Old 06-13-2006, 11:45 PM   #16  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Welcome newbies!!!! Stevie love your new picture!!! Cant wait to see how we all do.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:36 AM   #17  

I'm in... 283 lbs ... Here's to 273
We can do it ladies
Karma27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:35 AM   #18  
Fat-be-gone

How's everybody doing so far??

I am starting to ease into the excercise. I just really need to control my binges (can't call it snacking anymore because it's gotten way out of control). I do so well during the day, but when I get home...all **** breaks loose. lol I guess I have to try and keep working on it!

Hope everyone is well and on their way to dropping those 10 pounds.

stevi-glad you found us.

JT-wow, that weight is just flying off of you!! do you mind me asking what do you do for excercise??

to all the newbies. Hope you find this challenge to be rewarding for ya!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:42 AM   #19  
Aleecia

Good Morning Everyone,

Stevi-Great new photo! Glad you found us!

Welcome to the newbies.

Happy Hump Day.
Talk to you later
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 01:18 PM   #20  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosario
JT-wow, that weight is just flying off of you!! do you mind me asking what do you do for excercise??
I know, I am TOTALLY jealous! haha Please tell us what you are doing, I need to speed things up! haha

I hope I see a loss this week, its going to be stressful the next couple weeks I KNOW it. I did really bad yesterday and its TOM and I never seen to lose the week of TOM not even when it ends.

For those of you who don't know my Grandma passed away on Monday afternoon so that was pretty upsetting. We thought she still had longer, it was super hard for me. I wanted to go visit Sunday but I went and looked at house's instead thinking to myself, "I will go in a day or so" and it didn't happen, she died the next day, so yah I am pretty upset that about.

But on a happy note, I DO have a new house. But to ad to that stress, we move in TWO WEEKS! My wonderful Mother and Step Father bought a house as an investment for my boyfriend and I to rent - great! - and then they booked us a mover - even better - except the mover is booke for the 29!!! I get some frantic painting somewhere in there and maybe that will help burn a few calories.

I hope to keep the stress to a minmium but I feel it coming already.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 01:34 PM   #21  
Aleecia

So sorry to hear about your grandma Courtnie.

How exciting to get into a new house. You better get to packing. Good luck with everything.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:06 PM   #22  
Starting Fresh

Thanks Leec.

Okay guys, here they are... progress pictures! First one is me at 210 and the second is me at 190. Who know 20 pounds made such a difference!
Right Side
Left Side
Front

(sorry for those of you who saw this in the other thread too, haha)
Old 06-14-2006, 03:20 PM   #23  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Courtnie, Sorry about the loss of your Grandma. You lok great even though you prolly don't feel so hot. Thanks for the compliments !
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:42 PM   #24  
Aleecia

WTG Courtnie, look at that waist just a wasting away.
Good Job!
Thanks for sharing the pics with us.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:30 PM   #25  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Hey all! Sorry Ive been MIA lately. So much has happened. Dakota's baseball games are done with ~YAY~ Today was the last day of school ~YAY~ and my mom got CHICKEN POX!! At 65!!! So we had to stay out of the house as much as possible!! Im still weighing in the same, 231, which is surprising , since ive had to eat out so much!! Im glad everything is going back to normal!! I get two months off then soccer starts and both my kids are playing so im going to gone probably 5 nights a week! Im not really looking forward to all that running around, but my kids are worth it!

Im glad theres another challenge..Im not doing to good with them! Gotta get on the ball. Just when I try to get on the ball with it, something else happens. Im so tired of it!

Courtnie- im sorry to hear about your grandma. Both mine are gone, and it was hard both times. Keep your chin up girl! Oh and btw, I love your pics!! 20 lbs DOES make alot of difference!!! Keep it up!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:36 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Randee - you are making a comeback! WB!! Thats awesome you didn't gain any weight

Courtnie - woo! Congrats on the house!! I'd be SO excited! But I'm sick and enjoy moving for some reason. And you do look amazing in your pictures. You don't need to ask what other people's secret is.. because you are doing AMAZING!! Maybe you should tell US what you are doing!!

