Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 09:57 AM   #241  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Congrats Vixin!!

I haven't weighed today. I'm developing a bit of a fear of the scales!

Last night and yesterday wasn't exactly on plan, since I had fast food. But I stayed within my calorie range and for the third day in a row I did NOT snack in the evening after dinner. Not even a drink with calories.

I'm so nervous! My best friend is going in for WLS today. I didn't tell her, but I'm so scared for her! I'm always scared about surgeries and stuff. But I'm also scared for her because of the recovery, the hard work and the possibility of it hurting her or not working or her regaining the weight... UGH! I hope everything goes well! I should know sometime late this afternoon. She lives on the opposite coast now, so I have the time difference to contend with. Be thinking of her please!
Old 01-31-2011, 10:12 AM   #242  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

pintsized I've thought about having WLS....but having had a hysterectomy/gallbladder removal w/complications, I decided losing the old fashioned way was the ONLY way to go for me! Although I know a guy who had the LapBand and he has lost a tremendous amount of weight. Hopefully your friend is committed to do this thing and things will turn out okay!

Wow, everyone seems to be doing soooooo well losing!! We rock guys!! Keep it up....we'll all be swimsuit models by the end of the year! 2011 is going to be amazing!!

Larry My husband is doing the weight loss thing with me. Amazing how much faster you guys lose it than us girls! Good for you in your January accomplishments!! Keep going! We'll even let YOU model a women's swimsuit with us at the end of the year, if you want! JUST JOKING!!!!!

I'm thinkin' I'm going to reach the 200-teens sometime in the next week. I'm soooooo excited ya'll!! I'm well ahead of schedule for my first goal of 215 by March 14th! Yippee!! I could be to onederland by third week of April at the rate I'm going now!

Congrats to all with losses....there are so many of you, I can't remember who all it is! Let's keep rockin' that monster and kissin' those lbs goodbye forever!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!!
Old 01-31-2011, 10:50 AM   #243  
Kim

S/C/G: 210/150

Height: 5'5

Wow, you guys move fast around here. I was down 2lbs yesterday so that was wonderful. Unfortunately, it was a day of crazy and I didn't follow a very good eating day. McDonalds for both breakfast and lunch and the DH wanted to have date night, so we went to a local steak house for dinner. But today is a new day and I have already done my walk for today and I'll try and squeeze in the bowflex later today.

My goal is 5lbs a month and I met that for January... actually 6.5 so on to February.

A quick read thru the posts sounds like most everyone is doing well. I'll try and come back more often to keep up! Everyone have a great healthy day!!
Old 01-31-2011, 10:51 AM   #244  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Diana – Thanks! I sure hope I can kick it’s butt! Woo hoo for being so close to goal!

LLBold – Wow, law school! That’s awesome you’ll be graduating soon! I graduate this December – can’t wait! On a different note, I agree with Shells, sodium is eeeevil. I’m got some extra water weight going on because of that darn sodium!

Krampus – Awesome job on your no sugar plan!!

Debbie – 9.5 for the month is awesome! Great work!

Vixsin - Woo hoo!!!!!!! That’s terrific!!!! Great work!

Larry – Hi and Great work so far!

Shells – Woo hoo on 55 pounds lost!!!! That’s amazing!!!!! Once you reach Onderland, will your reward yourself with something??

Pint – That’s great you’re sticking to your guns! I’ll be thinking of your friend today.

Gaining – I hope you see the teens this week!!! You’re doing so great!

150.2# this morning (-0.6# from yesterday). Hoping I can kick that 2 pound water gain from too much sodium to the curb this week!

Anyways, off to do some work...I'll be back later!
Old 01-31-2011, 11:30 AM   #245  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

No official weigh-in today (I don't weigh on Mondays when I get up so early (4:45 am). I know I ended the month with another gain. Tomorrow I start over. Still have sick grandbabies in my house - and now their mom is sick too. Cut my hair off yesterday. I got an inverted bob with layers. Probably cut 3+ inches off the front and 5+ off the back. I think it looks cuter than the pictures show - but I always feel like I look better than I see in a picture (man, I look old). Oh well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front.jpg (11.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg side.jpg (9.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg back.jpg (10.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 01-31-2011, 12:28 PM   #246  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Kris: LOVE the new hair!!!!!
Old 01-31-2011, 01:25 PM   #247  

Height: 5'1"

HI EVERYONE!

Jumping in late today and missed SO SO much on the board after being away this weekend.

Boston was FREEZING!! I live in NYC and I still could hardly bear it. I thought I would have lost 5 pounds just from the shivering alone. Alas, I was up 1.6 pounds which was not too terrible considering I didn't count points this weekend at all. I had a lot of high calorie, high sodium food and A LOT of beers (I can't remember how many) so we'll see if that comes off after the next couple days of drinking my weight in water.

I did come home last night and get in an additional work out on the elliptical. And I'm back on plan today and gonna hit the elliptical after work.

Sorry I don't have enough time to catch up with everyone today! Hope everyone is doing well and had a GREAT weekend!
Old 01-31-2011, 01:27 PM   #248  

S/C/G: 260/240/200

Height: 5'7"

Today is my new day. Will post tonight with the stuff I have done. 5 lbs this month so I am a bit excited.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:39 PM   #249  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

juliagulia Hi and Welcome back! I thought your name looked familiar. I checked and you posted with us last year. Good to see you.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:50 PM   #250  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello Ladies!!!!!!

