Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 05:30 PM   #361  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

gary you are on . oh i am at 187.2 today.

anyway today was not that bad and it is not over yet.

Last edited by mrsaugie; 09-09-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #362  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

Jen, I hope you don't get the flu! I also hope your little one is feeling better quick.

Dutchgirl, have fun in Italy! Where in Italy are you going? I have been in northern italy in the mountains because I know a woman from that area - it was sooooo beautiful!

EZ, my dad always used to say beer is for summer and scotch is for winter... as for me I will drink wine or beer any time of the year! I haven't really developed a taste for scotch, though!

My first group training session for the 1/2 marathon last night was great. We did 2 min walking, 2 min running intervals, and I didn't get totally left in the dust. whew! I'm trying to keep up a blog about my training (link in my sig) but I've gotten behind already. I'll definitely get back on it soon.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:35 PM   #363  
this is my time

well i am still at 187.2 will be back later with more.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:20 PM   #364  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

HI TEAM ~

Well another day at 182 this time at 182.8...up a bit but still below 183.

That could change tomorrow. I fast food-ed for lunch I gave blood this afternoon. I was expecting a regular donation but they asked me to do a double red cell donation which takes about twice as long. I don't mind it but wasn't expecting it. Usually they don't want me to since I am o-neg...something about getting my blood right to the preemies. Anyway, I was starving so I stopped at a Carl's Jr. on the way home. I had a coupon in my wallet for a free $6 burger with the purchase of one that I had intended to give to my brother. I haven't been to fast food for about a year. Well I got the 2 burgers and a large fry, ate one burger and less than 1/2 the fries. Back in the day it would have been all gone but not today

I did get 4 miles in with the mutts this morning so that will help.

MRSAUGIE ~ Glad to see you "maintaining" at least

IRIS ~ Awesome on the start of training! Never have had scotch. When I was younger I would have an occasional vodka collins or tonic, and once in awhile a shot of tequila or a tequila sunrise. Now the only tequila I have is with a marinade we have for tri-tip

JEN ~ Stay away from that flu...took me out week before last....bad stuff! Hope the kiddo is better.

HELLO TO ALL
Old 09-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #365  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

TOM Is over and I weighed 181. I am going to be sssssooooo mad if I don't start losing something here soon. Just did my 3 mile walk/jog. Hope it helps.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #366  
Doing it.

S/C/G: 208/see ticker/130

I am so sleepy. Cella was up all night. That means I was also.

I didn't eat fast food today yay!

*falls asleep*
Old 09-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #367  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

well, I am still not sick...and the little ones sickness lasted a day. He still has drainage and a slight cough. but the coconut oil and garlic oil are doing their job. My teacher's husband was sick with the flu though. I had her for check off's today. I am not worried though. She looked good and healthy. I pray her and her son don't get it.

I still feel great. I don't know the incubation period for the flu though. It seems to be fairly short.

I don't know why I didn't weigh in. I guess I don't want to be disappointed. I really wanted to be 170 lbs by mid-september.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #368  
Doing it.

S/C/G: 208/see ticker/130

I spent all afternoon and early evening sick in bed. I only ate a bagel and a piece of pizza t oday. And somehow I've managed to gain over a pound this week and I've been eating a lot better than I have! Time to make even better choices.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:10 AM   #369  
this is my time

hi everyone i am still at 187 and i actually hope to stay there for a while because i do know that weight gain is a diffinate in the next nine months for me.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:00 PM   #370  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HAPPY WEEK-END TEAM

Angie and I just finished our 3.5 mile walk to Starbucks. It is a gorgeous morning here, perfect T-shirt and shorts weather

Angie is off to bell choir practice at church and I vacuumed yesterday I'm free!

Weighed in at 183.0 this morning Didn't want to see that "3" again....oh well, I know how it happened. Being off work most of the week I "added" to my normal lunches....nachos....dang! And I did get that $6 burger and fry after giving blood....I did get the free one with a coupon, which I had the next day for lunch, and I did split the fries into 2 lunches....so, although not that bad...I can see the small gain. The gain is probably more due to un-lost calories from reclining instead of drywalling!

MRSAUGIE ~ Are congratulations in order? Will your little guy be having a "playmate?"

SUPER J ~ I hope you feel better today and get back on track

JEN ~ Glad you didn't catch that flu bug! How are the chin/pull ups going?

MINDY ~ Great job on the 3 miles

CAT ~ I hope the surgery went well

DUTCH ~ I hope the vacation is going well for you Spaghetti anyone

IRIS ~ How's training going?

BRAT ~ Where you be girl?

HAVE A GREAT WEEK-END TEAM
Old 09-12-2009, 12:10 PM   #371  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Hey guys! Surgery went well and I am at home doing my best to relax. Which for me means trying to do everything still and getting yelled at haha. My Mom came into town for two weeks because DH is out in the desert on a field training exercise so I was going to be all alone. She is the BEST cook and it's all healthy stuff and she's making food to freeze as well so that once I am on real food again I can have some too. The boys are on cloud nine with Grandma here to visit. I am glad that whenever I feel crappy I can lay down and sleep. Life's good.

I'm on a liquid diet until Monday so needless to say I'm shedding weight like crazy. I have so far gotten jello and a smoothie (low fat non dairy) down and other than that, it's been water. My Mom is making her amazing chicken noodle soup that has like zero sodium in it. She also made a pot roast for later on. I'm loving this! I figure by the end of my two weeks of recovery the soda and junk food cravings will be out of my system and it won't be a big deal to get back onto my normal eating plan. I am rearing to get on with it, especially with the running since I can't exercie right now.

Anyways, we're off to do some errands. I can't drive so my Mom has to cart me around haha. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 09-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #372  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

NOTE TO CAT....Please give your mom my address!
Old 09-12-2009, 01:32 PM   #373  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

I AM STILL HERE!! I've just been reading along really fast and just not posting lately. This past week at work was a bit difficult since I was so tired from my busy Labor day holiday weekend. Today it is cloudy and rainy which is perfect for staying home and snuggling up with the dogs and resting. I have not weighed myself since TOM is now visiting my house and I feel pretty bloated since one day earlier this week I was 203 something the next morning I was almost 207. I have noticed my jeans and some of my work pants are getting baggy in the rear though even if I put them in the dryer. Some of my work pants now look huge and they were already wide legged pants but now they look even bigger because I seem to be losing my patootie. Oh well.. it's not the best look but as long as they're not falling down off of me from my waist they'll have to do.

That flu is bad! Be careful everyone! And have a good weekend..
Old 09-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #374  
this is my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
HAPPY WEEK-END TEAM

MRSAUGIE ~ Are congratulations in order? Will your little guy be having a "playmate?"

HAVE A GREAT WEEK-END TEAM
yes it does.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:54 PM   #375  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Hey team! I hope you are all having a good weekend!

I've been getting kind of down on myself lately. Noticing my bulges seem to be re-appearing and feeling generally crappy about that. I'm having social issues now that I'm back in Arizona (I really don't have a social network or any close friends here) and I think that leads me to food sometimes to fill the hole... *sigh* This is something I must find a way to work through!
Closed Thread