Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2002, 10:39 AM   #121  

Kempy, I know fitday.com is driving me nuts lately. I'm going to see how long I can do this without going insane. I know there's plenty of books out there that could make this a lot easier. I'm starting to memorize cals and that helps, too.

Great idea about standing yesterday.

My goals today:
journal
water
exercise
think positive (I can make things happen!)
pamper (I repolished my chipped nails-does that count?

D
Old 12-03-2002, 02:45 PM   #122  

My boss is going to kill me. I put another bowl of Choc. on the counter yesterday. It is bigger than last years bowl. I had a fun sized Kracel after lunch.
Old 12-03-2002, 04:12 PM   #123  

I could use one of those Krackels right about now.

Kempy, you never told me how your Thanksgiving was. Did you get the good bed?

Jo Jo, where are YOU? I miss you.

Heather, How was your Thanksgiving. I miss you!

D
Old 12-03-2002, 05:10 PM   #124  

Thanksgiving was fun but it got a little crowded. We had 16 people at one time all the time. Some nights we had 20 or more staying. It can be fun but you can never be alone for longer than it takes for you to take a shower. All I can say is, I am glad Thanksgiving is only once a year!
Old 12-03-2002, 07:18 PM   #125  

I'm glad Thanksgiving is once a year, too.

Now with the craziness of Christmas shopping and all the yummy food calling my name, I'm sorry to say that I'm also glad that the holiday season comes once a year. Otherwise, I do love Christmas and all the lovely decorations.

Okay, time to fix dinner and count how many cals I had today. Catch ya later.

D
Old 12-04-2002, 08:57 AM   #126  

Good Morning, Everybody!

It's a brand new day!

My goals:
food journal
water
exercise
think positive
pamper

Yesterday I had 1500 cals (little higher than usual). was at the gym for an hour and drank 8 glasses of water. Yes!

Luv, D
Old 12-04-2002, 11:08 AM   #127  

I am setting a goal of getting my house cleaned tonight. We are having company in tomorrow and I want it to smell good. My girl friend will be there by herself Friday morning so I would hate for her to have to look at a messy house. The men are going to our camp in north Louisiana to go duck hunting. This is the last weekend for it so this will be the last weekend he will be out of the house. I am glad of that. I miss having my husband around.
Old 12-04-2002, 11:22 AM   #128  

Default Can I Play too?

I'd love to join your group. I restarted WW 2 weeks ago. I've been doing pretty good but I need the help and motivation of others.

I retired about 6 months ago and put on more weight in the process. Food is too easily available. When I retired I also stopped going to WW's. Baaad mistake.

Now my goals are to keep within my target range, ALWAYS keep a journal and exercise when I can.

I'm 54, married with two grown daughters and one lovely grandbaby.

Old 12-04-2002, 11:40 AM   #129  

Glad to have you Jeris. These ladies are great motivators. I have come to really lean on them since I started with them. Everyone has goals and that makes me want to have some too.

I know you will get all the help you need here.
Old 12-04-2002, 11:54 AM   #130  

WELCOME, JERIS!

We're glad you could join us! Great goals! It's one step at a time, one meal at a time, one day at a time. Good luck at Weight Watchers.

D
Old 12-04-2002, 12:33 PM   #131  

Kempy,

What a great goal... cleaning house. Come over and clean mine when you're done.

Is your Christmas shopping done yet? My hubby and I had a blast last weekend. I guess I went kinda nuts with the presents.

You asked if I've seen stars some time ago and I forgot to answer. I've seen and worked with many of them. And most are really nice. Some that I worked with that are super nice are Bruce Willis, Arnold S. (I'll be back!) and Tom Hanks.

Talk to you later.

D
Old 12-04-2002, 12:45 PM   #132  

I LOVE ARNOLD. I would love to just be able to toch him. lol For the longest time we had one of his bodybuilding posters on our fridge. I know it sounds weird but I think he is sexy.

I havn't finish shopping yet. I am planning on getting most of it done this weekend. I need to mail presents to California for hubbys mom and aunt.
Old 12-04-2002, 01:25 PM   #133  

Kemp,
He was smoking a cigar after a scene we had together in Twins (in a convenient store scene). He placed the cigar butt on a counter next to me and left it there. I wanted to take it for memorablilia. But I didn't. (Didn't want to seem too star-struck.) How cheesey was that idea?!
Old 12-04-2002, 01:33 PM   #134  

Were you actually in the movie. If I watch it would I be able to see you? Did you touch him. He-He! I love big guys like that. I guess it is a good thing, my hubby is pretty big. We both like to workout with weights.

Are we the only ones here during the day? Maybe we have a few luckers that are scared of us. lol
Old 12-04-2002, 02:12 PM   #135  

Yes, I was actually in the movie with him and Danny De Vito (another really nice guy and really funny, too). No lines this time, but I had to win the part over like a thousand women. It's like that here. You can see me if you don't blink. I'm wearing a green shirt, brown jacket and jeans. They wanted us to look western, although I'm a city girl at heart. And no I didn't touch him. I didn't want to look insane (and they would have thrown me off the set if I did). Oh by the way, he was so nice. He signed lots of autographs for the kids waiting outside. Other actors in other movies I was in wouldn't do that.

Last edited by Dena; 12-04-2002 at 02:15 PM.
Closed Thread