Old 09-14-2005, 10:46 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Oh Angie.... ((((((((HUGS)))))))))) How terrible. I hope she is ok, and that you all as a family can get through this together. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.... Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. ((((HUGS)))) again...

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 01:40 PM   #32  

Angie, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. I wish your family well. Hugs girl, love you!!
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 01:47 PM   #33  

Cherie, our bodies can be so difficult at times. I bet maybe you are building muscle and pretty soon the muscle will start burning those calories. Don't give up on yourself ever .
Sorry about the flat tire. What a bummer being the second one.

Gotta run girls, I just got back from a doctor appointment.

Angie, again I am praying and thinking of you. Please, please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Hi, to everyone else....check back later on girls.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:16 PM   #34  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Angie, thanks for letting us know what's going on. You must be so worried right now. Don't feel like you have to beat yourself up about not knowing what's going on in your kid's life--remember that not too long ago time where you could be all moody and secretive, defiant, rebellious...I'm speaking purely from my personal experience of course. What I didn't want my mom to know, she mostly didn't know. You hang in there and for sure, if you ever need to lean on us, we're here for you. Praying for a speedy recovery for Brit.

Cherie, your body will adjust to your new workout and eating schedule, most likely by next week. Sometimes it just wants to cling to the pounds, for your survival, ya know? You have the most amazing will power and determination. You're awesome . Man, having a flat sucks. At least you got two new tires out of it and I am happy you didn't get into a fender bender with the flats.

Julie, did the doc give you a clean bill of health? just kidding, I'm getting nosey. Have a good day.

Have a good one everyone...gotta get back to work.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 12:44 AM   #35  

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that I'm just very busy. Midterms just came out and it's amazing that the students are now asking about the work their missing; some have had work missing since the middle of August. What's more amazing are some of the parents thinking that their child should get to make up work they missed, even a month later.

Noelle: I am counting down the days until break. Thank you for the PM.

Angie: I think I missed something somewhere. I read everyone sending hugs (as I do), but I didn't read anything. Is everything ok? I hope so.

I'll be able to spend a little more time with more personal notes hopefully tomorrow. Til then, have a great night everyone.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 03:27 PM   #36  
so close, yet so far...

Good morning ladies. Not much happening here except it's HOT as heck and soooo muggy. Where's the rain when you want it??? I watched a little of Regis and Kelly this morning, they had a guy from Barcelona, Spain trying to break the Guiness World Record for breaking the most watermelons with his head . He did it at 32 watermelons. That's just nuts. I'm bringing my sis and BIL to the airport this morning, they're visiting family in NY (Buffalo area?)... Then I'll be off to the office.

Angie, how's Brit doing today and how's the rest of the family holding up? Thinking of you guys.

Cal, it's pretty strange how some parents will try and defend their kids' actions and make like the teacher is in the wrong ...I know you can keep them both in line though

Julie, did you catch the finale (I think) of Tommy Lee's show on Tuesday? My sis called me but I missed it--what's wrong with me? What are you up to today?

Hi to Cherie, Kempy, Holly, Dips and everyone, have a great day.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:47 PM   #37  

Hey girls

Noelle I did see the finale. I thought the show was going to be on longer. I missed Regis and Kelly, I have not been catching much of it lately. I still don't know how that Kelly is so thin. I think she looks too skinny. Forgot to answer your question, ds is doing great in school. No notes from the teacher . No news is good news I guess sometimes. Dd is not going to start pre-k until early winter. She is having a blast having mommy all to herself though.

Cherie, I forgot to ask....how did it go at Alan's house with the girls? Sorry if you already said. I have been a scatterbrain and busy lately . I hope you are not down on yourself yet about the scale. It will drop. Keep your chin up sweetie.

Thinking of you Angie.

Well hello to Cal, Dips, Kempy, and Holly. Got to go get dinner on the table. Having my favorite, chili and cornbread. Check back soon. Have a good one. TGIF tomorrow !!!!
Old 09-15-2005, 08:02 PM   #38  

Cherie, I know you are a Survivor fan and the first one is on tonight! I am happy all the good fall shows are starting . Now we can all chat about them. I thought Biggest Loser looked like it was going to be a good one.

Anyway girls I am going to rest for the night, I am kind of tired. I took a nice long walk today. So I don't feel so guilty about all the cornbread I ate .
It should even it out I hope. I didn't tell you all my ds lost two more teeth. That is a total of three in about two weeks!! I guess they are ready to come out. Cherie did Hannah's loose one come out yet? My son said he wanted them back in . When we were putting the teeth under his pillow he had to go and take it out of the plastic bag and brush it before his bath. I got tears in my eyes it was so cute. Okay Survivor is on. Bye for now.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:43 PM   #39  

Anyone see Survivor? The first challenge was so hard! It looks likes it is going to be an okay season. Okay....Good Night.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:17 AM   #40  

Good Morning! I took a few days off and hid I guess. I realize that isn't good for me cause I tend to lose control and just not care, and not exercise. :-( Oh well... I am back today, and will be good!

This weekend was fairly quiet. Saturday, we went to see Alan and his friends at the race track, and I got my times all screwed up, so by the time we got there, it was over for the day. I did get to spend the afternoon/evening with him, and as a surprise, Alan's son Preston was there. This was the first time I got to spend time around Preston in over two years. WOW. Things went better than expected... and we left there around 8 PM so all the guys could go play their XBOX halo thing out in the trailer (Jonathan had set up a big screen... you just have to know these guys).

Yesterday, we went to church, and I was just really lazy all afternoon long. We went to Steven's cousin's house yesterday evening for a cookout and the girls had a blast playing with their boy cousins.

Today... trying to get back on track! Oh... I got confirmation this past Thursday, the girls will be getting social security benefits.. such a weight lifted off my shoulders. :-)

Well, I guess I better get back to work. I'll talk to you girls soon!

Cherie
Old 09-19-2005, 10:18 AM   #41  

Oh.. and Julie... I totally spaced Thursday and didn't watch Survivor.. I was so sad that I missed it. :-(
Old 09-19-2005, 03:00 PM   #42  

Hi Girls!

Cherie, glad to know you got the confirmation about social security. Your weekend sounds nice. I am happy that you and Alan are seeing each other's children. It must make you both feel closer to each other.

Noelle what going on in paradise? How is Michael doing?

Kempy is your power back on yet? Wishing the best for you and Joe!

Hi Angie. Thinking of you.

Dips how is school going? I bet you are sooo busy with work and school.

Hi Cal, are those kiddies staying in line?

My weekend was pretty quiet too. Nothing to exciting. Saturday we were gone the majority of the day at my mom's. The weather was beautiful. She has a campfire area at her house so we roasted marshmallows and brought the kids bikes. They had alot of fun. We did end up ordering my favorite pizza. Sunday was filled with cleaning and running to Walmart and grocery store. All in all a nice weekend. My pms is just wiping me out this month. I have a major case of "bloatation" ! I have to stay away from that salt shaker. That is about it from me. Not much news from my end. Check back soon. Have a good Monday. Hope the sun is shining by you, send it this way if you can . It feels like evening, it is dark and rainy!
Old 09-19-2005, 03:48 PM   #43  

Oh Julie.. I love the dark and rainy days. I would gladly trade you. Yesterday, the heat index went over 100 degrees, and all week long the highs are in the 90's AGAIN... just when I thought summer was over and done with.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I got the girls their halloween outfits on Friday... Hannah found this cool pink princess outfit.. long sleeves, all the way to the floor dress.. and Megan is going as Princess Analise from Princess and the Pauper (barbie style). They both loved their outfits, and have been playing dress up.

Angie.. how are you girl? How is your daughter doing? I've been thinking about you all weekend and hope things are getting better.

Kempy.. are you dried out yet? :-) We miss you around here.. hope you can come back soon.

Noelle.... how was your Hawaiian weekend? :-) That just sounds wonderful..

Cal.... Hi there! :-)

Holly.. are you still around? Come back and see us!

Julie.. your weekend sounded so nice.. I love the campfire thing... roasting marshmallows.. YUM!

OK.. well, back to work here..... I'll talk to you guys later!

C.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:06 PM   #44  

Cherie, love the girls outfits for Halloween. My dd is going to be a ladybug and ds might be a pirate....or he might pick something esle yet. My dd loves to play dress up. In fact she has a little girl makeup kit. And she did her makeup this morning. Green eye shadow. Oragne Lipstick and Bright Pink Blush!! I told her she can do her own makeup for Halloween . I better go see if she has all of it off by now before we go pick up ds at school. LOL
Old 09-19-2005, 04:57 PM   #45  
so close, yet so far...

Hey girls, happy Monday! I am super busy with trying to tie everything up from the previous weeks where my computer was acting kooky and I couldn't do any data entry--this sucks majorly! Then I am trying to line everything up to pay before the end of the month, gotta get those bills posted and checks cut before we go on vacation. We leave next Wednesday but I feel like I am working under so much pressure . It's good I guess, I have a deadline to work toward so I actually sit and do work instead of goof off. Sorry I can't pop in too much this week.

Glad to hear you guys' enjoyed your weekends.

Cherie, your girls' outfits sound adorable. I was a mean mom and told Michael that he will wear one of his karate gi outfits so I don't have to buy another "costume". I only bought one set of black and only have him use the pants from it. I did let him buy a "faceless" ninja type hood. It's kind of weird because it has a mesh thing over the front which they can see and breathe through, but when you look at him straight on, you can't see his face at all--so I guess he will be a faceless ninja for halloween .

Julie, your little one must be so beautiful with her makeup . She will make an adorable lady bug and your boy a fantastic pirate. Do you guys have the same problem with buying a costume early, and then your kid wants to be something else when Halloween rolls around? I was at Costco (or Sam's, I can't remember which) this weekend and saw all those cute plush costumes they sell (i.e. ladybug, teddy bear,etc). I don't know why they sell those here in HI--it's too freakin' hot for our kids to wear that on Halloween. I distinctly remember the temps being in the mid to high 70's and muggy.

Man, I gotta get back to work.

Angie, how's Brit doing? Hope you can pop in . Take care girl.

Kempy you too, what's shaking?

Hello to Cal, Dips, Holly and everyone. Have a wonderful day.