Old 02-16-2006, 06:25 PM   #91  
Member w/ messiest house

Well, it's still only 3:30 out there, so if news comes in the next hour or so, maybe Wabbit will post before she flies over to the hospital!
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:29 PM   #92  
fatter than U

Where's that sweet little baby???

Kiweee - you don't mean Alexa do you?
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:32 PM   #93  

WABBY! U R Probably at hospital with DDIL!!!! None the less. toooooo excited must post exciiiiittttment!!!!

bagz ....LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! sigh, DH been gone too long.... I am watching TV and want to smell Harry Connick jrs arm pit....
Hey at least I have my boundries, cheney was on and I had no sexual thoughts
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:50 PM   #94  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schatzi
Hey at least I have my boundries, cheney was on and I had no sexual thoughts
I'm so glad.

Yes, Sugar, I mean Alexa. I thought I typed that in there somewhere, then I looked and I hadn't. My memory doesn't serve me (that would be the opposite of the phrase "if memory serves me..." wouldn't it?), what do you remember about her?

k
Old 02-17-2006, 02:03 AM   #95  
fatter than U

Alexa
  • looked like a man in drag
  • ate boneless, skinless chicken breasts as snacks
  • had a weird husband
  • couldn't walk through her house without tripping because of all the junk on the floor
  • liked sending scary pictures of herself to innocent bystanders
Old 02-17-2006, 12:51 PM   #96  

I'm the Grandma of the most beautiful child in the world!!!!! Momma and Daddy and baby are doing wonderfully and yes, she is definitely a girl. She already has a pink bow in her hair, which is dark and thick. She didn't hold out for Schatzi's birthday - she was born at 6:43 pm on February 16th. She is 6 lbs. 13 ounces and 19 1/2" long. DS tears up every time he looks at her. What else can I tell you, but that we're all in awe of this tiny babe. She's perfectly perfect.
Wabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 01:43 PM   #97  

Congratulations Gramma Wabby!!!!! How precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 02:29 PM   #98  
loves kleenex box art

She's a lucky Wabby Baby to have so much love. Does she have a name?
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 02:47 PM   #99  

Her name is Kadence Kaye. I just talked to DS and he said she's figured out how to breastfeed. She's exceptionally intelligent. DS has already had the pleasure of changing her pants. She's also already pee'd and upchucked on him and he sounds absolutely thrilled about it.
Wabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 03:08 PM   #100  
loves kleenex box art

I'm thrilled, too. That's how it should be!! Remember when DS was little, you changed HIS pants and he peed across the room or into your face? They all did it .. those boys. We talked it about it for days. Everything babies do is wonderful.

I started my job today. Went through some training with a workbook and video. Tomorrow it's a whole day and the next days is almost a whole day. Will I survive????
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 03:48 PM   #101  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Happy Happy Joy Joy !!!!

Pun intended!

So excited to hear about all the BABY LOVE!!!

Isn't it just too cool to see your very own son loving his very own little sweet baby!?!

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!!

And good luck to you Peaches, I think you'll have a fab time aworkin'. Are you the greeter? Just kidding.

Kiwi
Old 02-17-2006, 05:45 PM   #102  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING---BABY KADENCE!!!HOW ADORABLE!!!----she is born two days before my baby Katie!!!i am so happy for you all--especially since she was such a nice healthy size and the mommy is doing well--and bravo for the nursing mother---that is SOOO good for the baby!!!lots of work,but worth it!----now we have something exciting to talk about and of course wabby at the first of the week---- WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----- as for our Georgia Peach----i look forward to stories galore from your new perch ----observing the human cows in their favourite pastures!!!
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 08:10 AM   #103  
fatter than U

Talking

Wonderful News! Congratulations to all the Wabbits!
Old 02-19-2006, 02:02 PM   #104  
Member w/ messiest house

Where have all the Cowsies gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Out having fun without this one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

I want peectures of the leetle teeny Wabbitsan and news about the new Peachjob and many other updates. I'll be sitting here waiting. Thank you.
Old 02-19-2006, 02:34 PM   #105  
Member w/ messiest house

We had to go to a family funeral yesterday It was a little wierd, although well-attended. (Yeah, I know that's a strange thing to say) DD couldn't go because after trying for a week and a half to arrange an interview with a Brown U. representative, it finally worked out for exactly the same time as the funeral. We had to drive 45 minutes away in the old barfy pickup truck to the funeral, because our precious little flower still doesn't know how to use a manual transmission well enough to drive it. Not that that was such a horrible curse, I just dislike the truck. To subtly protest the state of things, I wore my glommy winter boots with my funeral attire. Everyone was suitably impressed/didn't notice.

Poor doggy had to stay home all afternoon and evening by herself because she wouldn't be able to stay in the car at all -- it was minus 7 degrees F. With a hefty wind chill. If the weather doesn't get better soon, she's going to go Doggie Bananas and I'm sure she'll take us with her.

This is school vacation week. As usual we have nothing planned. At least not anything fun.

Kiwi