Old 06-26-2006, 04:49 PM   #91  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

It is in tons of threads! Thanks! I know the Bostons like to shed, haha. I have been looking at Westies, they are soooo cute.

I am starting to think I want a big dog, that is why I am having such a hard time. I am a big dog person, I want a dog to take swimming, camping, etc. I love labs and boxers. Another dog is the Shiba Inu they can be hard to find but there is a breeder in my town. They are a "big dog in a small dog body" they sound cool, but they shed lots and lots, haha. I just have to get my boyfriend to want a lab or a boxer and then I know what I want, haha.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 04:58 PM   #92  
Fat-be-gone

gina-ah, don't worry about it. i think we were talking about dogs in this thread too. it's so hard to keep track lol.

stevi-wow, big step quitting your job. but it must feel so good to get to stay at home with the kids. I'm sure everything will be fine. good luck!!

angel-good job not giving up. we all need a pick me up (and boy have I ever needed one) the thing is to not ever give up. Like you, I have to start over and rearrange goals and all. but now I feel better because I am not so overwhelmed by all the pounds I was supposed to have lost. I know you got it in you to the best you can do!!

Aimee--awesome, awesome job!! now you've left me all alone in the 230's.

courtnie-chin up girl!!

Welcome Brook!!!

I haven't had any loss either but i wasn't expecting one. THis week I am back on track with excercisng and eating right. Let's hope this week is a good one for all of us!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:24 PM   #93  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Whenever I stall I really take a look at what Ive been eating and see if it could be that. If it's not what Im eating then I change my work outs alittle. Sometimes your body gets tired of the same old thing all the time.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:32 PM   #94  
Starting Fresh

I KNOW it is what I have been eating. So I have a new plan!
Old 06-27-2006, 12:16 AM   #95  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

All right, I have stepped up the exercise. Today I power walked 3 miles then did weight training. (On top of all the usual running around!) Tomorrow I am going to do pilates. I figure something everyday except Sunday will get things in motion. Its definetly not the food. I change stuff around but stay within my calories, carbs and fat intake. I did go off plan for a day regarding carbs though. I had a few more calories but not many. I'm on a time line!! 1st gig on July 22nd and new professional photos in 4 weeks...yikes!
The kiddies are very cute! My 1st born just looked at me and said "Bye Mommy!" like nothin' and ran off to class his 1st day of head start. I'm the one who cryed!!!
Courtnie, I have to tell you, my sister has a boxer and OMG are they the cutest puppy ever but now he is freekin' huge ( like 75 lbs huge!!)! I feel bad for the poor guy because they need alot of exercise to burn off all that energy and he simply doesn't get it. So he retaliates by destroying her yard daily. She has given up on plants and stopped trying to fill the holes. He needs training as well he is such a clod.
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 12:46 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

I need to step it up this week too, 14 days left! Yikes! How is time going SO fast??

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:11 PM   #97  
Starting Fresh

I need to step up too

Stevi - 75 pounds is nothing! my dad has a boxer lab and he is like 125! haha best dog in the world tho. My yellow lab is 75, he isn't tha big, just round haha
Old 06-27-2006, 03:57 PM   #98  

Ok, hopefully its over. I'm down a pound this morning.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:11 PM   #99  
Aleecia

Okay girls here's to stepping it up a notch.

Hopefully my plateau is over as well. I too lost one pound.
Slow and steady. We'll all get there.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:00 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Sign me up for your plateau's!! heh.. Your plateau's are like my entire weight loss... lol.
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:41 PM   #101  

Where IS everybody??huh?! HHHHEEELLLOOOOOO!!!! (~insert echo~)
Anyhow, I have taken my walking routine to a whole other level. I added ten pound weights to each leg and five pounders to my arms....PHEW! It made a huge difference in the cartio and the different muscle groups worked. I liked it. More bang for your buck, KWIM? Going out to dinner tonight, should be fine...Outback Steakhouse. So I'll have Filet mignon and veggies. Hope everybody's feelin' fine!
Old 06-29-2006, 12:33 AM   #102  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

I got a really bad sunburn on my legs so wont be working out for a few days. Im getting some pretty bad swelling! Darn it!
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:04 AM   #103  
Aleecia

Good Morning Everyone

Ouch JT-That sucks. I go burned a couple of weeks ago and was miserable. May I suggest buying some Aloe gel and then put in the refrigarator. I put it on in the morning and before bed. It made it feel a 100% better and I didn't peel either which was good. Hate that. Feel better.

Stevi-WTG on changing up your workout routine. That makes my legs and arms hurt just hearing about it.

Courtnie, Aimee and Rosario-Hope you guys are all doing okay!

Talk to you soon.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:03 AM   #104  
Fat-be-gone

JT-ouch. do put some aloe vera gel on it, like Angel said. It helps lots.

Angel-how are u doing??

Stevie-wow. that's 30 pounds you are carrying around. funny, that's almost the same as the weight you've lost. is it easier now or harder for you carrying that extra weight around?? i bet it feels great knowing that those 30 pounds are coming off at teh end of your workout.

I'm scared! The scale keep saying 235. I am waiting for Monday to use as my actual WI day, but it's pretty discouraging. Especially since I am working out. I think it's the food that's killing me. It is way less than before, but it's still a little more than what I should be eating. Got to work on that one!!

See ya around!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:20 AM   #105  

Rosario~ I was thinking that as well...but more along the lines of geez, I had to carry this much more weight. YUCK!
Angel~ Ya know its not that hard. It wasn't super easy or anything (especially the 1st time!) but I can't go more than 2 miles yet. I'm working toward 3 miles. I may split it 1 1/2 twice, once in the morning and then again in the evening.
Jt~ Sorry about the burn, I just got one last week. I hate the sun's affects on my skin...I'm so fair!
Have a great day!!

Last edited by Stevi-rocks; 06-29-2006 at 11:31 AM.