Old 04-10-2005, 11:47 AM   #16  

Default weigh in

hey would you girls like to set up a weigh in day ? like every monday or something ? lets do it ......... everyone weigh yourselves tomorrow morning and we can share tomorrow

i like the monthly goals they do but i want something weekly to keep my going .
~kate~
kati3l3unny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 12:53 PM   #17  
Cat Lover

Kate I too have a warped sense of humor as well. The girls at work thinks I am on the crazy side....hmmm maybe i am!!!

Presents I be lucky to be able to have 10 min to my self with the boys screaming for something.

Yes I would like to have a weight in on Monday that works for me!!

MY goal for now is to:
Drink water abt 60-70 oz a day
execrise 3 times a week
eat healthty of course!!
I will change them as times goes on

the exe will be a big challange I dont like to do it. I wish I was like JenR and love to do it. But I am going to make myself do it.
sweetlilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 01:46 PM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlilac
the exe will be a big challange I dont like to do it. I wish I was like JenR and love to do it. But I am going to make myself do it.
you'll get there. i used to hate exercise. i stuck with it though and now i can't imagine not doing it.
JenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 01:53 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kati3l3unny
hey would you girls like to set up a weigh in day ? like every monday or something ? lets do it ......... everyone weigh yourselves tomorrow morning and we can share tomorrow

i like the monthly goals they do but i want something weekly to keep my going .
~kate~
mondays are good weigh in days.

weekly goals are good for motivation.
Old 04-10-2005, 01:57 PM   #20  

short term goals:
~drink 80-100oz water daily
~exercise 6 days a week
~weigh once a week (soooo hard!!!)
~take meds (i'm bipolar/manic depressive) and multivitamins daily

long term goal:
~be healthy
~get weight range between 120-135 pounds, depending on where i feel comfortable.
~be a role model for my girls
Old 04-10-2005, 02:00 PM   #21  

here's to an awesome week girls!!!
Old 04-10-2005, 02:10 PM   #22  
Cat Lover

Your right Jenr mini goals are good. That why i put a mini goal on my sig....i need to have a weekly one hmmmm..........so I will walk a mile at least 3 or 4 times this week.

JenR how long have u been bi-polar and manic? My dh been on meds for abt a year and half now for them. They seem to have a hard time getting the right combo for him. Is it that way for u?
Old 04-10-2005, 03:41 PM   #23  

Quote:
JenR how long have u been bi-polar and manic? My dh been on meds for abt a year and half now for them. They seem to have a hard time getting the right combo for him. Is it that way for u?
i was diagnosed as bp/md a few months ago, but have been dealing with depression/anxiety for more than 10 years.
the first med they put me on did great with it, but i craved carbs like you wouldn't believe and gained 20lbs in a month now i'm on .50mg risperdal and 40mg prozac. i can totally tell within a day if i've forgotten to take my meds. i'm become this raging ***** x4 ....sucks that i'll probably have to take meds for the rest of my life, but worth it.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:06 PM   #24  
Cat Lover

that is good that they have your meds work for u my dh still isnt on the right meds and his dr just says well we will try something else. He is on dapkote and lexapro(sp) and clopin.

I know it can be hard at times, I can tell when he forgets his meds too he a royal pain in the rear.

What state do u live in? What time do u go to the Dr tomorrow? Let us know what happens.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:34 PM   #25  

Quote:
What state do u live in? What time do u go to the Dr tomorrow? Let us know what happens.
i live in tennessee. my appt is at 10:45am cst. i'm nervous but am trying to ge tmyself ready. i'm a very emotional person. i hope i can get through the appt without bawling!
Old 04-10-2005, 05:09 PM   #26  
Cat Lover

dont worry if u bawl then he will know u really care and need the help. I will be thinking of u tomorrow. Take that mother in law with u and let her tell him what u cant. We are not to far form each other, my uncle lives in tn around in dollywood area. I never been there. I like to go down there but not until the boys get a little bigger and can handle the ride down.

Well tomorrow my big day. Wish me luck.

We can do this girls!!!!
Old 04-10-2005, 05:45 PM   #27  

quick magazine recommendation:
women's health
has great articles, is a great sized magazine, shows great exercises. this is just my first issue but it's already become one of my faves.
Old 04-10-2005, 06:16 PM   #28  
Cat Lover

JenR have u read shape I hear that is good too.
Old 04-10-2005, 06:37 PM   #29  

yeah, i do. i'm subbed to shape, fitness and mucle and fitness hers.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:56 PM   #30  

you guys are way to motivated lol i put on fit tv and do the warm ups (skip the work out) and do the cool downs ........ or sit and drink my water and giggle at the exercise outfits they wear

i was good today though, i played wiffle ball with my hubby and kids, went to the batting cages (didn't actually bat but i cheered loudly )and did a bike ride (gabbys has one of those follow bikes thats attatched to mine so its a bit of a work out ) might walk them to school tomorrow the walk there takes about 20 mins and back around 15 (when i'm on my own and not investigating bugs, leaves, sticks etc)

good luck tomorrow girls.

~kate~
kati3l3unny is offline   Reply With Quote