Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 12:01 AM   #271  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Diana - Aww, thank you!

MamaP - How have you been?

Gaining - Woo hoo for staying in your points range!

Rachael - I like your ticker..makes me want to go on vacation!
Old 01-07-2011, 05:45 AM   #272  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning and TGIF!

I hope you have a great day and a great weekend!
Old 01-07-2011, 07:30 AM   #273  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Good Morning everyone!

Lindsey--I'm sorry about your knee. I hope it feels better soon. And we love you too. Thanks for being there for me, yesterday.

Diana--It was terrible, because I was in a very "I don't CARE!" mood. I kept having to battle my extremely rebellious side. It was when I imagined stepping on the scale and seeing a gain or how gross I'd feel after I'd allow a binge, that I finally turned a corner. And, yes, it's that exactly...it wouldn't fix anything. Thanks for the pep talk!

Roxan--

MamaP--Mmm, I love portabello mushrooms!

LADiana--Great job staying under your points!

Rachel--Yay for a ticker and the 2 pound loss!!

LadyLai--You are my water champ! You go girl! Thanks for encouraging me to stay on play, yesterday. It helped!

shenanaganize--Your menu for yesterday looks amazing. Keep up the good work! And thank you for your support. Your encouraging words helped keep me on track.

Pint--How did the night go? I hope your ears feel better soon.

Andejean--You're right! Thanks for the support, it helped!!

Yesterday's Info:

Exercise: LS 3 Fast Miles (I'm all better and can exercise again!!!! )

Breakfast: Cereal, Soy milk, coffee
Snack: Cookie
Lunch: Soup, fresh blueberries
Dinner: Homemade vegan bread (yum!), homemade whole wheat macaroni skillet meal
Snack: Popcorn

Calories: 1,534
Old 01-07-2011, 07:50 AM   #274  

S/C/G: SW: 183/ CW: 183/ GW: 150

Height: 5'2

YUK so I had a Whoosh....yesterday but it whoosed right back UP today. Yesterday I was 177.6 and today I was 180.2 but on my school scale for biggest loser I was 182.6.

This is going to be a long frustrating journey. Time to start counting intead of just restricting but I'll admit I'm SO LAZY in that way. I also need to work out at least 3-4 times a week.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:14 AM   #275  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Yesterday my total was 27 pts after I figured my salad in (Point Target is 28), BUT this morning I'm REALLY hungry. It's going to be a looooooong day of fighting, I think. However, when I was getting my daughter ready for school, I was looking at my arms in the mirror......let's just say it was motivation. lol Can you say disgusting?!?!
Old 01-07-2011, 09:20 AM   #276  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Thanks for all the hugs guys. Last night was ok. I stayed out of the pie and had some Life cereal instead. The hubby fell asleep way early, so I worked out on the Wii. I went to bed way more relaxed after that. Unfortunately, I woke up this morning to find some animals had gotten into our garbage outside. Even more unfortunately, they tore up bags my husband had tossed in and I found alcohol bottles in them. There was a receipt dated the 5th of this month. I can't even get mad anymore, just sad.

Anyway, I bombed breakfast. I hit up McD's after dropping my son off at school and scarfed down 2 breakfast sandwiches before getting home. So that means I've eaten half of my daily calories and it's not even 10am yet. Oh well. I'll just have to tighten my belt for the rest of the day.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:22 AM   #277  

S/C/G: 293/Ticker/193

Height: 5 4

Gaining Great on your points! You have to be on WW, what do you think of the program?

Diane Thanks hun!

Tina Thank You also, im going to do the same mile today!

Ande
Thank You, Its a good firm start.

Shenan
Thanks hun.

Rachal GREAT! 2 lbs

FOR EVERYONE being supportive of EVERYONE

(because this board moves sooo fast, and i do not wish anyone to feel left out)
Old 01-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #278  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint Sized Terror View Post
Thanks for all the hugs guys. Last night was ok. I stayed out of the pie and had some Life cereal instead. The hubby fell asleep way early, so I worked out on the Wii. I went to bed way more relaxed after that. Unfortunately, I woke up this morning to find some animals had gotten into our garbage outside. Even more unfortunately, they tore up bags my husband had tossed in and I found alcohol bottles in them. There was a receipt dated the 5th of this month. I can't even get mad anymore, just sad.

Anyway, I bombed breakfast. I hit up McD's after dropping my son off at school and scarfed down 2 breakfast sandwiches before getting home. So that means I've eaten half of my daily calories and it's not even 10am yet. Oh well. I'll just have to tighten my belt for the rest of the day.
Sweetie, alcohol is a problem in many many familys. YOU are not alone. IF I MAY, look into an Al-Anon meeting in your area. I care! Nuff said.

