3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Secret Goals? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/104408-secret-goals.html)

drake3272004 02-11-2007 09:34 PM

I want to be able to do a push-up! Just one would be nice, but with tendonitis in both my hands I haven't been able to do a push-up in a real long time. Once I lose this weight, maybe I'll be able to! Less weight to lift, less pressure on my hands............sounds really good to me.:)

FreeSpirit 02-11-2007 10:00 PM

almostheaven - I don't think these are things that we don't think we can do... just things that we don't want to admit that we want to do. If that makes sense, lol.

I want to be able to touch my toes.

Aquanetrocker 02-11-2007 10:18 PM

I roller derby!!! It's awesome. I think everyone should roller derby. It took me a while to be able to keep up with the skinny-minis on skates, but I have a blast.
.. and guess what? It doesn't hurt nearly as bad to fall on a plump butt :)
We've got girls of all sizes on our team! Get out there and do it! Skating makes me feel really powerful and sexy!

jcatron243 02-11-2007 10:31 PM

My secret goal: to be smaller than my sister. She has always been the skinny one, even when were both small.

KateRN 02-12-2007 06:16 AM

i want to try to go for a personal training license.

and

i really really want to go to the beach in a two peice and not cover up in a towel , diving for the boob high water so no one can see. -- im going to WALK to the water and maybe even lay out on a chair on the beach!

Miss Honey 02-12-2007 07:42 AM

I wanted to join a women basketball league or start one with my friends

Purr 02-12-2007 08:31 AM

I want to look like Angelina Jolie in Tombraider and walk into a school IEP meeting (big meeting for my son to get him services and work out his schedule) in black leather with an attitude. I'd like to do martial arts again and take a ballet class. :belly:

cupcake84 02-12-2007 08:37 AM

I really used to love going out and dancing, so I want to be able to "get low" again lol if i did it now im sure id fall flat on my bum.
another is to run with my sister. She is the exact opposite of me, like 5'2 weighs maybe 110lbs and blonde, but shes a health nut, like NUT. anyways, i would love to be able to go for a run with her and show her that i can do it too, that im not the fat little sister anymore.....well i still am now, but not in a years time lol

Is that really me 02-12-2007 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purr (Post 1569830)
I want to look like Angelina Jolie in Tombraider and walk into a school IEP meeting (big meeting for my son to get him services and work out his schedule) in black leather with an attitude. I'd like to do martial arts again and take a ballet class. :belly:

I also do IEP mtgs for my son (autistic spectrum disorder) and there are times when I'd love to go in there w/major attitude!!!

My secret goal (ok, fantasy): I want to be Sydney Bristow (Alias) Say no more!

Jo

50lbstomuch 02-12-2007 11:17 AM

I just want to not be so self concience when i am wearnig nothing. I am seeing this new guy and we are getting a hotel room this weekend with a hot tub. And i know that i will be "not wearing a suit " in the tub. But i am embarressed for him to see me walking around with all my fat sloshing around.

crazynette826 02-13-2007 02:12 AM

I also want to run a marathon! Or better yet do a triathalon!! Maybe someday!!

beautifulone 02-13-2007 09:04 AM

I want to be find out if I like to jog. and I want to join a sports team, and maybe get a black belt in some type of martial arts.

I want to reach a point when new people I meet will be unable to believe that I never exercised and was obsese. Instead, I want to be comfortable with my body and take care of myself always - I think there is a definite beauty about a woman who loves her body and nourishes it.

srmb60 02-13-2007 09:16 AM

I want to be remarkably hot for my age.
I have a small fantasy about going to the local gym and having the owner say something like ... "Wow, you look great and really know what you're doing. Would you help me teach some ladies your age?"

Angihas2 02-13-2007 09:54 AM

I've been thinking about this more lately. I agree, I'd like Matt to be able to pick me up comfortably, to be able to wear his dress shirts, in a sexy manner. Thankfully, he's never said anything about my weigt, thinks I'm sexy when I come in covered in mud and stars knows what after being with the horses, so thats not an issue. But sheesh, he's 6'3", 209 pounds, the only time he wieghed more than me was when I was 9 mos pregnant with our last son, he put on some serious symapthy weight, and I ended that pregnancy at 289, the last time Matt weighed himself during that time period, he was 296, after that he didn't get on the scale for 6 mos and he was 245. Sometimes, I want to bash his brains in for his apparent ease in losing weight. He's tall, with broad shoulders and chest and has great muscles and CAN lift me, but I always worry he'll throw his back out. I'd like him to be able to pick me up like he use to be able to, easily. For him, a sexy lingerie outfit is me in one of his "wifebeater" tank tops and a pair of socks :dizzy: , not *my* idea of sexy hot, but it does it for him<men are odd odd odd creatures>, I'd like to be able to wear that for him one day, just running around the house without worrying about my meat apron and how unsexy *I* think it is.

twistedhoneydew 02-13-2007 10:02 AM

Mine's a little different, but if we're talking secret goals...

My grandmother died before I was born. I know so little about her, my mother and grandfather rarely speak of her, she'd always been kind of a great mystery to me. When I was dealing with my teenage issues I learned she'd been institutionalized at some point in her life, then I started to identify with this phantom ancestor...she knew how I felt, and that somewhere once upon a time there was someone who both loved and understood me, but I didn't even know her name, or what she looked like.

Several years later I was at a family function and saw a picture of her for the first time. She was beautiful. This wasn't some glamour shot or anything...just a black and white photo snapped of her and my grandfather outside in winter coats, but she looked better than any movie star. I could hardly believe I'm related to her, or that she's the dead ancestor who helped me pull through adolescence.

Someday I expect I'll have grandchildren, and they'll have grandchildren and so forth. And I'm sure they'll hear about me, and maybe one of them will come to think of their dead ancestor as a kindred spirit to help them through tough times. And I want them to be just as amazed when someday they stumble upon my picture.

Never live to see that one happen, but in the meantime I can focus on the health benefits, and of course looking good in my wedding dress. ;)