Old 07-31-2005, 08:04 AM   #106  

Good morning all. Just a quick fly by for me as well. Legal - hope you enjoyed your chick flick. What did you choose? Congrats on the week.

I am busy this weekend. My sister found a bunch of numbers for me to call, including an apartment open in her building. We shall see. Everyone keeps talking about how the cost of living is cheaper where I am moving too, but they forget - I don't live in the greatest area. So my rent is really cheap for what I get. (of course, being in a bad area, they don't charge me for the "extras" either, like the grafitti on my car, broken glass on the sidewalks . . . ). So, I am stressing out a bit. I have missed another workout today, due to needing to clean, orgnanize, work the part time job. . . I know I need to stay focused on just the day, as I feel myself getting freaked out at all that needs to be done if I dont. But, so far, while I did eat a bit too much, I haven't been pigging out on junk food and stuff.

Sorry it is so much me me me. This is just where I get it out, and try to move forward. I hope everyone has a great day
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 11:53 AM   #107  
I CAN do this!

Let me start with my good news I lost 4 pounds last week! (I was sure I'd only be at about 2, since I pigged out on pizza and cheesy bread yesterday!) So that put me one pound past where I wanted to be today (I wanted to have been at 229 today, but instead I was at 228!!)

The bad news? I work 10 hours today, and after 10 hours on my feet I'm not sure I'll want to exercise when I get home...but I'm going to push myself and make myself walk at least 30 minutes with the dog, that'll be a nice quiet day!

Apple, If you stayed within your calorie goal then I say it's really not a big deal to have a beer once in awhile!! (I stayed within with my pizza last night, so I don't feel guilty at all!) As for your shirt, don't take it to the good will, save it, take a photo of you in it after losing weight and compare how amazing you look, to how you looked in teh original!

Red, totally understandable! You're doing some awesome things with that challange Definately have my butt in gear!

Jolly, Get it out! You need to vent somewhere, so feel free to do it here! If you're not pigging out on junk food, then you've made excellent steps in the right direction Pat yourself on the back for that!!
LegallyBrunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 08:42 PM   #108  

Thanks Legal. You're awesome! And congrats on the loss. Consider my back patted.

We all have to remember to keep that perspective, I think. From the sounds of things, I am not the only one who thinks I need to be "perfect" at this weight loss effort, or gets down on myself for choices that aren't the healthiest. thanks for the reminder.

Have a great night all.
Old 07-31-2005, 11:39 PM   #109  
I CAN do this!

Jolly, I'm horrible on myself when I have an imperfect day (so every day )
Old 08-01-2005, 02:15 AM   #110  

Breakfast was OK, and I just had fruit for lunch and swam 6 laps at the pool, but then I fell apart at dinner. I had my Mom over so there was more on the table than there would have been. Not a total loss, since I didn't OVER eat, but like you guys said, I'm being hard on myself. Tomorrow I am going to visit a friend, so dinner will be a challenge again, but after today I will have to behave!!!
See you tomorrow!
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 10:05 PM   #111  
I CAN do this!

Apple, I'm sure oyu didn't do too badly If you just stick with it the rest of the week I'm sure you'll be fine!! I usually allow myself 2 big meals to just slip up, (and sometimes it's more than just 2) and I make sure to do extra cardio that day or the following day!
Old 08-01-2005, 11:22 PM   #112  

Hey y'all - come find us on the "Back to Basics - August" thread. We have started over for the new month.

See you there.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:38 AM   #113  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62620
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote