Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 02:28 PM   #136  

That is really cool. I can't wait to tell ny hubby that you were in the movie with Arnie. I will pay attention next time it is on tv. I comes on all of the time. WOW, I know a star!!!

Did you get paid for the part. I was alwasy curious to know if they pay all of the extras too.
Old 12-04-2002, 02:47 PM   #137  
One day at a time

I finally got my alternator fixed on my car (the new one cost 150.00). went and loaded up on groceries and my car wouldn't start, the starter went out (just my luck). good thing my husband works close by. so I'm home with no car but i have the night off work to catch up on sleep and lots of healthy food in the house.
Old 12-04-2002, 05:02 PM   #138  

Default One Day at a Time

Thanks Kemp and Dena for the nice welcome.

Glad to join the group.

So far today, so good.

I was shopping and for lunch I made sure I had something that was easy to count. .
I find that if it is too dificult to count I sometimes don't. <<grin>> Waited until I came home @ 3:00pm for my mid afternoon snack (Just 2 Pts Bar).

Jeri
Old 12-04-2002, 05:22 PM   #139  

How in the world did you find something healthy to eat while you were shopping? I will need to find out b/c I am going shopping Friday.
Old 12-05-2002, 01:20 AM   #140  

Today I had 1311 cals, 6 glasses of water and like 4 cups of coffee at a restaurant. I also exercised to a video this morning. Pampering myself consisted of snatching a quick spray of perfume at a dept. store before the saleslady had a chance to rush over. I'm fast.

See ya tomorrow a.m.

D
Old 12-05-2002, 08:47 AM   #141  

Quote:
Originally posted by Kempyd
How in the world did you find something healthy to eat while you were shopping? I will need to find out b/c I am going shopping Friday.
Well, I didn't say it was healthy -- but it probably was -- I had an A&W chicken grill. I know the pts of those. It's just a chicken breast with a roll and a little bit of lettuce and tomato. Can't go wrong with that.

But it can be a challenge eating at the mall.
Old 12-05-2002, 08:54 AM   #142  

Default Today

I'm off shopping again today, but my goal is to go up and put on my exercise clothes and walk on the treadmill for 45 minutes.

When I'm busy with everything I tend to put off exercise but today I'm going to do it!!!
Old 12-05-2002, 09:26 AM   #143  

Good Morning All!

Happy Thursday.

My Goals for today
journal food
water
exercise
pamper
think positive (smile!)

Jeris, what a great idea about the A & W grilled chicken sand. Sounds yummy. And congrats on treading for 45 min. Excellent!

Sheila, sorry about the car. Hey, but the good part is you got to get some zzzz's. Good for you for having healthy food in the house!

Kemp, Everybody gets paid if they sign a contract. You get paid according to your status... whether or not you have an agent and/or if you belong to AFTRA and/or SAG (unions). Kempy, is your house all spiffy? You got one mo' day.

Okay, I'm off to take my vitamins, drink some water, eat a healthy breakfast and then exercise.

Luv, D
Old 12-05-2002, 09:52 AM   #144  
One day at a time

I'm feeling much better today. Did a long upper body workout lastnight and rode my exercise bike for 20 minutes this morning. I'm feeling full of energy.

todays goals:

drink lots of water
stay active
eat healthy meals
get nap before work tonight
Old 12-05-2002, 10:03 AM   #145  

I kind of cheated last night with dinner. I had to make a quick one and Joe wasn't home so I ended up eating cheese tortillini w/ spag. sauce and shrimp. I had to get to the grocery b4 my dog started to eat me. I ran out and all she had was half of what she usually eats. I also didn't clean very well. I am the queen of just clean the surface. It looks clean but if Joe really looks I am sure he will see that I didn't do a great job. Sometimes he is such a perfectionist.
Old 12-05-2002, 10:03 AM   #146  

Smile

Sheila, I just finished the treadmill and I feel great. You'll be energized when you are done.
Old 12-05-2002, 10:37 AM   #147  

Jeris, what is xanga.com? That site won't come up for me. Is that your web site?
Old 12-05-2002, 10:59 AM   #148  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

Hi again: I meant to start back up and just put it off again. Yesterday for example. I had a great 1st 1/2 day and then had ice cream and chips. Yuck. I am really glad to be breastfeeding or I probably would have gained weight since pregnancy.

Vital stats are this. I got down to 144 summer 2001. I was up to 176 by New Years 2002 and promptly got pregnant topping out somewhere around 225. I am at 195 right now and have been since about 1 week after the big day.

I am bummed that dietwatch died on my computer and now they charge $. It is a great program - but I can't afford to pay to diet right now. I switched to 3 hour work days from here to eternity and am in the last month of 3.5 months off work for baby play time.

I have only made it to the gym once ~ but have no excuses. We didn't cut the gym out of our budget and they have free daycare there. I even called and asked how old kiddo's could be and they said they once had a woman come to workout 2 days after giving birth, but they wouldn't recommend it.

So my plan is to start one day at a time and just count days. That worked really well for me a few years ago. I would sometime get 10 - 20 days in a row of good eating.

So here is to day 1. It is 7:54 am. I have not made it down the stairs yet. I weigh 195. My goal is to be under 160 by September when DH and I will start trying for #2.

-wendy, morrigan, either name works
Old 12-05-2002, 12:50 PM   #149  

Wendy you can do it you have plenty of time. Just make small goals for yourself. Like today mine is to stay away from the stupid bowl of choc on the front desk. What makes it worse is I can see it from my office. It is colorful with all of those holiday colored chocolate MMMMMMMM! I know that isn't great big goal but I know from experience I have to do small things or I freak out and eat everything I touch. One tactc I use is gum. I have been known to chew gum for hours b/c if I stopped I would eat everything. Good luck Wendy!
Old 12-05-2002, 01:05 PM   #150  

Hey Wendy, so glad you're back with us! We're all gonna get through this together. It's really a tough time of the year to try to lose weight. If we can set small goals and attain them during the holidays, who knows what we can do when they're over!

Anyway, glad you're back!

D
Closed Thread