Old 06-20-2006, 07:48 PM   #61  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

"Care: The coat must stay hard so it is not recommended that it be washed too frequently. If the dog gets dirty, the hair should be allowed to dry and then be brushed out. The coat needs to be hand-plucked twice a year."

Hand plucked? I have to pull all their hairs out??? They are super cute tho!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:01 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical
"Care: The coat must stay hard so it is not recommended that it be washed too frequently. If the dog gets dirty, the hair should be allowed to dry and then be brushed out. The coat needs to be hand-plucked twice a year."

Hand plucked? I have to pull all their hairs out??? They are super cute tho!

Is that the Westie??? hahahah I said they were cute...not low maintenance. I've never had one but I've always said when I get a dog I'll look for one like that. Nevermind. haha
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:34 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 210/193/163

Have you thought about just getting a mutt from the SPCA? From my experience they are always the friendliest and have the most personality.
Also, anything that has Corgi (I think that is how it is spelled) are really good house dogs. Makes them look like miniature labs They love to fetch/play but are also very self sufficient making them good home dogs.
But then again... maybe I am biased, haha. I had a Corgi cross for 14 years who stayed at home during the day while we were all at school/work and then frolicked with us at will.

All dogs are adorable though! I am really jealous. I am moving at the end of the summer to an apartment that doesn't allow dogs . It will be strange not having one around.

Oh, and weigh in tommorow - though, I am not expecting much as it is TOM. Sigh. Just what I wanted, to feel bloated and crave everything!!

--Ceri
Ceridwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:33 PM   #64  
Starting Fresh

I have been to the SPCA all BIG DOGS gah, I just want a puppy and I want it now! haha I will find something sooner or later I guess. There was Corgi Pom in the buy and sell that caught my eye, thought that might be kind of cute. I find calling about puppies I have never seen frustrating! I guess I should just start calling tho.

Cer - how did the weigh in go?
Old 06-21-2006, 01:42 PM   #65  

Wellll.... I was down to 193! Even with TOM, so yay!

And this is strange, but do any of you ever have dreams about binging/over eating? Last night I dreampt that I just started eating and eating and when I woke up I had to sit and think for a long time to understand it wasn't real and that, no, I couldn't gain the 15 pounds back that I have lost so far. It was very strange.
I hope everyone has a good day! I am moving on saturday so I guess I should start packing, lol.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:52 PM   #66  
Starting Fresh

woooo congrats on the lose!!!!

have fun packing! we are starting to move next weekend
Old 06-21-2006, 02:24 PM   #67  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Nice to hear someone else has wacky dreams. I have dreamt I ruined my diet and felt like all was lost, I was so depressed! (in the dream) I've also dreamt about eating all sorts of sweets. I haven't had one in a while though.
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:29 AM   #68  
Fat-be-gone

stevi-i love that pic in yor signature. so cute!!!!

coutnie-yay for moving out!!! you must be superexcited and having a blast. my IL's are moving out of my apt soon so I'll have my apt back. woo hoo!!! hooray for buying houses!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:36 AM   #69  
Starting Fresh

woooo for your own space! If you wanna move to BC I have a basement suit for rent, haha

On the topic of crazy dreams, I have some really weird ones. For example, sometimes I have them about my fish tank, and about all the water leaking out and fish flapping around - or jumping out of the tank, haha. I just have weird dreams in general.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:17 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

I always have weird dreams too! Last night I had a dream that I had a dream I called a girl I've been fighting with lately, and then in my dream I was telling her about my dream. It was pretty wacky, heh.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day! I've been watching my portions and wheat, and also have been exercising, so I'm hoping it'll be a good one. TOM starts next week tho!

-Aimee

PS - I decided to weigh in today, since I work late tonight and early tomorrow, and I'm down 1 pound!!

Last edited by SwimGirl; 06-22-2006 at 12:59 PM.
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:20 PM   #71  

Congrats on the loss SwimGirl!!

Ugh, yesterday I did a pretty intense workout and then later I had a three and a half hour dance rehearsal! Boy, it was intense, but it is funny because I totally didn't realise how much time had gone by because I was having so much fun. Needless to say, I am little sore right now Oh well! It means I am getting stronger. Yay!

Have a lovely day ladies!

--Ceri
Old 06-22-2006, 04:24 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

My wierd dreams typically revolve around cleaning my house (I've got some OCD tendancies...to say the least!). My most recent is going upstairs and discovering a bathroom I didn't realize we had...and therefore had not been cleaning. I woke up totally agitated! hahaha!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:48 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Ceri - I don't know how you are walking!! That sounds like a long day! Still, I'm sure you got reallllllly good workouts in

I decided to get on my scale this morning to confirm yesterday's weigh in.. turns out I am down TWO pounds! Yay 2 down 8 to go for this challenge!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:12 PM   #74  
Starting Fresh

Congrats Aimee, you are off to a GREAT start. The no wheat is really working for you!
Old 06-23-2006, 12:43 PM   #75  

Yay!! Good job Aimee!

I am moving this weekend and will not have access to a kitchen to cook for a few days, so do you guys have any tips on healthy take out food or for super easy meals on the go? I don't want to succumb to McDonald's burgers!!

Have a good weekend ladies...

--Ceri