If this is out of place..then im sorry, its just my thoughts and that 'NANA' coming out! xxxooo debbie
Old 01-07-2011, 09:31 AM   #279  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

MamaP: Hi!! Nice to see you!!!

Shells: Thank you so much

Niki: you can do it!! Lol counting calories was hard for me to get used to at first!

Gaining: I know how you feel. Isn't it funny though where we can find motivation from!

So no workout for me today. My throat is sore. I am climbing back in bed. One of the twins is sick as well so she is staying home. I told her to grab a blanket, some books and climb into one of the oversized chairs and snuggle in. I can't believe that I have been home for a freaking month and it waits to the weekend before school for me to get sick! Unreal!!

Plan for today:

B: hot warm tea for my throat. Possibly a piece of toast

L: sausage and piece of cheese

D: pierogie, chicken, cauliflower and zuchinni

Total: 839

Very low, I realize that but I have no appetite. One low day won't hurt. Ok going back to bed.

Roxanne
Started my journey on 9/8/2010
mini goal: 10% loss (261)
mini goal 2: 15% loss (246)
mini goal 3: 20% loss (232)
mini goal 4: move into onderland
mini goal 5: weigh 150 (5 lbs less than I did in high school)
Major Goal: Be able to climb to the summit of Mt. St Helens in the 2011 hiking season (May thru November)

For every 5lbs lost:

Goal One Ticker:

End Goal Ticker

Keeping Track of my loss
September 2010: 4 lbs lost
October 2010: 11 lbs lost
November 2010: 5 pounds lost
December 2010: No loss
Old 01-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #280  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Hi Girls! I feel like I've missed so much!

I am down .4 this morning but still really really sore from Bob Harper's ab workout the other day. It's ok. It feels kinda good. My knee also feels better. Today is another day of rest and if I feel up to it, I'm going to try my 25 min run on Sat. Endurance wise, I have no doubt that I can run that long. None.

Going to really try to get some structured Pilates or Yoga in today. I'm hoping for that today. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #281  

Now about ME LOL

Thursday was great...
I did 1 outdoor mile, Yeah me! Im going to do this again today.

Total calories were 1060. I have added in some deli meat, and that contains a lot of salt. I have stayed the same for 2 morning but thats ok. I know im on track. And im loving all the supportive people here. I feel like im home! LOL well better then home! YOU can't feed me.

Have a super day, eat healthy, and live life!

"Wat Wise and Exercise!" xxxooo debbie
Old 01-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #282  

Roxann FEEL BETTER
Old 01-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #283  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

debbie, yep, I'm doing WW. I love the program. It really works! And you can eat whatever you want! (Which may be a bad thing? lol) Go to my first meeting this coming Tuesday, but I started early. I'm down 2.2 lbs this week so far....I said I would only weigh on Tuesdays, but this is the first week and I weighed today. I'll do better next week...or atleast when the "new" wears off.

Had 5 pts in oatmeal for breakfast this morning. Hoping I won't be so hungry at lunch! I 'bout starved yesterday and woke up hungry this morning. As long as I'm not starving, I think I can do this!!

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 10:02 AM   #284  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Shells Yes, I hear you on the part about how you would feel after a binge. That's a bad feeling. I have always been a very big eater/overeater. When I would have emotional times, it wouldn't matter if I had anything around that I liked or not. I would eat a lot of it. I would feel awful physically as well as emotionally. Also, DH and I have a history of just overeating in general. Every morning I would wake up feeling full from dinner the night before. I absolutely hated that feeling. Now, that's one of the self talks I have. If I ever think about over doing it, I remind myself about how I don't like waking up feeling full the next day. Do you get the idea that I talk to myself a lot? Congrats on feeling better and working out again.

Niki We have those daily fluctuations. I had a little bounce up this morning, although I was 100% on plan and worked out. It happens. There should be an overall downward trend. Stay focused on the overall trend, no just one day. Working out should help. You can do this.

Gaining Have you tried drinking a glass of water when you get up or when you feel hungry. Sometimes that will take the edge off. Also, I saw your post below where you had oatmeal for breakfast. Maybe having some extra protein will carry you over to the next meal better. If I don't have protein for breakfast, I will stay hungry.

Pint Take one meal at a time and do the best you can for that meal.

Roxanne I hope you feel better soon.

Vixsin Great job on the .4.

Debbie I think you are starting to feel empowered by those walks.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:03 AM   #285  

Diana Best of luck today. I did WW 100 years ago, when i think 5 meals had to be fish. LOL Maybe it was 3. Sure seemed like 5.

Debbie
Closed Thread