I hope you all good weekends! Just jumping in here quickly today, super busy work day. And apparently we are getting hit with a whopper of a snow storm tonight and tomorrow so I may not be in at work tomorrow, so trying to get what I can done today.

I have decided to go back to the gym, it's time to get my butt back in gear, so me and the SO have committed to staying at work a little later and going to the gym before we go home. It's not bad actually, we usually leave work at 5pm so instead we'll be leaving at 5:45-ish. I have to fill out my registration package and hand it in, so first day back will be in the next couple of days.

Here is my plan for the day Mon 1/31/2011

B - 1 WW whole wheat thin bun w/ natural peanut butter & organic strawberry jam + 1 choc.soy pudding

S - Handful or organic tortilla chips w/ organic hot salsa

L - Barley casserole (about 1 cup) + 1 cup miced veggies

S - 1 small apple + 1.5oz dry-roasted almonds

D - Breaded mock chik'n + 1 homemade vegan cornbread muffin w/ earth balance + mashed sweet potato + green beans

Drinking: At least 2L water + At least 2 cups green tea + 1 Pepsi

Have a happy, healthy and OP day
Old 01-31-2011, 03:29 PM   #251  

Belly - Congrats on meeting and exceeding your January goal!!

MamaP - Your hair looks great!

Novel - Sounds like you had a good time in Boston, minus the freezing weather! Have fun with your workout tonight!

Julia - Hi and

Lauren - That's great you and your SO are going to the gym! Your meal plans always sound so yummy!

Golly, did I end up cleaning like crazy woman today or what? I organized several closets, cabinets and shelves, vacuumed, wiped down all our countertops and mirrors, did a load of laundry, unloaded/loaded dishes and took out the trash! Whew! I managed to take the dogs out for a little walk late morning. We ended up adopting one of my husband's co-worker's dogs (he is deploying overseas and couldn't care for the dog). Man, she has a lot of energy. She's a german shorthaired pointer. This dog RUNS...so not used it. My little miniature pinscher walks and sleeps. Anyways, the DP's (dear pups) are snoozing, and I thought I'd post real quick before I start on some homework.

Here's my plan for today...

Breakfast (270)
LC wheat wrap 90, Bacon, 1 slice 70, 1 Egg 70, Cheese 30, Salsa 10

Lunch (390)

Cashews, ¼ c. 160, Toast, 2 slices 140, Yogurt 60, Butter (w/ olive oil) 30

Snack (300)
FO cereal w/milk 210, small banana 90

Dinner (420)
Grilled chicken breast 180, Whole wheat bun 120, Pepper Jack, 1 slice 80, Chipotle Mayo, 1 tbsp. 40

20 minute walk
55 minutes Jillian's NMTZ

Last edited by LindseyLou; 01-31-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:45 PM   #252  
Wreck'n'Rule

S/C/G: 168/138/133

Height: 5'5

No ice cream today, I was good.

Breakfast:...entirely forgot >< but that was work's fault, as I came in and instantly got bombarded by my minions asking dumb questions.
Lunch: Leftover gluten free pasta bake. Om nom nom.
Dinner: Chocolate mousse and a gluten free cheese sandwich. NOT IN THAT ORDER xD

Also I went swimming today and spent most of the session slipstreaming one of the faster swimmers. I call it being economical with my energy, lol, as I wasn't really in the mood but still went because I'd had a crappy day and swimming chills me out.

Little NSV for me today as well - my swimming costume is now too big for me. It's getting gappy in places I don't like it gapping so I'm going to have to go buy another one! Hurrah!
Old 01-31-2011, 04:44 PM   #253  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

I have worked my behind off today cleaning this house....found out at 9 a.m. that it was being appraised at 4 p.m. today! So I've been BUSY! No tellin' how many calories I've burned...BUT the house LOOKS and SMELLS awesome!!! YAY ME!! Have had no time for eating! (Don't worry, I've had breakfast AND lunch!) Say a prayer guys....I am soooooooo ready to move! I hope this appraisal goes well!

Last edited by GainingWeightInLa; 01-31-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:19 PM   #254  

S/C/G: 138/134.5/118

Hey everyone!

Wisteria... congrats on the opportunity to get a new swim suit!

So far today I've had:

Light Thomas English Muffin + Reduced Sugar Jam
2tbs peanut butter
Protein Shake (with blueberries yummm)
Atkins bar (TOM so I wanted something chocolatey!)

Just did some grocery shopping so the plan for dinner is a chicken salad wrap made with Free Mayo and something green!

I'm also going to go back to the gym today, this cold kept me away for 3 days... I'm still a little congested, but I'm going to go (and try to do HIIT again!). I hope the wisdom tooth extraction doesn't keep me away for TOO long later this week!
Old 01-31-2011, 05:22 PM   #255  

Wysteria - Awesome NSV! Congrats!
Gaining - I bet you burned lots of calories today! Good luck with your home appraisal.
Closed Thread