Old 10-18-2005, 03:44 PM   #106  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

hi
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 08:21 AM   #107  

Hey everyone!! How are you? It's getting chilly here..... . We had an abnormally hot summer....and now it has been rainy and cold for 13 days in a row!! These 35 degree mornings are making me want to head south.

Unfortunately, I gained weight back, and was up to 143.5 as of last week. I have been more careful, and am down to 142 today. This dieting stuff is not much fun. I seem to gain so easily, and it's so hard to lose. I work out 50-60 minutes a day, 5-6 days a week, and still manage to GAIN weight if I am not careful about my eating . My motivation is making sure I can fit into my clothes because with gas and heating as high as they are I cannot afford to buy new ones . The problem is, chocolate and candy corn are calling my name. It's awful! I sometimes play on a site called pogo.com, and they have dancing candy corns on the advertisements. Talk about torture!

Noelle,

Hey! WOW! I guess those crue tickets were expensive!!! Here the tickets were $50 each, which included entry to the state fair! I was watching a Dr. Phil epsiode the other day about a woman who was so obsessed with Tommy Lee that she tracked everywhere he was going to play, actually had a dry erase board! She said that it would be great if she had a boyfriend who would have plastic surgery to look like him! A vacation to Mexico sounds nice right about now!

Julie,

Hi! The colors aren't as bright here this year. Good luck with your son. I understand your struggles. My oldest son has ADHD and now they are suggesting bi-polar. I love him so much, and he has such a great heart. HE just has a difficult time with alot of things in life.

Hi to Kempy, Angie, Cal, Dips, Cherie...everyone else! Have a great day !
chikitababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 11:34 AM   #108  

Good Morning

Cherie, how did the meeting go for Hannah? I hope you had a fun time at the skating party Almost time for vacation for you! I bet you will look so pretty in your black dress. Hugs and be safe if we don't here from you before you leave!

Noelle, the conference went very well. He is one of the smartest kids in his class. He counted to 111. And told the teacher he could keep going to a thousand . Which he can. Overall I was pleased. I am keeping a positive outlook on everything. It helps . How is Michael doing? Hope you found your card! Have a great day and don't work to hard girl.

Holly nice to see you. When I dropped ds off at school it was kind of cold out. I should have put a hat on my ds. But it is going to warm up. Rainy that long, yikes that would do damage to my mood. I am not looking foward to being inside all winter. I might keep up walks, even in the snow. Thanks for sharing about your son. I wish the best for him. I sure know what you mean about heating costs. It is going to be so expensive this year.

Hi Angie.

Well laundry is just about done. Fun fun . I am going to try and get some kind of excercise in today. Even if it is just leg lifts.

Hi Kempy, Cal, and Dips. Check back later on. Have a good day everyone.
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 12:50 PM   #109  

YEAH!!!!! I have my puter back and the internet is up at least for now. I have lots to do on the computer so I can't chat. I did want all of you to know that I a still alive and things are slowly getting back to normal. I missed you guys so much. And hey, why didn't any of you guys call me?
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 12:53 PM   #110  

Kempy is Back!!!! Hi Girl....Missed you

Can't wait to catch up with you!
Old 10-19-2005, 02:27 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Hey you guys!!!! Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, but I was busy trying to get payroll done and out the door.. and I can now say, as of 15 minutes ago.. its FINISHED!!!!! Almost vacation time!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO Kempy is here! Girl.. you have been missed!!!!!

Julie.. the skating party went well.... the girls had a blast, and it's something I'll need to do again with them soon.

Noelle.. thanks for the addresses... and what a great idea about the labels.. I may try to do that later this afternoon. That would make it so much easier!

Hi Holly! Welcome back!!!!

Angie.... I'm waving hi back to you!

:-) Cal!

OK.. well, I am watching Wilma. She may be destroying all the pretty sites I was wanting to see next week. I'm still taking my camera and I'll document the aftermath.. but it's a shame.. I am so sick of hurricanes and all of their destruction this year.

I saw a picture of myself at the skating rink from last night, and all I can say is.. I am ashamed. Once I get back from vacation, I am going to print out that picture and paste it all over the house to motivate myself. Nothing like a full length picture to make you realize what you are doing to yourself.

OK. well, I will check back tonight... all I will be doing is laundry and packing!

Talk to you guys soon!

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 03:14 PM   #112  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Default The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Good morning ladies. I have a lot to be happy about today. First things first, our girl Kempy is back!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Yay, I'm so happy to hear from you. ummm, I dunno why I never thought of calling But, you know we thought you every day right? Love ya girl! How're things at the "new" salon?

