Old 06-23-2006, 01:01 PM   #76  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Subway! 6 inch!! Try and stay away from cheese and dressing! Or their salads are really good too!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:29 PM   #77  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Yay Aimee! Great job on those 2 pounds!
I was gonna say subway as well!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #78  
Fat-be-gone

So, lately I have just been lurking because I have been a very bad girl with food and excercise. I just haven't been into it. I'm going to use this weekend to sort out my priorities and work something out that I can stick too. I was thinking of heading over to a WW meeting on Sunday, but I'm not sure if that's the way I want to go. But no matter what I just want to say You guys have all been doing so well and you all are really my inspiration so I want to thank you for that.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:29 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Rosario - it really is a hard thing to get into it, it's odd, for me it's just kinda snapped. I know I've set more realistic goals, 1 pound a week, and I also realized that it's the summer, I can't restrict EVERYTHING! I pick and choose what and where I have things. I wish you the best of luck, sometimes taking time off, even for a weekend without really thinking about it really helps. You will figure it all out

Thanks gals I'm SO happy to break that 230 pound mark! It was some crazy barrier I wasn't able to cross for some reason, but here I am!! I got on my friends scale last night, fully dressed WITH a sweater around my waist, either way, her scale said 15 pounds more than mine. For now I'm going to pretend that I didn't see it, but what if my scale is wrong and I weigh more? That kinda freaks me out!!

K, we are off to the beach today.. have a good one gals

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 02:01 PM   #80  
Failure is not an OPTION!

S/C/G: 276/187/145

Height: 5'6

3 pounds down!!!!!! ... 7 MORE TO GO

" AINT NO STOPPING US NOW " ... congrats to all the "big losers" soon to be winners
love1384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 02:26 PM   #81  
brookypooh

S/C/G: 213/see ticker/120

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies Well I know I am joing a little late for the July 10th challange but I would still like to try anyways any weight lost is a good thing for me so why not right! Oh well I hope to get in more things like this to help me get off my butt and lose the weight i got a long way to go today is my first day!!

Last edited by brookypooh; 06-24-2006 at 02:48 PM.
brookypooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 04:31 PM   #82  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Hey ladies....been gone for awhile. Computer is still down. I'm down to 199 pounds. YAH! Finally in OneDerland. So that's 4 pounds down and 6 more to go untill the 10th. Hopefully I can do it. I just got off TOM so hopefully more will come off next week. Good luck everyone.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 01:07 AM   #83  

HELLLLOOOO!!! Where is every body?? I'm all alone. It feels so cold in here....
Old 06-26-2006, 02:06 AM   #84  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Im here!!! I've been pretty bad this week. Not only was I on TOM but it was my vacation. Oh well. I still worked out everyday. Didnt lose but didnt gain. Im not too upset.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 02:14 AM   #85  

Hey Jtjorey! You've been missed. When is you puter getting fixed or is it already??? I have stalled...damn it! Today I went off plan (nothing crazy) and started my dance work out dvd. See if that'll do it. What did you do when you'd hit a slow spot?
Old 06-26-2006, 09:55 AM   #86  
Aleecia

Good Morning Girls,

So last week I was just a lurker too. Needless to say I had a horrible week last week. Monday was okay but by Tuesday (my weigh in day) I was disappointed to have no loss for the third week in a row.
I was so discouraged and angry with myself. I was so ready to just throw in the towel and give up. No matter what I did and could not get out of this rut. I was crabby all week, work was crazy and I just felt YUCKY all week.
To be honest I was a little embarrased. I totally felt like everyone else was doing so well and I didn't want anyone to be disappointed in me.
Well I'm glad to say that the weekend was fantastic for me. It helped to pick myself up and brush myself off and keep going. I also realized that being part of 3FC and chatting with all of the wonderful people has also helped me. I guess I need to learn to still post, even when things aren't going so well.
So I guess I'm back. I have reset up some of my goals so that they are a little more realistic. I think maybe that was some of the problem. When I started back in February. I got a 2006 calendar and wrote down all of my weight goals for the rest of the year. I was counting on the fact that I would lose 2-2.5 pounds a week. Well I quickly found out that it doesn't work that way.
Well thanks for letting me vent and for being there when I need a pick me up.
So here's to a new start and I'll cross my fingers for tomorrows weigh in.

Have a great Monday!

Talk to you later.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:17 AM   #87  

I'm feelin' ya Angel. I haven't seen a loss for over a week. Doesn't sound like much but I was on a roll!! You've lost 25 lbs in 4 months so that's great! Sometimes I get a little too inflexible about the whole thing and be really strict regarding my intake, sabotoges your metabolisim after a bit I geuss. So I'm changing things and going from there. I had a really big loss week before last (5.5lbs!) so maybe thats it. Doesn't matter..we just keep pluggin' along.
Oh I have news!! I quit my job completely. YAY! I was going to work week ends but I was dreading going back so much and complaining to DH he finally said "So don't go" I was a little scared at first but I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm just used to having my own finances. So I am ofically a SAHM...for now anyway. I had intended on looking for work at a different company anyway. I've worked for this one for 7 years. I'm not going to miss it though!
Old 06-26-2006, 01:38 PM   #88  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

No loss this week, but thats my own fault! haha
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 02:58 PM   #89  
Gina

S/C/G: 223/199/150

Default Hi all!

Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents on the great puppy debate!! My family raised Boston Terriers for a long time, they are Super Cute, but beware the TONS of hair that they shed all over!! I'd like to recommend what we have, a Miniature Schnauzer. My family also raised them while I was growing up, and I love mine tons. They are very smart, learn commands pretty easily (and little tricks!) and super sweet. And BIG Bonus...they don't shed!! They are great house dogs, ours is alone all day while we're at work and does fine. When she was younger, she did like to take off on us, chasing something or other and we had to try to always take her out on a leash, but she's pretty good now about sticking around. When I was in labor with my first baby, we were getting ready to go to the hosp. and she got out and disappeared, here I am walking around the neighborhood calling for her while having contractions! (Could've killed her that day!!) But she's been really good with our kids too, for all the abuse she puts up with and has never gotten mean or snippy with them. (The kids all loved to pull on her beard when they were babies!)
Also, Westies are another of my faves, they don't shed either!!

Good luck deciding!---Gina
gigis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 03:03 PM   #90  
Gina

S/C/G: 223/199/150

Default I am a loser...

And not the good kind! I think I posted under the wrong thread!! I was reading one where Courtnie was talking about getting a puppy...somehow I ended up posting here...don't think its the right thread now. So anywho, in case any of you were wondering about what kind of dog to get, now you have my 2 cents too!!! Sorry!!--gina
gigis is offline   Reply With Quote