Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Patchwork: Woot!!!!! Congrats!!! I had to laugh at your description of April making herself available. The beagles plant themselves under Tarma's chair every meal because she is the one who drops things, lol

AngiLala: Welcome!

Raven: WooHoo!!! Congrats!!!

Shells: Very very awesome! A new low!!!! Super grats!!!

I did end up munching on some stuff last night. Oh well. I went over my calorie allotment but I didn't do too bad. Back OP today.

I'm going to try something new today. Going to the gymn for two hours today. There are two back to back water aerobics classes that I want to hit.

Not sure what all I am eating today. Don't have anything planned. Dinner will be some kind of chicken but not sure what else! lol

I'll be back later. Got to get ready to go. Class start at 8:30

Roxanne
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:58 AM   #167  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Hubby is home sick from work today. I think its part sinus pressure and part his own fault. He went 16 hours without eating plus he got dehydrated. Now since he doesn’t feel well he doesn’t want to eat anything!

Shells, congratulations on 15lbs!

Roxanne, enjoy your classes, Water Babe! I’m not the greatest meal planner, I tend to start thawing ground beef an in the meantime figure out what I’m going to do with it. I try to have 1 chicken, 1 gb meal, and 1 meatless meal a week. I tend to share everything I eat with April anyway. I don’t think I’ve eated the crusts to a sandwich since I got her, I tear them off in pieces and toss them at her. She has great mouth/eye coordination, LOL.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #168  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

And my wedding rings fit again!! Ohmygoodness, my first real NSV!! They fit and I can spin them around my finger without any effort!!! I almost cried with happiness. Who knew that getting healthy could have so many happy benefits?? Yay!!!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #169  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning Friends!!

I am down 1.0 of some of that water from this weekend. 236.2 I'll take it and TOM started this morning. This ride should be fun this week. LOL

Shells: congrats on the victories! Those are very exciting!

Penguin: I'm not sure that I am going to ever get tired of him. But I will keep you in mind Hubby will never know. Hope he feels better.

Roxanne: It'll be ok. If you can fall in love with that pup that fast, someone else will too. There are good people in the world.

Kris: Good luck on the gym trial. Hope it works out for you.

Linds: Great job on your 4 pounds and 9 inches!!! Inspirational!

BBL for more personals. Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #170  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

stacy, dallas, love2b150, Mama & Krampus - Helllo girls

Pint Sized - Og dear, you know what after such a hectic day and not eating for like 7 hours I would've probably done exactly the same thing. Don't sweat over it too much, re-group and get back to it! Glad you are feeling better

roxanne - Braggs is a seasoning sauce kinda similar to the taste of soy sauce however it has much mush less sodium and it is better for you too, it is a Certified NON-GMO liquid protein concentrate. And I know it's hard to say goodbye to a puppy but he will go to a good home

Diana - Thanks, I think the break did help me. It was nice to go out and feel normal again without having to worry about what I was doing. BUT I am also glad to get back to this weught loss thing.

LittleL - Great job on those 100% scores, that's awesome!

Angi - I hear ya on the need to be a little more focused, last week has been a bit of a mess for me. We'll get there!

raven - Great job on the loss!

shells - It sounds like you deserve a good rest! And perhaps a

Penguin - Woohoo! Awesome NSV!

Vixsin - Great job on the loss!
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #171  
Super Single Mom

Braggs is a seasoning sauce kinda similar to the taste of soy sauce however it has much mush less sodium and it is better for you too, it is a Certified NON-GMO liquid protein concentrate.

I LOVE me some Braggs!! I meant to tell you that Lauren, when I saw you mention it last week!!! It is far better than any soy sauce or table salt for that matter. I use it on EVERYTHING! LOL

Yay for Braggs!
Old 10-05-2010, 10:51 AM   #172  
CanadianVeggie

Ok, so TOM has arrived and boy am I moody! I also really really just feel like snacking!!!!! Luckily being at work prevents me from snacking as I don't have anything to snack on. Hey, work is good for something right?!?

Another busy day for me, I don't know what's going on at work but this time of the year for everyone is just crazy.

