Old 07-18-2006, 01:15 AM   #901  

S/C/G: 250/249/150

Height: 5' 7

well nori..my weigh in was 230.. i am hopeful it will be like 228-229 by wed.. i have been so so good and not eating even 1 bite past 8 pm..just water,,, i feel really swollen today.. must be the heat i think.. i have to make myself go to sleep it is 1 am and I am not really tired yet.. and congrats on the 218!! yeah woo hoo!!!!

hi erin.. i am newer here but I will be supportive too.. you keep in touch and check in ..

Hey mo... where'dya go?? lol rhyme.. how's it going???

Hi serena.. how is ww going.. need any help.. i am here you can pm me too.. anytime.. let us know how you are doing..

Bye all til tomorrow..Kim
slimkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 01:55 AM   #902  

S/C/G: 304/271.5/175

Well it is almost 2 am (my little guy has a really bad cough) so it has been a night lacking of sleep and right now I think I am on a caffeine high.

Tuesday night I will be off to the gym to review the equipment and do my initial assessment. I am excited and glad I am going forward with this. Thank goodness my grandmother nad parents are around to watch Ethan when I go. Especially since my grandmother is still living with me she will help put Ethan to bed/listen for him when he goes to bed or alsleep and I will squeeze my workout in in the mroning before he gets up or after he is getting ready for bed. Oh, the location of the gym is the best thing. It is right outside my community so there is no excuse that it is too far away.

Everything is going well. Tomorrow I will use the scale at the gym as a starting point and then will try to only weigh in on Mondays.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Take care,

Erin
125less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:06 PM   #903  

Default Ww

tonight is weigh in night but I'm not sure I'm going. I know the scales will be up cause for one I didn't do great over the weekend. (and the first week is suppose to be the best) but I also now have a cast on my foot and I don't know how much it weighs. I stepped wrong and it snapped the bone in my foot that runs from the pinky toe to the heel. I heard it pop and it hurt but I went on with my day. I took my youngest to have his 1 year old picture done but by the time I left the photo place it was hurting pretty bad. So I went to the doctor and he said it was broken. I figured something was wrong but since I was still able to walk I figured it wasn't broken. Anyway, It's really hard. Right now i just have a temperary cast but I haven't been able to get to the orthopedic doctor to have the real cast put on cause I don't have anybody to watch the boys for me to go. I really need the real one cause I can't get around at night to tend to the baby with this one on. These crutches are painful. My good leg hurts really bad and is extremely tired from carrying all the weight and my hands hurt from useing the crutches.
serena37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:05 PM   #904  

Serena, sorry to hear about your foot. Take care and be careful. I hope the pain ceases quickly.

My little guy, most likely has bronchatis. The nurse suggested I take him back in tomorrow morning to the doctor and get him to double check him out.

I went to the gym tonight and meet with one of the trainers. He and I are going to meet on Monday to get a routine going. With everything going on I can spend the extra on a trainer, but of course he said he will be around to help me out with equipment. I think I will go in for a bit tomorrow to get use to going and get some time in on the treadmill. I also am getting back into putting in writing everything what goes in my mouth.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Take care,

Erin
Old 07-19-2006, 05:51 PM   #905  

Eveni ladies~ well my weigh in was cooll I am down 2.. i was hoping i could be in the 220's but soon enough i will there and then even lower... so for now 230...

erin.. sorry to hear about your little one and the bronchitis...get well wishes for little one

Serena, that is aweful about your foot.. I know it must really hurt.. do you have it casted or crutches or what??? just keep countin those points.. and u will be better in no time..

Hi nori..hey sarah!!! mo...

see you all later
Old 07-21-2006, 01:46 AM   #906  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Quick check in here. I've been busy and not feeling so great. I had an IUD inserted and I've been having some pretty bad pain and cramps. hopefully it'll get better soon. We are going to Oregon this weekend. It's supposed to be 109-111 over the weekend here and cooler in OR!!

Sorry about your little one being sick, Erin. It's so hard. I'm getting back into writing everything down too. It goes so much better when I do that and I see results! DUH!

Hope the foot gets better soon Serena.

Maintaining is so much better than gaining, Kim. That's what I keep telling myself recently.

I'll check back in on Monday when we get home. Have a nice weekend gals.
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 01:40 PM   #907  

Default foot

I broke my foot monday morning. I went to the urgent care facility at about 3:30 that afternoon. They put a temporary cast on it and gave me crutches and made me an appointment for 8:00 the next morning to go to the orthopeodic doctor to have a real cast put on it. Well, I had to search for someone to watch the boys and my sister did it but she acted like it was a bit of an inconvenience. I got there and the doctor was in emergency surgery so they had to reschedule. I rescheduled for 2:40 that afternoon but had to call and cancel cause I couldn't find anyone to watch the boys. So they scheduled me for Thursday afternoon at 4:00. Got there. He said I didn't need a cast, it should heel on it's on. I think he just didn't want to do it cause I don't have insurance. Anyway he gave me an ugly little shoe to wear but the temporary cast felt better,especially since the boys keep stepping on my foot. So I put the temporary cast back on last night before bed.
I didn't go to weigh in so I don' t know how I did but the having to use a crutch and hurt foot thing has helped cause I'm too tired to go to the kitchen and fix anything to eat. Unfortunately I'm alone with the boys for most of the day so I'm still up constantly doing for them but I can't carry my youngest around so he's been acting like he doesn't really like me too much lately. Which is also why I'm having to stay at my moms so she can help with him at night.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:30 PM   #908  

well my wi on wed was good..-2 pounds from last week.. and I snuck a peek this am and hope the scale gods will keep those numbers coming down... it read another -2 pounds so I think I will be avging about 1.5-2 lbs a week using ww ..cause I lost 4 lbs in 17 days... so not bad..

Nori.. awesome weigh in!!!

Serena ... how are you doing with your points?? I have been using my FP and keeping up with my 3x a week exercise...what is your week like?

Erin.. hang in there and keep checkin back we'll be here for ya..

Well hope sarah's move is going well.. Hi Mo.. stacy...

Kim
Old 07-22-2006, 08:47 PM   #909  

Default ww

Kim: I am on the FP plan also but last night I went to Shoneys so I know I had to have used all of my extras already. I didn't really want to go but the husband practically begged me to go. I haven't been active at all other than this past week hopping around on one foot or using crutches, which is an extreme workout in itself. When I tried to go back on WW a few months ago I was using my elliptical everyday for atleast 10 minutes but I haven't used it recently. Hopefully it will get better though.

I hope everyone else is doing well.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:27 PM   #910  

Serena- I hope the foot is getting better. Hang in there !!

Kim - awesome job on your weigh in!

Nori - Hope you had a great weekend away .

Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

Weigh in this morning and I am down to 276. I am glad I am back in the swing of things. Tomorrow I go to the gym for the final showing of equipment and to see the trainer again to go over a work out example program. Then I will be getting in there at a min of three times a week (another goal to add to my list).

This weekend had some hard emotional parts due to the separation/divorce. I know it will be hard and I am trying to stay strong (thanks for the vent space).

The little guy is feeling better. Just a cough.

We went in the pool for about 30 min today. After I put him to bed I will get some lap time in as long as my grandmother can listen out for him while he is going asleep.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:09 PM   #911  

well eveing ladies.. hope everyone has a great upcoming week.. and a great weekend past.. I flubbed onpoints this weekend.. I don' t know what was wrong with my head.. I kept forgetting I ate things then ate more..

Erin...great on the weigh in.. and hang in there!!! it should get better in time..

Nori... Yes cramping should get better..I have one... going on 6 yrs now.. no problems so far... hope you had fun anyways... keep up the good work!

Serena,, sorry to hear about your foot.. and what is up with these husbandss... since I started ww he has taken us out to eat 3 times..hmmm pattern??? just try to stay op as best you can,, high fiber fruits and veggies and lots of water... hang in there as will I..

sara we miss u.. mo whare are you??? see you all later..Kim
Old 07-24-2006, 07:05 PM   #912  

Just thought I would check in.

Kim - you will get back on track with the points. It can be hard on the weekends, but I know you will get back on track

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am going to head over to the gym in a little bit (I want to wait until the little gets off into bed). Figured I will start of trying to get in 30 - 45 minutes on the machines to start off. I am also going to try to get on the scale there and use Mondays as the official weigh in day.

Take care everyone.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:34 AM   #913  

Default Ww

Weigh in was last night. I'm down 2.8 pounds. That's not really alot for my first 2 weeks back on WW but I guess it's better than being 2.8 heavier. Don't really have much to report on today.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:37 PM   #914  

Serena - good job, great weigh in! Anything less is a great thing!

Nori - how are you doing? I hope the cramps are getting better.

I will be off to the gym tonight. I think I will try out the bikes and try to do a mile on the treadmile. The other night I did 30 minutes as a start and I felt ok with that. Tonight, I am going to try 45 minutes. I just want to make sure I am ok the next day and I do not over do it.

Have a good night all.

Erin
Old 07-27-2006, 12:25 AM   #915  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Thanks, Erin - yes I feel 100% now. The cramps and bleeding only lasted a couple days. AND, congrats on getting back into your groove with the weight loss! Do you have a fitness center where you live? And a pool? Sorry about all the stress right now. I don't have experience, but I know people pull through these difficult times as stronger people all the time. Doesn't make it any easier though. ((HUGS)) Please feel free to vent anytime here. Do you have people irl that "understand" and can support you? I pray so.

Kim - I see that you made it to the 20's! WTG!

I think Mo is in Ireland? And Sarah will not have internet connections up after moving until the second week in August... Miss you girls!

It is so dang hot here. We went to Oregon for a few days thinking we'd be getting it a little cooler. Wrong! It was fun anyways.

Serena - congrats on the loss! That's great! Hope your ankle heels quickly and correctly.
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote