3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Secret Goals? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/104408-secret-goals.html)

Gogirl008 02-21-2007 07:38 AM

Wow, this is so great! I can relate to so much of this.

-I want to pick out clothes that are trendy and look hot, not clothes that cover things or hide things.

-I want to look like one of the healthy moms. Athletic and trim and put together.

-I really want to look and feel great in my bathing suit. No more hiding behind wraps and cover ups.

-If I were younger I would learn to skateboard, there I said it! (I'd break a hip now)

-I want to feel comfortable walking around neked in front of DH. I'm hoping being thin will get me to that point!

Artemesia 02-23-2007 09:31 AM

I want to comfortably wear a tank top this summer. I've always felt my arms were too flabby, but now that I've lost some weight I've noticed they're shrinking!

I'd also like to be as thin as my sister. I've always been the bigger one, and I really hate that constant comparison.

booskibabe 02-23-2007 09:48 AM

Wow, these are great! My secret goal is to be a true head turner. You know, like in Memoirs of A Geisha (The guy wrecked his bike cuz he was staring at the women.) I want to look good in a teeny tiny bikini.

nikki thumb 02-23-2007 02:06 PM

i want to be the one who gets to say "i like you a lot, but just as a friend." rather than having everyone say it to me!

xxx

royalsfan1 02-23-2007 02:39 PM

I want to go to baseball fantasy camp next January.

I want to look SEXY at my husband's company Christmas party this year.

I want to look adorable in sweatpants....not frumpy!

onmyown 02-23-2007 03:57 PM

Great Thread

I secretly want to be a hot momma. I have 4 teenagers! I want to fit in with them better. I told my daughter this morning that my goal was to fit into her jeans. (OK...she wears a size 4 jrs) and she said, very funny! Wait until she starts stealing MY clothes! haha!

T

FreeSpirit 02-23-2007 06:08 PM

I want to be able to put my feet behind my head. Weird, I know.

Angihas2 02-23-2007 08:18 PM

I want Matt's button down shirts to look sexy hot on me, we all know the women's in their man's clothing thing, I'm sure I'm not the only one who filches her old man's clothing. He has a couple of hot shirts I would love to be able to pair with some jeans and look HOT in.

Trendle 03-04-2007 05:31 PM

I want to be able to rock climb. Or climb a mountain. A small one, not Everest or anything like that. I just want to have the energy and physical ability to do it, because I think it would be amazing to stand at the top and say, I Did That.

chrissyk 03-04-2007 05:49 PM

Wow, these are all great goals -- and none of them are silly !!!

We all have different things that are important to us life is for living -- so go for it !!

Personally, I hit my goal weight in December and I was so excited when I put on my husband's jeans and they were too big for me. He is about my height and has always been smaller than me -- UNTIL NOW !!!

I am now the lightest person in the house and I can't even tell you how that has changed my perspective :)

Keep it up ladies and gentlemen !!

finn 03-05-2007 08:25 AM

My secret goal is to enter a half marathon on March 24th. I am running about 8 miles at the moment so I know I won't be fit enough to run it all but all the same I'd love to enter. Hmmm am I brave enough though...

Angihas2 03-05-2007 09:35 AM

I want to learn to ice skate so I can teach my kids.

I plan to get my 3 yr old her first pair of rollerblades or skates this summer, I want to be the one to teach her.

I want to continue teaching my kids to ride horses, this is MUCH easier to do when I'm fit.

ellabella 03-05-2007 11:02 AM

Omigosh....I think I may be too OLD for this thread, but I still have some *secret* goals, even at this late date. First, I actually WOULD like to look decent in my undies. LOL! I have some pretty cute ones in the back of my drawer that haven't seen the light of day in about five years, now. Mostly, though, I'd like to be the sort of *woman of a certain age* who can throw on a pair of not-so-tight, but perfectly fitting designer jeans with a tight black turtle neck sweater, a pair of black Old Navy flip-flops with my soon-to-be silver hair in a nice long braid, and look "damned good for my age". An aging, but ever-so-interesting artist-type.
Yup - I'd LOVE to be smaller than my sister, but THAT really IS silly: she's 3 inches shorter and has always been skinny - now that she's getting older, she just keeps getting skinnier without even trying. Some people have all the luck!
Just a quick comment to Twisted Honeydew: VERY interesting about calling on an ancestor for help through difficult times. It's actually a very old tradition in many belief systems, you know. :)

Secret goals are wonderful - there are some things in life that we need to do JUST for ourselves, and that's the truth!

Great day, all!
Ella

msnewbooty 03-05-2007 11:25 AM

I was actually going to start a thread about this same subject today...because I think I have a "silly" goal too. Are any of you familiar with the Suicide Girls? I think they are beautiful and love the idea behind it all. Ever since I discovered them, I've wanted to be one of them. So one of my "secret" goals isnt necessarily to be a Suicide Girl, but to have pictures of my own in that style.

Silly, huh? :)

JasonsLea 03-05-2007 01:58 PM

Who are the SGs?