.
I use fitday and it does not count net carbs. Net carbs I believe is the carbs minus fiber. I do not think fitday accounts for that. Net carbs is what my trainer says to look at. Yesterday I had 84g carbs and that was 26% of my total calorie intake.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:44 PM   #110  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey Chickies

Today has been pretty lousy for me so far, TOM is around so I am super bloated and grumpy and this morning I woke up some killer back pain. I went to to work and had to leave like 15mins in just so I could go and get me some drugs. And because i'm got something pretty strong I am super drowsy so actually being productive today at work is going to be really tough. I still haven't caught up from my vacation yet, so all this time off and back-pain isn't helping. Blah. I have my next Physio appointment Friday afternoon so i've just got to hold out until then so I can explain to her that what were doing isn't helping and that we really need to try something different. I can't even begin to explain how this back is effecting my life on a physical and emotional level - it's really causing me a whole lot of unnecessary stress which = me not caring about my diet. *sigh*

Here is my plan for the day Thurs 1/27/2011

B - 1 WW whole wheat bagel w/ tomato and soy cheese + 1 small banana + 1 choc.soy pudding

L - 2 small homemade chicpea cakes + 2 small homemade potato latkes + 1 cup mixed veggies

S - 1 small apple + 1.5oz dry-roasted almonds

D - Whole wheat pasta w/ artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatos and some other veggies mixed in too

Drinking: At least 2L water + At least 2 cups green tea

Have a happy, healthy and OP day
Old 01-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #111  

Lauren - Awww, I'm so sorry to hear about your back!!! I hope it's better real soon. Back pain is the worst! DH injured his a year ago and I know he has a lot of pain and trouble with it...
Old 01-27-2011, 01:46 PM   #112  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Happy Anniversary Lindsey! Hope you have a GREAT weekend with your hunny!

I've had a little less than half of my calories today. I weighed in a little up today (not sure exactly how much because I weighed with different clothes on) but it was maybe a couple tenths of a lb so I'm sure it was from just eating a little more yesterday. I'm not gonna do that again. I think I've decided when we go out for Mexican food Saturday, I'm going to just ask for a piece of grilled chicken and a salad. Hope that works out for me!
Old 01-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #113  

Gaining - Thank you!!!

Here's the plan for today...

B – strawberry oatmeal w/milk 180, banana 100 (280)
S – ½ c. RF cottage cheese 90
L – 1 c. tomato soup 260, grilled cheese on whole wheat 240 (500)
S- mixed fruit cup 70, 1/2 slice cheese pizza 150 (220) Kinda naughty with the pizza..
D- beef stew and veggies 300
Combo w/abs, back & arms/shoulders Lunge w/ Military Shoulder Press, Side Lunge with Anterior Should Raise, Static Lunge with Lateral Shoulder Raise, Sumo Squats with Tricep Extension, Surrenders 20 EACH, Crunches 25, Reverse crunches 25, Side plank w/inner-thigh raise 10 each side, Extended plank Hold 30 seconds x 2, Dead Lift 20, Dumbbell Row 20 Hammer Curls 20, Tricep Press 20, Plank-Ups 10, Tricep Kickbacks 20

Last edited by LindseyLou; 01-27-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 293/Ticker/193

Height: 5 4

Good Morning Everyone

A bit late i know! I did well yesterday, and I'm feeling much better. I know this is to low but i had 900 calories. Please know i was not feeling well, and had no appetite.

I did very little walking, but i will add that back in soon.

Have a super day. Debbie
Old 01-27-2011, 02:44 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 293/Ticker/193

Height: 5 4

Stacy Your under 200 lbs! YOU ROCK!

Lindsey Thanks, and yes i am!
Old 01-27-2011, 03:06 PM   #116  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

Hi Ladies! I had that small whoosh last week, then a high sodium weekend, so back up, then today, Whoosh again, so I am down to 1/2 lb below my last low! WOO! Official weigh in 152.75.

breakfast today was two slices of whole wheat toast with a little peanut butter, and a pumpkin muffin.

Lunch so far was a cup of split pea soup. I'm still looking in the cupboard for the rest, LOL.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:03 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenA View Post
cincim - i'm counting on seeing you back here tomorrow!
I'm HEEEEEEEEEERE .
Sorry your back is bothering you . Feel better soon!

Much better day today than yesterday. I remembered to weigh-in this morning (247.8) and I finally resisted snacking at night .
Food intake was as follows:
B - 2 small slices of bread with cream cheese and jam
S - Latte
L - Fruity cole slaw (WW recipe) and 1/2 grilled chicken breast; soy chocolate pudding for dessert
D - thin-crust Flammkuchen with onion and lean ham, latte for dessert

Workout: 40 mins cardio and weights

Andejean - congrats on the whoosh!!!

Debbie - Hope you feel better soon

Linds - Your menu just totally reminded me that I LOVE tomato soup and grilled cheese - must make that some time!

LA - Sounds like a good plan for the Mexian restaurant - resist the tortillas if you can!

Vixsin - Congrats and great job on the workout!

Stacy - Hope your workout went well.

LadyLai - Super impressed by your 4.4l of aqua. I think I'd need a catheder

Smrtypnts - Welcome!

Diana - Hi!

Everyone else - have a wonderful OP day/night!

Last edited by cincimini; 01-27-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:16 PM   #118  
Wreck'n'Rule

S/C/G: 168/138/133

Height: 5'5

*skids in* Wait what, where'd the other thread go?

Anyway, hey y'all, just thought I'd leap in and tell you about this evil but amazing new exercise class my local gym has invented. It's called Zone Cycling and is similar to a spin class but much more painful. And longer. And louder. And oh god, I hurt x.x

But it was brilliant and I'm going back next week.

The things I do... xD

Anyway, food today was rubbish, cereal and yoghurt for breakfast and a baked potato with cheese for lunch, and that was IT. Mainly because the potato was the size of a small moon and I've had no wish to eat since then.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:24 PM   #119  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

I hope everyone is having a great day, so far!

Shells Hi

LLBoldAsLove Congrats on the 2 pounds! Great work!

Stacy I hope you had a good workout today.

Vixsin Great job on the .2 and your workout - Shovel Max!

Lauren I'm so sorry to hear about your back. I don't know if you mentioned it, but what caused your back problems in the first place? Please don't go off your plan. You don't want to have to undo that damage.

Lindsey Congrats on the 7 years. Great job on the .8.

Diana(LA) Hi

Debbie Hi

Andejean Hi Did you recover from the home project? That's hard work.

Cincimini Great job standing up to the snack.

Wysteria Hi They shut the old thread down because of the # of posts.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:28 PM   #120  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

recovered for now... it's far from done, LOL. We're getting blow in insulation within a week or two, then we need the drywall for the walls. So much work, but it's all worth it, AND adds extra exercise!
Closed Thread