3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Secret Goals? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/104408-secret-goals.html)

marbleflys 02-13-2007 10:31 AM

I want to wear the size 4 denim skirt in my closet that hasn't seen my hips in 3 years....I also want to be able to wear a 2 piece bikini like I wore in my early 20's.....but this time with the boobs I have now.

BTW, I've been kicking my x-Husband in the groin and punching him (and his mother) in the nose since Billy Blanks made his first Video......

(great thread, really enjoyed reading everyone's postings)

phantastica 02-13-2007 10:44 AM

twistedhoneydew, that's really poignant. I can relate - I have a grandmother that died while my mom was pregnant with me, and everybody always tells me how much I remind them of her.

There are some AWESOME ideas and goals in here! Ballet, martial arts, personal trainers! I love them all.

BlueToBlue 02-13-2007 09:33 PM

I can totally relate to so many of the goals posted here. I do have one goal that hasn't been mentioned--I saw a picture of a woman sitting on her butt with her legs and feet pointing straight up and her head touching her knees. I totally want to be able to do that. I practice it every so often and every time I get just a little closer. I also would love to be able to do the splits, but I'm not sure I'll ever have that flexibility. I haven't even tried.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweet_talker (Post 1568944)
I want to fit into my bf's pants.

It's true--I secretly try on my SO's jeans from time to time just to see if they fit. It's been a while, maybe I'll try them on again tonight. :devil:

Weighing less than him was also a huge goal for me. I also would love for him to be able to pick me up, but he has back problems (eats junk, never exercises, still is stick thin, go figure :dunno: ) so this is never going to happen. My trainer at the gym will often hold my feet up when I do triceps and one time he made a comment about how light I am; I swear, I practically got tears in my eyes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcatron243 (Post 1569625)
My secret goal: to be smaller than my sister. She has always been the skinny one, even when were both small.

Check this one off for me too. When we were small, I was thinner, but from high school on, she was thinner and guys were always more interested in her.

Secretly fantasize about being Sydney Bristow: check!
Look hot for my age: yep, definitely want that!
Have someone at the gym comment on how great I'm doing: yep, want that too!
Wear a swimsuit and feel good about it, yep, definitely want that!
Run a marathon: wait, no, don't want to do that at all, but you go girl!

sweet_talker 02-13-2007 10:05 PM

:lol: Barbara, I'm with you on the marathon comment! And how many of our goals overlap!!

I also secretly want my grandma to tell me to eat more because I'm getting too skinny in that grandmotherly way :o (I wouldn't actually be too skinny, it's just her way of saying "you've lost weight, so indulge in more of my delicious food!") haha

KateRN 02-14-2007 03:39 AM

oh!

i also want a guy to pick me up! physically pick me up and carry me!

finn 02-14-2007 06:51 AM

I'd love to run a marathon and wear a bikini..but obviously not at the same time! :rofl:

JukieF 02-14-2007 12:31 PM

I ride a motorcycle, and the forum I'm on has a yearly get-together in Montana. I've gone the last two years, and both years I've been at my heaviest weight. I want to show up this July and not have anyone recognize me. :-) I haven't told anyone I'm losing weight. I just want to see the looks on their faces when I ride in.

veggielover 02-14-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KateRN (Post 1572410)
oh!

i also want a guy to pick me up! physically pick me up and carry me!

You know, I took that for granted until you said it was your secret wish/goal. I'm literally swung and tossed around by both buys and girls and I get so annoyed easily because I can't lift other people, but now that I think about it... maybe I shouldnt take it for granted. In a few years I might just be a bit heavier...

sweet_talker 02-14-2007 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finn (Post 1572457)
I'd love to run a marathon and wear a bikini..but obviously not at the same time! :rofl:

:lol3: haha...awesome

Angihas2 02-14-2007 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finn (Post 1572457)

:rofl: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Come on, why not?! We could make millions having a bikini marathon in the streets of NYC!!!

trekkiegirl 02-14-2007 11:00 PM

Or find yourself on youtube with millions watching your boobs. :p

RememberHowToSmile 02-14-2007 11:18 PM

I relate to so many of these. I’m glad the goals aren’t just my own.

Here are my top 4:

Be thinner then my sister (who has always been the thin one in the family). She would be so upset if she found this out.

To wear a little black dress (and make it look good)!

To wear cute underwear and look cute in it.

To be picked up by a guy (I can’t remember ever being thin enough to be picked up by a guy).

Bailey5 02-14-2007 11:43 PM

I agree... so many of these goals are similar to mine... I think I would like to be picked up by a guy while wearing a bikini! I am desperate to fit into a bikini by April when i go on my honeymoon to jamaica... and actually feel comfortable in it!

Bean87 02-15-2007 12:25 AM

I'm totally with you guys on the bikini thing...on the beach, on the sand...ahhhhh. OH and i really want to be able sit without a whole roll of fat resting over my jeans.

pixiefalls 02-15-2007 12:31 AM

And I thought I was the only one in some of this stuff.. it's cool to know you aren't alone.

I was just looking yesterday for a little black dress I'd love to have when I reach goal. Me and my bf were talking about clothing but I don't remember about what. Anyway, he said I had no style. I was offended at first but I started thinking about it.. he's right, I don't. I've, for all my life, have worn big t-shirts and jeans because I couldn't find anything to fit me that I really liked. I'm excited about getting my own style finally;). So many things I want to wear that I would never have dared to before. So many Victoria's Secret clothes I'd like to wear...

I've always secretly wanted to be a fitness trainer but never have dared to tell anyone in fear they'd just laugh because I wasn't fit.