3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Secret Goals? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/104408-secret-goals.html)

JasonsLea 03-05-2007 02:04 PM

One of my secret goals is to learn how to belly dance! It just looks so sexy and freeing! And I'm so self concious and I want to stop being like that.

I would also love to be one of those girls who is just so beautiful you can't help but look. And I don't mean necessarrily (sp?) physically gorgeous but have 'it' that makes all eyes turn towards you. Have you ever seen girls like that? I want to be able to rock full-goth, black/red and skulls everywhere, and have the football players gaze at me and want to take me home to mama! I want to be as sexy confident as Angelina, Bettie, and Marilyn!

Su-Bee 03-05-2007 02:24 PM

I want to weigh less than my husband.

I also. . .and this is bad, I know. . .but I want people to tell me to watch myself, b/c they think I am getting too thin!

msnewbooty 03-05-2007 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonsLea (Post 1598181)
Who are the SGs?

The Suicide Girls are a group of girls doing modern day "burlesque" shows. The website is www.suicidegirls.com (not work safe, FYI) and of course they have a MySpace page too. They do photoshoots but also do live shows (I was fortunate enough to catch one a few years back).

They don't fit society's "norms" of beauty, in that most of them have tattoos, piercings, crazy hair, etc.

But I think they are all so beautiful. I'd love to have my picture on their site one day....

Cats tongue 03-05-2007 05:30 PM

Hmmm... Secret goals? To some degree my secret goal is just to be thin, I always want people to think I'm really happy with myself as I am -- to some degree I am happy.

I guess my biggest secret goal is that I want to be tinier than my friends. I want to become magically athletic, and have a flat stomach (Which is where I store fat, even when I was thin, it wasn't very flat). I just really want the perfect "hour glass shape". I'd be happy at the weight I am now If my fat was distributed quite differently.

Melgettinthin 03-05-2007 06:02 PM

Lovelypurple: When I was thin I was able to put one leg behind my head and I want to be able to do it again!

Secret goals: I want to be able to sit on my boyfriend's lap and instead of worrying about crushing him, just sit there and feel sexy!

Melgettinthin 03-05-2007 06:13 PM

Oh yeah, and I'm really hoping my weight loss will stop me from snoring so loudly! (Cuz I never snored like this in my 'thin days'!)

LookingForHope 03-05-2007 06:23 PM

Twenty years ago, in my 20s, I used to go to back to back aerobic classes after work then jog when I got home. I love to dance! I have dreams now where it is evening and I am running in the neighborhood I lived in when I was 25. My bare feet are slapping the pavement, the evening breeze is warm and I feel free. I think I am searching for the freedom of being rid of my weight.:dance:

sweet_talker 03-05-2007 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melgettinthin (Post 1598623)
I want to be able to sit on my boyfriend's lap and instead of worrying about crushing him, just sit there and feel sexy!

Me too!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LookingForHope (Post 1598643)
I have dreams now where it is evening and I am running in the neighborhood I lived in when I was 25. My bare feet are slapping the pavement, the evening breeze is warm and I feel free. I think I am searching for the freedom of being rid of my weight.:dance:

Very interesting perogative, LookingForHope! Thank you so much, I think I realized something very important to me.

I have dreams like this too. When I wake up, they're so inspirational and yet I still don't take up running. I'm afraid it won't feel the same way as it did when I was smaller. Running (I used to do a lot of running in sports) felt so much easier when it felt like I wasn't carrying ANYTHING extra. The irony being that if I ran I would achieve the body I want so that I can run. I'll look into that soon.

Grumbleworts 03-05-2007 09:30 PM

Ooo...I have some.

-The underwear thing for me too
-To see my best friend from college who has since ditched me for "trendier" people and be smaller than her. She's drinking so much she's gained weight, and I would get a perverse kick out of being *finally* smaller than or at least the same size as her and maybe getting the same or more attention as her while out with guys.
-If I ever find a boy, I want himto be able to lift me without killing himself.
-I would like to be one of the hot chicks at my summer job and be able to wear shorts and a tank top without flinching. Right now I wear jeans and a t-shirt in 100+ heat.
-To look in the mirror and not see the flab.

keeponkeepingon 03-05-2007 09:39 PM

yeah! i'm glad to see this thread-I was thinking about this today!!!
I have two secret goals. one is shallow, the other is not so shallow.
Okay, so the not shallow one first. I want to do a "my first triathalon" next spring. and the second, TOTALLY shallow is-I want to wear a bikini and look good when i go on vacation to tropical places!!!! i'm sick of looking of photos from vacations and just hating them because of the way that i look-even if i am in the most beautiful place.
there-that feels better, glad i could tell someone that.

spanky 03-05-2007 10:05 PM

Awwwww. Y'all are so sweet! These are wonderful goals--secret or not!

For me, it'd have to be that I want "The Look". I remember when I was younger that there were certain older women who were out of this world elegant and awesome. They seemed to outclass the young hotties without giving it a thought. In my mind Audrey Hepburn embodied that "Look". She could make black capris and a black short sleeved turtle neck look Sooooooo groovy. Effortlessly.

I want to be one of those "certain older women..."

Standing by with the black capris.....

spanky;)

sweet_talker 03-05-2007 11:42 PM

they had black capris like that at gap!! i bought a pair. i love audrey hepburn :val1:

kestrel 03-06-2007 12:22 AM

I want to wear sexy underwear without my butt eating them.

I want to be able to wear a bikini again, or at least a cute bathing suit.

I want to be able to wear a tank top without my fat, flabby upper arms scaring away young children.

I want to be able to go hiking with my family, more than just a couple of miles.

I want to be the cute mom. ;) I used to be pretty when I was younger and thinner. I know that "me" has to still be in here somewhere, I need to find her.

I want my hubby to think I'm hot. :D He never knew the slender me, I want him to meet her.

I want to be able to take sexy pictures for my husband to take with him when he goes to sea. :o

beautifulone 03-06-2007 10:20 AM

I enjoy this thread so much.

Another one of my goals is to feel comfortable wearing a bathing suit in public, especially on a beach. I don't stretch marks, possible loose skin (though I hope not!), or other marks to matter and bother me.

I just want to be proud of myself for the work I have done and the health benefits I have taken on. I want that confidence to override any insecurities related to appearance.