View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2005, 08:38 AM   #91  
The Vegas Strip

Default You might not believe this...

So I had a coupon for a free donut with the purchase of a beverage at DD...so I got a sourcream donut...which sounded so good at the time. I just opened the bag, took one little bite and thought to myself... - it wasn't even good...so I threw it out...

Last edited by VIVA~GIRL; 06-08-2005 at 08:40 AM.
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 08:46 AM   #92  
PR Aug 2005

HOLA CHICAS,

I hope everyone had a wonderful relaxing evening. I spent mine cleaning up the whole apartment, room by room. I started out with mine and that's all I was going to do and next thing I know...the whole apartment is getting the royale treatment. I threw away 2 1/2 big trash cans full of trash. How does one collect so much s.... I don't understand. I am the type of person does throws everything away. I don't keep anything that does not matter. So how did I collect it all. Anyway, my apartment is spotless. Don't you gals love that feeling of everything sparkling and in it's place? I love it and I sat in my living room after taking a shower at around 12:30 and just kept looking around and enjoying for the moment. Remember I live with two men...I mean children. But it's done and it looks great.

VIVA did you get your cable fixed at home? And beg if you have to, but make sure your DBF and cats understand how important it is to get away from them or better yet how important it is for them to get rid of you!

And I sincerely hope that your day CHICKIE-dee is a good one. You definitely deserve it. Have some coffee , relax, take it like a nice and slow.

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY!!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 09:01 AM   #93  
PR Aug 2005

I'm still reeling on that news. Wow she actually her mouth. But congratulations and that NSV
Old 06-08-2005, 09:18 AM   #94  
The Vegas Strip

I tried the cable modem at like 6pm and it wasn't working and I didn't bother to try again after that. I just stayed on the sofa and watch the big b00b tube in the air conditioning! If it doesn't work today after work then I'll definitely call because something just isn't right!

SPILLIE: Glad to hear you got your apartment clean & spotless. It'd be even cleaner if you had used VIVA paper towels. I cleaned the closet out in my bathroom upstairs. My vanity was just getting cluttered with crap - hair products, hair dryer, etc. so I cleaned out the closet and made more room to put that junk in there.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:27 AM   #95  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning to my fellow chickies! I caved this morning and got some ....I couldn't take it anymore. I also have a sore throat! ....NO WAY CAN THAT BE HAPPENING NOW--not with Sunday coming up! I cannot not believe it. It's to the point whre it's starting to hurt to swallow! ACK! BUT...when I get home I will hit the drugs and all will be right with the world again.

VIVA: I didn't get SQUAT from you in the mail yesterday! ....LOL! Congrats to you though on throwing away that donut! BTW...sour cream happens to be one of my faves when I get the donut urge!

SPILLIE: wanna come clean my place?? I'll even make you lunch and we can eat out on my little patio on the picnic table that my dad built for me! I got up around 4:45 and couldn't get back to sleep so I started cleaning my kitchen!

Hi to HAPPIEST when she checks in!

Ok...gotta go do some cleaning around the patio area before it gets so stinking HOT! I might melt you know....Hah! At some point I have to go to Home Depot to get sand for the outdoor ashtray thingy.
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 09:41 AM   #96  
The Vegas Strip

The sourcream donut is my favorite...but it tasted funny today...I think that is partially why I was like "WTF am I doing?!" and threw it out. I wanted to put a in the bag/trash can, but I'm saving that in case I need to use it on anyone here (at work) later...
Old 06-08-2005, 09:55 AM   #97  
PR Aug 2005

You know CHICKIE, I have no idea where the energy came from. But I got home and just wanted to pick up the clothes lying around my room that we use and are just too lazy to go put in the laundry hamper in the bathroom

VIVA, you're are getting on my last nerve with this VIVA towel carp. Enough already; LET IT GO AND GET OVER IT!!
Old 06-08-2005, 10:21 AM   #98  
The Vegas Strip

Exclamation

DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT DISRESPECT the VIVA paper towels!
Old 06-08-2005, 10:40 AM   #99  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT DISRESPECT the VIVA paper towels!
LMAO!....like I'm scared of YOU, VIVA GIRL! ...how 'bout it SPILLIE?

Ok, patio's all done and I have to tell you it's friggin HOT outside! WHEW! I need a cool drink!

My throat's really sore now...maybe I'll take something when I go home for lunch!
Old 06-08-2005, 10:41 AM   #100  
♪ Rock on! ♪

PS) Been meaning to tell you all: I think this thing is too freakin funny! LMAO!
Old 06-08-2005, 10:49 AM   #101  
The Vegas Strip

Cool

So I just got done deciding on my Longaberger basket order...(my sister is having a book show this month) and I just spent $216 very quickly!
Old 06-08-2005, 10:56 AM   #102  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
So I just got done deciding on my Longaberger basket order...(my sister is having a book show this month) and I just spent $216 very quickly!
What was that for...different baskets to put around your place to hold the VIVA PAPER TOWELS????
Old 06-08-2005, 11:04 AM   #103  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick
What was that for...different baskets to put around your place to hold the VIVA PAPER TOWELS????
The paper towels won't fit in any of the baskets that I ordered this time...I got the Pie Basket (minus the lid), Vanity Basket, and Lunch Box basket - maybe I'll get something for the paper towels another time!
Old 06-08-2005, 11:33 AM   #104  
PR Aug 2005

STOP, I can't take the pain in my tummy from all this laughing at VIVA.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:44 AM   #105  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Ahem:

My name is SPIL-LIE
I live in PHIL-LIE
I like to eat CHIL-IE

I love to ACT
and that's a FACT
How 'bout THAT?