Secondly, we've been having a problem w/some homeless people (like 5 or 6 people) living under a bridge near our house. There's a vacant lot right behind our house which is adjacent to a canal. Under the bridge is where these people are. Well, normally, if they didn't bother me, I wouldn't bother them. But you guys remember that time that crazy lady was in the middle of my backyard and the dogs were going nuts barking? Well, lately we've been having some people stealing from our fruit trees. We've got tangerines, papayas and some beetle nut trees (which look like palm trees w/nuts)... anyway, someone's been coming into the yard and actually cutting down the whole bunch of beetle nuts--that's like 200-400 nuts on one bunch. Now my dad likes to sell these things for a little extra cash, and he sells them for $.25 a piece so that's a huge chunk of change he could be making. I wrote an email to the City and complained about these people who are trespassing on my property and stealing from us. Our yard is completely fenced in and the land that they are tresspassing on is also completely fenced in so they shouldn't even be there. So this morning, there's a dump truck, a backhoe and a couple of cops, and a whole bunch of city road maintenance workers down at the canal clearing out those homeless peoples' makeshift tent city over there. Like I said, if they didn't bother me, I wouldn't bother them. But when I feel unsafe in my own backyard, I am going to do what I feel is necessary to protect me and my family. You guys can think I'm heartless, but you've got to understand that most of these people around here are in those circumstances are on drugs and not in their right minds. I'm glad they'll be moved on.

Holly, I bet Tommy Lee would say that lady is "craise" (crazy), she sounds a tad bit unhinged. I missed that Dr. Phil show, shucks! The tickets here in Hawaii were $74 with the service charge, that's around average these days. I have loge seats so I will be above the crowd and able to see everything from the comfort of my own seat. my girlfriend got 8th row floor seats but I'll bet she'll have to stand up on the chairs to see anything. I hate it when some guys like 6'+ are in front and you can't see a thing.
Yikes! 35 degrees and rainy? Stay dry and think warm thoughts

Julie, glad your conference went well. I know your mind is put at ease now. I knew you had a bright little boy on your hands. Michael's doing well, thanks for asking. He got to head up a group of kids that put on a mock TV news reporting presentation in their class. After the project, he told the teacher that it wasn't easy getting kids to listen--I bet she agreed 110%

Cherie, I hope Wilma doesn't wreak too much havoc and you can see what you wanted to see. I dunno though, that hurricane looked humongous. I'll be crossing my fingers and praying that things will calm down in the beautiful caribbean.

Hi Angie, back at ya Now come out and let your fingers do a little dance across the keyboard. We miss ya out here. You've at least got to come out and say hey to Kempy How cold is it getting in your neck of the woods?

Hello to Cal!

Well, I have to give my puppy some pain meds as the dr. ordered. I dunno if she really needs them though, she just jumped up off the ground onto the picnic table out back like normal. Man, if I had surgery yesterday I'd be hobbling around. Have a good day everyone!
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 07:16 PM   #113  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hey kempy, I missed you so much. it was great to talk to ya though. Thank you for letting me know you were okay.

Noelle, I dont think you are mean for having them removed. I would do the same thing. I have a hard time pitying drug users myself because if you know that you are going to take something that can get you addicted instantly and it will screw up your life than you are getting what you wanted. My cousin is a big drug user and she lost 2 kids and noone even bothers anymore. She brought her mom down for 16 years before she gave up. What a waste of a life.

Well, I found a note in Brits room so I read it...I know bad me but I did find out that when we let her go to a sleepover at one of her friends house thay had one of their friends Mom buy them liquor and cigs. I can not believe some idiot ***** would buy liquor and cigs for 13 year old girls!!! I am so mad. It happened about 3 weeks ago but I just found out about it. I would call the loser and ream her but she is a braindead moron. I mean this womans husband died from cancer a few years ago and now she buys cigs for her 13 year old son. DUH!!

That is where I have been. I havent been dieting at all, I did redo the kids bathroom and Coreys bedroom this weekend now to redo my kitchen....the kittens have chewed off half of the border.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:25 PM   #114  

Hello out there,

Noelle, I don't blame you a bit....you're right. Safety comes first. That is just so funny what Michael said about getting kids to listen. The teacher must have laughed so hard. LOL. Forgot to say hope Lucky is doing well. Jumping around all ready, huh? What a trooper she is. Btw you are going to the concert? Wave at Tommy for me.

Cherie, that is a shame about Wilma. I hope you still have fun though. Glad the girls had fun roller skating. That may be a good thing to do with my kids during the long winter. I was also planning on taking them bowling. I just hate those stinky bowling shoes though .

It is going to be cold here tonight. May have to kick the heat on. Or put an extra blanket on. Okay I think I am going to pop some popcorn. I have this new book I am reading I wanted to tell you guys about it is called French Women Don't Get Fat. She has a pretty interesting approach to eating. She says eat for pleasure, don't get stressed about eating the wrong things. It kind of makes sense because when I am hungry for something and I don't eat it, like a cookie and have something else, it just makes me eat 4 of them later. Just thought I would mention that. Sorry for babbling. Have a good evening all.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:31 PM   #115  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hey Julie, I missed ya while I have been sulking. It is freezing here too. We are going to have a high tomorrow of 47 and our lows tonight are supposed to be 33. We had bad foliage this year too. It has rained so much and everything has been bland.

I painted Coreys room black and gray with a black border with a big red flame going around the room and I have to say that it looks really nice. Noone thought it would when I was doing it but after it was all done it looks great. I will have to try to post some pics.

I hope my last post doesnt come off as too moody, I dont mean it that way.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:35 PM   #116  

Hi Angie,

My God....I can't believe that mother. What is she thinking? I would be ticked too. Some people these days. I hope Brit is doing well.
You have been busy re-decorating. I have really got to get to Home-Depot and pick out some new paint for my hall bath. I want to paint it a rose or dusty cranberry color.
Talk with you later
Old 10-20-2005, 03:29 PM   #117  
so close, yet so far...

Hey ladies, is it Friday yet? This has been such a dragging week. My eyes would like to close right now and I've only been at the office for a little over an hour and a half . Last night Rick decided that he would like to take karate lessons with Michael so he had his first class. He took Kempo Karate a while back so he had most of the form and stances down. We also sit around and watch Michael twice a week so he (Rick) knew most of the moves, punches and blocks. He gets a discount too since Michael is already enrolled. The sensei asked if I'd be interested as well...you know, I really would be except that I'm so heavy now that my knees are not in the best condition and my left hip is still not fully recovered from that stupid fall I had a few weeks ago. Do I sound like I'm making excuses? I'm not, really. In fact, now that Rick can take Michael on Mon/Wed I can go walking w/my sis during that time. I was so out of condition on vacation that I need to get back into something active. I feel so blah.

Angie, you sure have a knack for decorating. Corey's room looks great, as do the bathrooms. Does he love it? He better. Glad you decided to come back out of the woodwork. I dunno what to say about Brit's friends mom buying the ciggies and alcohol...that's like child endangerment??? Gawd, I would be livid! But you know, looking back, i had a girlfriend in high school who when we went to her house for 'sleep overs', although her mom wouldn't be the one to buy us any liquor, she wouldn't say anything if we brought it in ourselves--of course, we were like 16-18 years old at the time....not saying it's a better scenario, but I know there are parents like that out there. Scary! I've become such a "mom" and I ***** about my niece skipping school and doing bad things now that she's a senior. I guess I'm nervous because I know what i was capable of at her age

Cherie, hope you enjoy your vacation--praying the hurricane doesn't interfere. Be safe and enjoy.

Julie, how's your day going so far? I wish I could send you guys some heat...it's still hot here, (reaching mid to high 80's). I want rain and cooler temps. wah wah wah I know...

Well, I gotta run and attempt to do some paperwork before I lose it and just go and take a nap on the couch...

Have a great day all.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:25 PM   #118  

Hey guys. I still can't chat. But I did want to say htose pics of the rooms Angie are great and Julie I wish I could see all of those colors here. No such luck. Did you get my card Julie? I still think our mail is screwed up.

I do have one thing to say.......... ECHO HAD PUPPIES!!!!!! I have to get back to the big girl. I'll try to pop on tomorrow.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 11:09 PM   #119  
so close, yet so far...

Congratulations on the new pups! That is so exciting.....so what colors do you have? I thought you were planning on getting her spayed? But who cares? Puppies are so sweet. So how's the new mama doing?

Did i mention to you guys that I got to go see Cesar Millan last Saturday? You know, the Dog Whisperer? That guy could've been a comedian if he wasn't a dog behavioralist.

Hey guys, here's something fun: http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/3fcweightyissues

you put your zip code in and the map will show where you are. This is not to freak you out or anything, it doesn't show "specifically" where you are, but the general area of your zip code. I thought it was neat. If you add your zip to the map, we can see how spread out we all are across the US.
Old 10-21-2005, 02:46 PM   #120  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Congratulations Kempy and Echo!!! How many puppies did she have? Oh I cant wait to see pics of them.

Noelle, I added myself to that. Oh boy we are so far apart. I hope that someday we can meet up in person though.