Old 10-09-2006, 10:22 PM   #1021  

Default Monday night

Hi Danielle: welcome back! I just started posting again regularly about a week ago, same store, re-started WW and needed the support, plus I missed everyone.

Nori and I just checked out the chat room and it's so easy to use. I'm flexible so you girls decide on a time to meet and chat. Maybe we can do it once a week to blow off some steam.

I like the idea of a new thread too...the "journey" seemed to have no end! Let's all think of some names. I kind of liked Mission Possible.

I wish I had every Monday off. I did about 4 loads of laundry, cleaned out my van, hung curtains, put junk in the basement, tidied the kids rooms w/ them, made coffee cake for the kids, LF pumpkin spice muffins for me and just swept the front porch, I'll sleep good tonight!

I'll try to think of thread names tonight. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Mo
MoNewEngland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:49 AM   #1022  

Default Tuesday

Hi ladies:

An idea inspired by the Nike commercials: (and don't laugh)

Just D.E.W. It! (Diet, Exercise, Water)

Mo
Old 10-10-2006, 10:50 AM   #1023  

This idea was for a new thread name in case you weren't all reading my mind!
Old 10-10-2006, 12:09 PM   #1024  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

I like it Mo! Cute and meaningful!

Well, I was still in the 230's this am, weighed 230.2. I knew I'd lose some water wieght from my 3 day binge, but was hopeing for more than 2 pounds! He-he!

Off to the bank, store and gym...
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:24 PM   #1025  

Default Ww

Weigh in is tonight and I'm not looking forward to it. I know I gained this week. My neck back chest and arm have been hurting this week. Mostly just my chest and arm but I woke up with this horrible crink in my neck and back. I know it has to do with what I'm eating ever since I started WW when I bing on junk I start feeling horrible. Anyway, I'll post tomorrow how bad I did this week.

As far as a new thread name suggestions: "The journey continues" is one of my suggestions. I like everyone elses suggestions really well. They are all uplifting titles.

Baby just woke up, got to go.
Later
serena37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:54 PM   #1026  

S/C/G: 250/249/150

Height: 5' 7

just DEW it..is catchy.. that is 3 yea's catherine wanna 4th it? serena?? I haven't minded the diet journey of 2006.. i just have mine set to auto go to last page.. let me know.. as far as today...
I think i stayed on plan.. i hate to admit but did not log in yet..
i am really beat tonite.. gotta run..night all..Kim
slimkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:25 AM   #1027  

Default Wednesday

Hello ladies:

If I don't hear otherwise, I'll start us a Just DEW It! thread tomorrow. Last night I had a bad time and I used half of my bonus points, but hey, that's what they're for right!

B: oatmeal 2
L: cereal w/ banana 8
S: yogurt & biscotti 5
D: cavatelli w/ lots broccoli 10?
S: half pumpkin muffin 4
coffee cake 10?

39 points that's way over! I have to get a grip today and buckle down. I had the yogurt and biscotti around 4 p.m. because I knew I'd be eating a late dinner but then when I finally ate I couldnt stop. I also drank only 16 oz. of water yesterday.....hmmm sounds like I may have found a clue to the problem!

Mo
Old 10-11-2006, 12:22 PM   #1028  

Default Ww

Just DEW it is good.

Weighed in last night. Up .4 lbs. Not too bad. Would have prefered the other way around though. I plan to do better this week. So far so good today. Just have 6 1/2 more days to go. Anyway, I guess I'll see everyone at Just DEW it.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:35 PM   #1029  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Love the new thread name!!! Very catchy. Will be interesting to see if we can attract some new people to our group.

Mo, I would say that you ended up having a pretty good day yesterday after all. I think that by being aware of where you were at point wise is where its at, really focusing on what you're eating and when. Good for you! Oh...and drink your water missy! LOL

Nori, I know you will say goodbye to those 230's before you know it! Hope today is going well for ya.

Serena, not to shabby of a WI. At least not to me. Coulda been a whole lot worse right? Just think, you'll be losing that plus more come next week! Keep doing whatever you're doing, its workin!

Kim, hope you got a good nights sleep! Hope today is another on plan do for you!

Had a really great day food wise yesterday. Even I was shocked! lol I seriously think a part of it had to do with the fact that I got back here and found you guys again. We got a new dog a couple days ago so he has kept me sorta busy too. Lots of walking!

Have a fantastic day ladies! Can you believe another week is almost over with! Time is flying!

danielle
Sugar-N-Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:53 PM   #1030  

Default comment

I just wanted to suggest that who ever starts the new thread should make a final post here letting everyone know where to go incase any of our old friends decide to venture back to check things out.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:54 AM   #1031  

Serena: Good idea.

New thread is started and it's called "Just DEW It" I asked for new members to join so hopefully we'll get some "new blood" in time for Halloween!

Mo
Old 10-12-2006, 09:51 AM   #1032  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Thanks, Mo! Link: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95825
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote