3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Secret Goals? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/104408-secret-goals.html)

sweet_talker 02-15-2007 02:05 AM

Pixiefalls, I think being a fitness trainer would be amazing!

pixiefalls 02-15-2007 02:18 AM

:) Sounds like fun to me.

I love to workout, it's just the eating part I have to keep control of!;)

Aquanetrocker 02-15-2007 04:07 AM

I want to be considered one of those "healthy people", you know?
I want people to know that I'm funny because I'm actually funny, not just because being the funny fat girl is a form of social protection.
.. I really want to be smokin' hot. It might sound basic, but I really struggle with my feminist values and weight loss. I largely feel that by wanting to be a skinny mini I'm just caving in to societal sterotypes. I have to tell myself that I'm doing this to be healthy and strong... but when it comes down to it,don't tell the feminists, but I want to be considered a "hot chick".. is that horrible?

nubiancooki 02-15-2007 09:31 AM

I have so many secret wishes: I'll just do a few:

-I want to have a nice shape. I'm actually undecided about the actual weight number, but all my life I've been uncomfortable about my shape. I'm big chested and heavy up top, but extremely small at the bottom (meaning no hips, butt, or legs) Being overweight just makes it look worse. My wish is to get down to a size where I don't look so out of proportion. Not sure how much my boobs will actually shrink, but enough to look like I have some sort of waist.
-If I achieve my first wish, then my second is to wear a one piece dress.
-To be smaller than my "always used to be skinny sister". Now she's picked up some weight and I'd love to say I weigh less
-To be in single digit sizes on the bottom and something like a Medium on top. Right now I'm a 14 - 16 bottom and 16 on top.

Sunnigummi 02-15-2007 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovelypurple (Post 1568949)
I'd like to be smaller than my boyfriend, too. I would love to be able to wear his clothes and have them be big on me. I want him to be able to pick me up and swing me around. I want to fit inside of his arms when he holds me.

This is going to sound silly, but, I want his friends to be jealous of him and think that I'm hot.

Can I just say...that's EXACTLY how I feel? I'm in such a slump right now and having every other girl on the planet get more attention than me is pretty depressing. When I meet my SO in a few months, I would love for him to think "wow, she's hot!" His friends too, but more him... :dizzy:

veggielover 02-15-2007 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquanetrocker (Post 1573665)
I want to be considered one of those "healthy people", you know?
I want people to know that I'm funny because I'm actually funny, not just because being the funny fat girl is a form of social protection.
.. I really want to be smokin' hot. It might sound basic, but I really struggle with my feminist values and weight loss. I largely feel that by wanting to be a skinny mini I'm just caving in to societal sterotypes. I have to tell myself that I'm doing this to be healthy and strong... but when it comes down to it,don't tell the feminists, but I want to be considered a "hot chick".. is that horrible?

NO, and I APPLAUD you for that. Most feminists I know will go on and on about how being thin is like submission to the men's ideal of women's bodies but being healthy and attractice is something YOU might want for YOURSELF. Isn;t that the important part? Aside from the whole female/male difference, we're all human in that we want what we individually want. If you want to be healthy and attractice for your own good, there's no wrong in that. I'm not a feminist in the least but I believe that weight loss or health isn't a sacrifice to to other people- its for my own good. I hate it when girls say "guys like <insert some stupid body part relation here>" because how would they ever know why I'm interested? I never said I was being healthy for guys to notice me!! And yet some women totally make assumptions. Ugh.

CurvyCutie31 02-15-2007 01:15 PM

I want to surprise my boyfriend when I go visit him this summer (it is a long distance relationship) He loves my body just as it is, but he knows that health wise, I should be taking better care of me. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees a happier, healthier me. :carrot:

beautifulone 02-15-2007 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixiefalls (Post 1573609)
Me and my bf were talking about clothing but I don't remember about what. Anyway, he said I had no style. I was offended at first but I started thinking about it.. he's right, I don't. I've, for all my life, have worn big t-shirts and jeans because I couldn't find anything to fit me that I really liked. I'm excited about getting my own style finally;). So many things I want to wear that I would never have dared to before.

Pixie - I can relate to that! I have never really had nice clothes :( and now that I am losing weight, I don't want to spend all that money on things I won't use in a while. So I still feel frumpy some days. But I am so excited for when I hit my goal weight and even size 13 (I'll be able to buy things on sale at regular sized stores = VARIETY!) ... looking forward so much to finding my own style. :)

Reddalice 02-15-2007 04:01 PM

I want clothes that feels like skin and skin that feels less like clothes...

FreeSpirit 02-15-2007 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JukieF (Post 1572895)
I ride a motorcycle, and the forum I'm on has a yearly get-together in Montana. I've gone the last two years, and both years I've been at my heaviest weight. I want to show up this July and not have anyone recognize me. :-) I haven't told anyone I'm losing weight. I just want to see the looks on their faces when I ride in.

Wingding?

I shall be there! (If that's what you're talking about, lol).

If not, then I'm planning on going to most of the motorcycle thingies in Montana. Hah. Maybe I will see you there and not know it's you, but think in my head "Dang, she's hot!" :hug: ;)

hikerchick 02-15-2007 06:52 PM

I love this thread. I have two goals.

I want to be able to do a pull up and a cartwheel.

:strong:

And I'll take the sexy underwear too. Why not?

:devil:

drake3272004 02-15-2007 07:11 PM

Quote:

I love this thread. I have two goals.

And I'll take the sexy underwear too. Why not?

I would LOVE to be able to do a pull up too! I've never been able to do one, even when I was a itty bitty skinny kid:o

Crescendo 02-16-2007 03:32 PM

I want to get rid of my backfat and walk without my thighs rubbing next to each other. I want to wear a skirt or a dress and not have to worrry if people are noticing how much they rub together. I want to stand with my feet parallel to my hips and for there to be space between my thighs.

phantastica 02-16-2007 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hikerchick (Post 1574672)

I can do a cartwheel, much to my surprise! It's very rewarding to do one. An odd feeling, having every cell in your body being pulled the opposite direction of gravity!

IAte86Crayons 02-21-2007 03:02 AM

oh, i love this thread!

i want my brothers to be able to carry me on their shoulders like they used to do when i was little, like this.

i want to be able to fit into those undies for little boys with the cartoon characters on them and dance around the house. :^:

i want to go out with my best friend (who's a size 5 and very VERY flirtacious) and have equal if not more attention from guys.

i want to gain self confidence and not be so darn shy! my weight definitely holds me back from this.

i want to have full body pics on myspace :lol:

i want to be able to wear my dream swimsuit (and its not a bikini either) and look hot even though it's a one piece.

oh yeah, and i also want to be smaller than my dad (he wears a 32 in pants)