Old 02-07-2005, 09:53 PM   #31  
stormy1

Hi! I have been very busy with school and work so I have not been able to check in as often.

NBK, you lucky girl. Have a great time on your vacation. I cracked up when I read your whistling teenage boy story. You must be looking great!

LGH, you got a haircut? How short? See what I miss when I go to school. My hair is long, brown and curly. I have thought about cutting it but I do not have the guts to. When I do it I will donate my hair to Locks of Love. Congrats on your 20+ pound weight loss. You have done so well despite your limited diet.

CG-I got my car back Thursday. It has been in the shop here in Nashville. I flew b/c I already had it booked. I will fly again next time b/c I had booked it several weeks ago. I will start driving again after that. How is school going?

Red, I hope you are doing well. How long have you been a vegetarian? How is working out coming along?

Shan, welcome to the group. There are some great people on here.

As far as travel, I would love to go to Australia. I love to dive and this is the place to do it.

My biggest obstacle is school. I am so busy all of the time. It is hard to juggle everything and still eat right.

I got back on track today and worked out for an hour and ate well.
stormy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 04:58 AM   #32  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Smile

Hi guys. I'm sitting here typing emails when I should be working, should be, should be, should be. . YUCK! This is what I am NOT doing anymore. That was just habit. I am enjoying goofing off. I would really like to have a beer or two but I may have to meet someone late tonight. Don't know yet. He's in some meeting and said he'd call when he knew. Some Irish guy just down from the northern island and only in Tokyo for a couple days. Wants to talk business. Hmm. Could be interesting. Could be nothing.

I've been goofing off all day long and it feels good. In fact, I actually want to go to the gym or do some exercise. You see, this is it. I've just be so burned out by work. I normally, when I'm allowed to be me, meaning not forced to work all the time, am OK and love to exercise. Oh well, I have to make money. These low cost ways that I don't like though are a real pain. They are what are robbing me of my joy. But I must do them until I find something better.

But, another thing, other than the work issue, is that I've been thinking how I have still been feeling bad for being me, you know, like why do I care, why do I want to do what I like, etc. etc. And I'm thinking, to **** with everyone. I will do as I damn well please. It's a great feeling. I'm getting pretty sick of the silent criticisms, the voiced criticisms, the slackers telling ME what is wrong with me. No more!! This is part of claiming myself again. I really like it. I felt good riding today. I was really assertive riding but fairly and very sweet and understanding with my horse when we weren't "working." She did great. This is what she likes. She wants a very strong yet very kind person. She needs to respect her rider or it's "me no can do!" time. I think my teacher liked it. She seemed to stay in a good mood and not get whiny as she does when I'm not being assertive. She didn't once have to tell me to ask more from the horse today, not once! She was probably quite surprised.

Crime girl -- Yes, as I said above, I have had it with the self-criticism. Either I want to do it or I don't want to do it. Once I say I will that's it I will. If I don't want to I won't, period. Let's see how long I can keep this up. I have a good feeling about it. AND, the moon is nearly new, the perfect time to caste all unwanted things from our lives, bring in the new and grow with it!! Lunatic, they're all saying, Friggin' lunatic. . . .

grasshopper -- Thanks for your encouragement. Wow, sorry to hear you went through some rough times. But, it sounds like you came out on top! You're right, although I always talk about "the process" being important to getting somewhere maybe I wasn't thinking in general enough terms. Hear you on the boyfriend. I don't think I'd want a boyfriend whose lifestyle would be like mine, which means if he was that different, not that I wouldn't like him but that I wouldn't have any time for him. I like to be active but I want active times and real down times, like. . vacations! I don't know the word anymore. Can't afford it with the way my income (and expenses) go. But for now, this is the way it'll have to be. Any alternatives I SEE now are not acceptable! and that includes the men! So, did you get to the gym?

OK, I'm posting this and will continue later if I can. . .shanberg, stormy, nbk guess you're off, I'll catch up to you later!
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 09:06 AM   #33  
shannon

Morning all. Hope everyone had a great afternoon yesterday.

Redballoon - Sorry about your work environment! I've never had a job where the basics weren't provided, but I definately know about irritating co-workers. I used to be a manager at Wal-Mart. I had to deal with whiney employees and rude customers. Even got spit on once! The people I work with now are mental in a completely different way. There are six ladies that work in the admin dept. and are split into human resources and data processing. The ladies in hr are all hypocondriacs! I swear! If one gets sick, the other two mysteriously get it--only worse! The funniest thing I ever saw was when one of them got a kidney infection and the receptionist said she got it from using the bathroom after the first!!! Totally psycho! Not on the same level as you, Red, but I thought it might help you to know that others suffer from co-worker-itis as well.

As for the rude, snippiness of your co-workers, I wish I had some great advice to give you. I think you are doing the right thing in deciding to not let them get to you anymore. Take control of your feelings and just let them do what they want. I always get really upset with myself when I allow others to make me feel bad or upset. Eleanor Roosevelt said "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission." Something I learned from working at Wal-Mart, if you really, really want to get to someone that is rude, just smile and be as nice as possible. Customers that were rude always seemed to want confrontation for some reason. I'd just smile and say I'd take care of whatever thier problem was. It not only confused them, but it made them feel stupid and embarrassed for acting like a donkey's behind! You might try that!!

Stormy - Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Everyone else, I'll check back in later and post.
shanberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 09:46 AM   #34  
Trying or Dying

S/C/G: 327/258/180

Default Good morning-

How is everyone today?? It is a bright and beautiful day in Florida - OK who I am kidding- it is 53 degrees outside here and it is STILL not cold enough for me. I woke up with the headache from ****, and I am not fully prepared for the class I have at 1pm. Okay that is better.

Red- I dont think any of us think you are looney! I can tell you are going through a rough time and I am glad you are finding your way. Every now and then we need to take stock of our lives and see what is what. I know the work situation is never pleasant for you to look at and for that I am truly sorry. As for the weight situation- I think you are being smart. You probably do need to step back and let it rest for the moment. Good for you! Only you know what you need. We certainly can't tell you that, the people at work have no clue, and it you that you need to trust in that area.

Good job with the horse- what is her name by the way?? When you talk about a meeting later do you mean a business thing? This guy might give you some work? And speaking of work-I am glad you were kind to that guy. It sounds like he needs some kindness in his life. I am also like you -I hate when people won't step up and do something. It seems like as a society (esp. in the US) we have become lazy. People are content to pull the line and let someone else clean up the messes. We have become the "me" generation. Me first in line,me first on the road, me me me. I hate that. A little kindness and compassion go a long way. I have to admit though- I struggle with this and probably wouldn't have been nice about it because that is just too damn nasty! So good for you-

As for the horoscope- I love doing them. Anything creative is fun and I am glad you like them. Todays horoscope is what got me to get out of bed with this horrible headache- First thought this morning- need to post Red's horoscope.

Red's horoscope of the day:

Your take charge view of life will lead you down the right paths today. You are strong in body and spirit. Maintain your compassion and humanity in your quest for greatness. Today will allow you a forum to express yourself in nonverbal ways.

Shanberg- how are you today? You and I have a lot in common. I use to be the manager at a Borders, Barnes and Noble, and a Books a Million. I know what you mean about dealing with people. A lot of them are looking for a fight and when you come out all nice and willing to help they don't know what to do with themselves. Nobody to vent with. I really use to get frustrated with those customers that came in already mad- what am I suppose to do with that? I can't help you that you are having a bad day. Nothing ever pleased those people. I finally would have to ask- What will make you happy? That really throws a person too.
I see you are from North Georgia. My parents just moved up to McCaysville about a year ago and retired up there. How far is that from you? My entire family lives in Georgia (aunts and uncles and such). Also- you might find this funny- my entire family was born in Atlanta. My parents lived in Oklahoma when I was born but my mother came to Atlanta to have me because it is tradition in my family. My brother,mom, all my aunts and uncles, cousins, etc. all born in Atlanta. Even if they lived far away at the time- like salmon they came home to have their babies.

stormy- school sucks! I am so burned out that I can hardly stand myself. I have to force myself to study and on top of everything I get the added pressure of trying to find a damn job! So- aren't I merry sunshine, right? How about you? How are things going? I am SO glad you got your car back and now you can drive. It will make things so much better and more controlled for you.

NBK- I am sure you are already gone but just in case- Have A Great Holiday!!!!