Today I did pretty good, I went for a run.. and wow.. I feel so good from it! Afterwards my bf stopped to get an ice cream sandwich (pure evil, it's two chocolate chip cookies with ice cream between), I got a lemonade and thats ALL! I was pretty proud Now dinner.. thats something else. I had a stressful day and didn't eat it.. so bad I know It's hard to eat when you are stressed though!!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 02:07 AM   #27  
I will not fail!

Sorry about your loss Courtney...Yes Swim Girl you are right. Courtney is doing an awsome job and looks great. But if you should know. I work out 5-6 days a week doing 35 mins of running at 5.0 and walking at 3.8. 2 min intervals. I also add in about 20 mins of weight training every week and do 1-2 days of my Denise Austin Ab Video. It's only about 5-8 mins long. I sometimes wonder if I have a high metabolism and before when I didnt work out and ate so much it just couldnt keep up with me!?!?
Old 06-15-2006, 02:07 AM   #28  
I will not fail!

Sorry about your loss Courtney...Yes Swim Girl you are right. Courtney is doing an awsome job and looks great. But if you should know. I work out 5-6 days a week doing 35 mins of running at 5.0 and walking at 3.8. 2 min intervals. I also add in about 20 mins of weight training every week and do 1-2 days of my Denise Austin Ab Video. It's only about 5-8 mins long. I sometimes wonder if I have a high metabolism and before when I didnt work out and ate so much it just couldnt keep up with me!?!?
Old 06-15-2006, 12:30 PM   #29  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl
Courtnie - woo! Congrats on the house!! I'd be SO excited! But I'm sick and enjoy moving for some reason. And you do look amazing in your pictures. You don't need to ask what other people's secret is.. because you are doing AMAZING!! Maybe you should tell US what you are doing!!
I am SUPER excited about the house! It sounds like we might have a bit more time to get ready but hard to say. We have to get in there and touch up the upstairs and then we can move in. Then we can work on the downstairs and find someone to rent. AND THEN I CAN GET A PUPPY! I can't wait, I am SOOOOOOO excited!

As for what I am doing: I do 60-80 min on my exercise bike 6 days a week (sometimes I forget to take a break). Sometimes I do pilates (40-60min) or a ball work out when I am not feeling lazy. I drink 6 liters of water a day and eat 1600-1700 calories. Pretty simple haha When I get my puppy I will throw in some walking too. I was doing like JT there and running/walking I would do 10min walking and 40 min jogging I was losing but not as fast as I am now with the exercise bike... or at least it felt slower.

Randee - sorry to hear about your gramma's This is the first real death I have experienced. My grandpa (mom's side) died a few years ago but he lived across the country and I never saw him much and we knew he was going to die. We knew my gramma (dad's side) was going to die but we thought she still had a lot longer. It is good tho, she is in a better place now and not in anymore pain. She lived in town near me, I didn't see her often but I still saw her alot more then my grandpa. When I was younger she used to pick me up from school once a week and we would go the library and get books and go back to her cute little house and read and have tea and snacks. I just keep remebering that and it makes me smile.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:21 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

JT - is it a good ab video? I'm thinking of investing in one.. I make up my own ab stuff at home, and while it's alright. I always want to try more, heh. I currently do 4 different ab moves, plus these twists to hit my obliques, takes about 8 minutes total. How many diff moves do you do in the video?

Courtnie - you know, if those two pics are 2 months apart, and you've lost 20 pounds between them you've lost on average 10 pounds a month and about 2-2.5 per week! Who is losing fast NOW!! heh.

I am holding steady.. STILL. I'm JUST getting back on track from when I was sick, it's frustrating slow. And I didn't lose weight while I was sick because I was so stressed with work. Next week tho!!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote