Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2002, 06:37 AM   #46  
deleted2

Flower, I know that was really difficult for you to make the decision you made--it certainly sounds like you gave the relationship every chance. Hope it all works out--I'm sure it will.

Sorry I've been out of touch--Too Much Work! I've been really off-program lately too....I'll try to check in more often.

Old 05-14-2002, 10:31 AM   #47  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

I feel very invisable today. I feel so very alone. Yes, I wanted it that way. BUT it is still a major shock to the system.

The wierdest thing...I have always eatten out of habit. The last 2 weeks, I eat cause I have to. You know, sides ache, getting shaky, your co workers hear your stomach yelling at you! I actually don't grab the 1st thing I see either. I threw fries out yesterday becuase I knew I only wanted the grilled chicken sandwich. Maybe I can do this for awhile. Actually eat when I am hungry and not cause I am bored, confused, frustrated, sad....

It will be nice when I feel like smiling again. Maybe I can fake it till I make it. I am sleeping okay though. And the pounds I have lost makes all my clothes fit better.

I have to take Cameron to the doctor today or tomorrow. I think it is broncitis. Yet again.... He is coughing so much. I should have called in but he wanted to go to school. Being a single parent sucks! But I can deal with this. Just so much change.

Well, time to get everyone ready. I wish I had more upbeat stuff to contribute to this conversation. I am going to start working out again tonight. It is bathing suit weather and I am not going to hide in my clothes all summer!!!!!!!!!! ~flower
Old 05-14-2002, 12:11 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Had to buy a bathing suit and a couple of pairs of shorts.... it sucks shopping!!!!!!! I know I am not that big but it depresses me everytime I have to try something on. I know it isn't going to get any better and the older I get the harder it is going to be to get the rest of this weight off. I haven't been trying really hard but it is time to get back on the wagon. It is kind of like drinking and the alcoholic... on just one drink won't hurt me but that one drink lead to the next and so on and so forth.

I need to lose 20 pounds at the least the 10 or 12 I have gained back. I am still fitting in the clothes that I bought last summer but I feel big and it really reallly reallllly stinks.

I am vowing today.... I will stay OP until I get back down to 140ish and I am going to get down to 130ish if it kills me!!!!!! I am not going to eat bad and I AM going to exercise.

Flower ~ the smile will come back and having been a single parent for more years than I have been married.... it is hard as heck and I don't envy you... once you get into a routine and the initial shock of being "single" again blows over your going to be great!

WF ~ Sorry to hear about the stress! Good luck with the job hunting and the move!

Hugs to you all,
Amy
Old 05-16-2002, 09:59 AM   #49  
Is it Friday yet?

Hello everyone

I've been in a foul mood again... Not sad, just ready to rip heads off at the drop of a hat. I don't know why, but I think it could be that I *still* have a sore throat so I know I'm going to have to go to the Dr.'s again
I'm a little stressed about my Dad coming to visit next Tuesday. We speak every week, but when we're together for longer than a few hours we end up with nothing to say... I'm honestly thinking of topics NOW so this doesn't happen.
And last but not least, yesterday would've been my 9th wedding anniversary had my ex not been such a blathering schmuck. Oh, I don't miss him - really, I don't, but I get a bit peeved when I think of the fact that I wasted 7 years in the prime of my young adulthood busting my butt trying to MAKE a marriage work, when he didn't care if he was married or not...

Flower - how are you doing? I knew you'd feel really "off" after all this. Believe me, it gets better!

Amyjo - I hear ya... I have to go buy a couple summer tops today. Ick.

Ruuuuuthieeeeee??? Where are youuuuuuu???

Well, I better get some work done...

Terri
Old 05-20-2002, 10:14 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Okay, well I have an excuse... I was out of town all weekend but what about the rest of you? I am about to send out the search crews for the rest of you!

Well, I had a very cold, rainy weekend at the beach. Of course, the first rain we have had in 8 weeks happens the night we leave for vacation and in turn drops the temp about 20 degrees ... which would of been fine but we were going to the beach to get sun and R and R... got plenty of rest and relaxation but sun wasn't to be seen.

Well, I blew my diet this weekend, starting back on the Lower Fat, Reduced sugar counting calories kick... it worked before and I am getting miserable.

Well, hope everyone is well.

Hugs to you all,
Amy
Old 05-20-2002, 10:35 AM   #51  
Is it Friday yet?

Hello!

I'm still here, and not so grouchy anymore. My Dad and stepmother are coming in from Arizona today and I'm super stressed out about it... I don't know why - I keep reminding myself that this is MY home. We have a good, but slightly strained relationship (as in after 30 min. what do we talk about??). I am looking forward to showing them my accomplishments though - a have a very cool house ifIdosaysomyself....

I am also happy to say that I'm semi-off my plateau. I'm down 1 pound BARELY! Damned peanut butter/chocolate oreos! Ooooh, sure.... I can just have one and put them away - sure I can. No more of those - they're evil.

Flower - How are you? The feeling of "whammo" will pass, but it's going to take time.

Everyone - Are you all out enjoying Spring???? Come baaaaack!

Terri
Old 05-20-2002, 11:27 AM   #52  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Yesterday was the 6th year anniversary of my husband's passing. I thought I was going to be asked out for dinner from a co worker, but that didn't happen. I was looking forward to a distraction. Instead Chris came over. I realize I have nothing to say anymore. So very sad.

I am going clothes shopping this week. A few non iron white shirts and new hose and underwear! Everything is too baggy. ~flower
Old 05-20-2002, 07:12 PM   #53  
Hot Stuff

Maybe it's time for a new thread? See you there.
Closed Thread