Here is my plan for the day Tues 10/5/2010

B - 2 slices whole wheat bread w/ natural peanut butter + 1 choc.soy pudding + 12 small strawberries

L - 1 Campbells healthwise spicy lentill soup + side salad with green leaf lettuce, cucumbers, shredded carrot, tomato and dressing + 2 light rye ryvita w/ vegan cream cheese

S - 1 Apple

D - Soba noodle bowl with marinated tempeh, lightly steamed kale, bok choy and broccoli in a tahini based sauce

Drinking: At least 2 cups green tea + 2L water

Exercise: It is raining (again!!!!) so depending on the weather later maybe my usual walk with the dog

Have a happy, healthy and OP day
Old 10-05-2010, 10:53 AM   #173  
CanadianVeggie

Vixsin - HaHa yeh! Go Braggs!

I especially like it on lightly steamed green veggies, so easy and so tasty!

Last edited by L R K; 10-05-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #174  
Dog Lover

S/C/G: H:226/215/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

lauren: Good luck snaking during TOM! I'm usually ravenous during TOM. BTW, vegan cream cheese? Does it really taste like the real stuff? I'm a HUGE cream cheese fan- my thighs can verify, lol. I might have to go buy some

vixsin: Yay for your loss! Take what you can get because hopefully TOM won't mess you up too much this week!

shells: I'm so happy to hear about your wedding ring! I, too, haven't been able to wear my original wedding ring in years. I think it was like a size 5! My new wedding ring is an 8, I think. I had to get my engagement ring resized twice. Congrats on your victory!

roxanne: Have fun at water aerobics! I've always wanted to try it!

Ok, today was measurement day. I measured in 8 different spots on my body exactly 1 month ago. Out of these 8 areas, I lost a total of 12.5 inches, including 3" from waist, 2.5" from booty, and 2" from thighs! I'm very happy today

For lunch, my veggie is going to be shelled Edamame, cooked on a baking sheet with butter flavored cooking spray and a little bit of parmasan cheese on top. I made it the other day and it is sooo good!
ravenjeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:12 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Vixsin & Lauren - Thanks ladies! You're too kind!!
Raven - That's terrific!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work! I think seeing the inches gone is almost as good as stepping on the scale and seeing a loss! I guess I love 'em both.

-0.6 this morning! Let's hope for an even smaller number tomorrow morning! Tomorrow is my "official" weigh in for the week! I am hoping for 170 or less. I think I'll have a mini heart attack if I see anything less than 170! Haven't seen that in a LONG time. And I got a friend to join in on the weight loss!!! She starts tomorrow! Let's see if I can get here on 3FC.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 10-05-2010 at 12:15 PM.
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #176  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Ok, question for all you Braggs girls. I am super sodium sensitive. Does it cause water retention for you? Does it taste like soy sauce? Is there anything "freaky" in it?
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:29 PM   #177  
Super Single Mom

Diana: It doesn't cause retention on me but I do not go overboard with my usage. Here is a link to it's nutritional info: http://www.bragg.com/products/la.html

Hope that helps!!
Old 10-05-2010, 12:36 PM   #178  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Hi! The migraine from yesterday finally quelled this morning. Oh how I hate them...

Breakfast was a bowl of Kashi's cinnamon shredded wheat things with about 1/4 c of skim.

Snack was 3 water crackers with a teaspoon of goat cheese. Normally I would've eaten a lot more goat cheese, but my tummy isn't feeling the best.

Lunch was what remained of my Healthy Choice soup. My 2 1/2 year old found it delicious and ate all the noodles, chicken and most of the carrots. LOL!! It was mostly broth left. I also had an apple.

I'm stuffed to the gills and feel extremely bloated for some reason.

I didn't weigh myself. I try to give it a few days in between so I don't obsess over every little up or down.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I finally found my food journal today and I guess I'll just tape in the missing days that I typed up and printed out.

The walk I took with my dog yesterday has my feet aching like crazy today. I'm trying to train her to follow and sometimes, I was just trying to walk really fast to stay ahead of her. lol Apparently, that was a bad idea.
And of course, I had to park way far away from my office this morning and lots of other hobbling around campus to do.

I didn't specify that the 650 cal. workout was the elliptical last night.

I've had 1/2 muffin, 1/2 slim fast, diet vanilla coke zero for breakfast 150

lunch: Quizno's chicken sammy (pita thing) 400 and a cup of their broc/cheese soup 130/crackers 120 = 650

800 calories and it's 1:30pm
dallasgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Congrats on the ring Shells!!! That's awesome. Something I hadn't even though of looking forward to!

I'm still holding at 239, but the way my scales are behaving, next stop is 237... hopefully soon!
dallasgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote