Old 04-13-2005, 02:11 PM   #61  
Cat Lover

Jen u may need to eat the 1200 cal a day. Your body might think that it is starved becasue of so little cal and all the execries u do . Try to do the 1200 and see what heppens.
sweetlilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 07:20 PM   #62  
Cat Lover

Good Eveing I had a good OP day. I am going to go tan and then come home and watch Amercia Idol. I have a feeling that Nandia is going to be going home. I Love Bo and Carrie and hope to see them in the finals.

Well have a good day. I am going to tan so FAT!! LOL
Old 04-13-2005, 07:22 PM   #63  

i'm going to start the tanning bed this weekend. i can't wait. i love it, even though i know it's not good.

instead of posting all my foods, i'm going to just post my totals cals, water and exercise. i bought a small notebook to keep my food dairy at home.
JenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 11:20 PM   #64  

Default bleh

i had the worst evening !!! i was a total klutz i burnt the kids dinner, broke a dish, slipped where i mopped the floor twice, burnt hubbys dinner and had to start again, slipped on the mat in the garage, then burnt my popcorn rotfl, by the time the popcorn got burnt me and my hubby were in hysterics lol.

i thought you wern't allowed to have lapband surgery if you were under 300lbs. from what i read about it, its dangerous and a last resort when all else fails kind of surgery. ?

kate
kati3l3unny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 11:24 PM   #65  

Default goal

well i sat and worked it out, if i lose 2lb every week including week 1 (where i lost 7) i should hit goal by jan 2006, that sounds way far away

although i have to say this is the most enjoyable diet i've ever been on, i havn't thought about what i normally eat at all, havn't even been tempted to cheat, my danger zone is at the end of week two though.

but i think you two ladies are the reason, its so motivating checking in everyday, i'm having a blast !

thank you both

kate
Old 04-13-2005, 11:29 PM   #66  

Default 1200

jen if your having trouble eating enough, have a candy bar, a cookie, some peanuts or popcorn (whatever it is you enjoy) it will use up your calories, be a treat for being good all day, and you'll be less likely to cheat.

i save my 200 calories for the evening stick to my diet all day and enjoy some jellybeans or popcorn (my weaknesses) although if i do good on mondays weigh in i'm going to indulge in a cadburys creme egg (170 cals) and i'm going to suck the chocolate really slowly lol

kate

Last edited by kati3l3unny; 04-13-2005 at 11:34 PM.
Old 04-14-2005, 08:16 AM   #67  

1122 cals yesterday.
100+ oz water
45 minutes treadmill

down 2 pounds this morning
Old 04-14-2005, 09:38 AM   #68  
Cat Lover

Cool

Kate WOW what a eveing. I gald to see that you took with stride and laugh. I think i too would handle it that way too. It is so much easier to do it that way then get mad. I am the type of person that lets things fall off my back. My Dh is the oppiste and takes everything serious. He wld of had a cow if that happen to him.

I dont think u had to be over 300 lbs to get the surgery. I believe u had to be 100 lbs over the weight tht u are.

Jen I too love to tan. Yes it is bad for us but as werid as this sounds I feel better and healthy when i am tan. SO are u trying to keep in the 1200 cal range. I think for me that would be so hard. I do admire you for doing it.

Well Chicks I am outta of here have to run to the bank, go tan, and go get some groceries.

Talk to ya later
Old 04-14-2005, 10:00 AM   #69  

Default dentist

well i stayed op yesturday, didn't drink enough, didn't exercise. (well i thought about exercising, does taht count ?) i think when i get under 200lbs i'll join curves. or maybe pick up a treadmill at a yard sale. i have step aerobics, and a stair climber.

have to pick the kids up at 10.30 from school and its off to the dentist we go, toby is having a tooth pulled and gabbys having a cleaning. although i think we have the best dentist in the world, i can actually threaten my kids, if you don't behave your not going to the dentist lol.

wtg jen 2lbs is great !!

kate
Old 04-14-2005, 04:08 PM   #70  

hey girls!!! happy thursday!
how's everyone doing today?
sorry i haven't been around much today. i've been catching up on housework (doesn't that count as exercise ).
i probably won't be around alot tomorrow, morning at least. my 7 year old had a bike accident tuesday and her elbow is still bothering her. i've got an appt to take her and get it x-rayed to make sure there's not a small fracture or something.
Old 04-14-2005, 04:10 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kati3l3unny
well i stayed op yesturday, didn't drink enough, didn't exercise. (well i thought about exercising, does taht count ?) i think when i get under 200lbs i'll join curves. or maybe pick up a treadmill at a yard sale. i have step aerobics, and a stair climber.

have to pick the kids up at 10.30 from school and its off to the dentist we go, toby is having a tooth pulled and gabbys having a cleaning. although i think we have the best dentist in the world, i can actually threaten my kids, if you don't behave your not going to the dentist lol.

wtg jen 2lbs is great !!

kate
i tell you, having a treadmill at home is the best thing i've ever done. i bought a pretty cheap one at walmart and it's still going strong. it's a little on the loud side, but what can you do? you should definitly check out curves when you're ready. my mil went and lvoed it, as well as a few other friends.

thanks
Old 04-15-2005, 10:27 AM   #72  
Cat Lover

Kate did u think hard abt the ececrise? Enought to make u sweat? If u did thaen yelp i say it was exe. I like my denist but not that much. LOL

Jen I hope your dd is ok. Please let us know.

Well yesterday after I came from running around, My dh found one on out cats and it had been hit by a car. He was a outside cat and my oldset son loved him. My son still dosnt understand why he cant come back home. I had to take and have him put to sleep.

I didnt get stressed and eat like a pig....i woulld normally do that . I did order a pizza and planned on eating to I was stuffed...But I didnt I ate two piece and that was allowed in my point range and told myself to have a good cry over the kitty or go take a walk. That is a first for me.

Well i wil talk to ya later
Old 04-15-2005, 06:04 PM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlilac
Kate did u think hard abt the ececrise? Enought to make u sweat? If u did thaen yelp i say it was exe. I like my denist but not that much. LOL

Jen I hope your dd is ok. Please let us know.

Well yesterday after I came from running around, My dh found one on out cats and it had been hit by a car. He was a outside cat and my oldset son loved him. My son still dosnt understand why he cant come back home. I had to take and have him put to sleep.

I didnt get stressed and eat like a pig....i woulld normally do that . I did order a pizza and planned on eating to I was stuffed...But I didnt I ate two piece and that was allowed in my point range and told myself to have a good cry over the kitty or go take a walk. That is a first for me.

Well i wil talk to ya later
my rugrat is aok. no sprains, breaks or fractures. we went out and had lunch after her appt. she had this amazing looking strawberry and whip cream covered waffle it looked so so good! i had a kid's burger and fries. don't know how many cals but not too bad i suppose.

aw mel, i'm sorry to hear about your cat how sad. good for you for not turning to food to comfort you though. shopping, not eating, makes me feel better about everything. very proud of you!!!

had 1440 cals last night, 100oz water and no exercise.
Old 04-15-2005, 07:08 PM   #74  

just wanted to say hello and thanks for the invite Jenn. I am feeling ok ..a little defeated at times but hopeful
nhmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 01:00 AM   #75  

awwwwwww lilac i'm so sorry about your cat, but kudos on staying op !!!