Okay happy people- today is Tuesday so it is a support day and a day we talk about why we want to lose weight or get healthy. Let's hear it ladies! What is the point of getting thin? What kind of benefits do we get from exercise and eating right that aren't weight loss ones??

Also-
Question of the day:
If someone gave you 10 million dollars to distribute to charities and causes - who would you give the money to and why?

Have a wonderful day everyone! I will be around but in and out of school all day!
Crime girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 02:49 PM   #35  
shannon

What would I do with 10 million dollars? I would give some to the domestic violence center here in my county-they have a small house and I know they could use the money for more space and better services. Some to the missions and churches in Atlanta that help the homeless. Georgia has a huge problem with homeless and most of them are displaced families that have part time or low income jobs, but still can't afford rent. Some to the Habitat for Humanity in Georgia. This is a big deal around here. They do a good job, but they always need money and help. The rest, I'd put in an interest bearing account. In December, I'd use the interest to buy Christmas presents for needy boys and girls. I am sure there are a lot of other charities that could use the money, but I feel Christmas is the hardest for low-income families. I might even use it to open a store and sell items to needy families at rediculously low cost. That way, I'd help them be able to give their children presents and still maintain their self-esteem.

My motivation for losing weight? I bought a new car in 2001 (brand new-never been able to do that before!). I noticed I got a lot more looks from men when I was driving around. But, when I'd get out of the car, the looks would disappear. It might just be me, but I feel like it was because I had all this extra weight. I'd like to have those expressions last longer. I'd like to be whistled at (like NBK ). I'd like to be able to walk for long periods of time without my knees starting to hurt. I went to Carrowins for the 4th two years ago and couldn't ride one of the rides. It was one of those that have the bar come down over your chest. It wouldn't close over my boobs! I was very embarassed. After that, I was afraid to even try to get on any other rides. I'd like to go back and ride that ride! And, the most important, I'd like to go to a doctor and NOT discuss my weight! Just once! I love my doctors. They are great, don't get me wrong, but both of them (I have knee problems, so I have to go to the Orthopedic alot) have suggested I get that bypass surgery. I did a lot research on that. I'm sorry, but the thought of someone rearranging my insides just didn't appeal to me. Plus, you have to still change your eating or the surgery was for nothing. I believe I can do it without the surgery and I plan on proving that!

Crime Girl - You are right, we do seem to have a lot in common! Isn't working with the public fun!? I worked at Wal-Mart while I was in college. I did everything under the ceiling there! After I graduated, they made me a manager. I hated it. I decided to find something else and here I am.

I am not sure where McCaysville is, so it must be below Atlanta. I am at the very northeast corner of the state, in Habersham County. I loved your story about being born in Atlanta to continue your tradition!

Hang in there with school. You don't have much longer to go. Towards the end, time will start to speed up and you'll start to wonder where all your time went and how come everything is due, but you are so far behind! Then, you'll get your diploma and all will be right with the world again! As for the job hunt, good luck! You might try a temp agency if all else fails!

Stormy - I can't believe you drive so far to go to school! You are definately dedicated! I'd be going out of my mind! I hate to drive! Plus, I get motion sickness like you would not believe. I remember how hectic and exhausting college can be. Hang in there-trust me, its worth it!

Redballoon - What kind of work do you do? Are you originally from Tokyo or did you move there? I think it is totally cool that you live over there! I have lived in Georgia my whole life!

Hope you are having better times with your co-workers. Don't let them discourage you. Take the time to find yourself. Once you locate yourself, you'll be able to jump back on the weightloss band wagon again. You might even be so reguvenated you'll drop weight without a lot of effort!

Little Grasshopper - Hope you are having a good day. You have lost some weight yourself, I see. Keep up the good work! Isn't it great when the scale finally moves? Sometimes, during the week, I wonder if all the effort I have to put into watching what I eat and drink is worth it...then, on Monday, I get on the scale and it moves down a pound or two! That is what makes it all worth while!

Hope I didn't leave anyone out (except for NBK, who is in Australia!). Is it possible to post too much? I am so excited to have people to talk to that are going through what I am! Everytime my messenger tings I have mail, I jump on it like a flea on a hound (remember, I am from Georgia )! If I post too much, let me know and I'll try to cut back on it a bit!

Will check back in before I leave for the day! Later!

PS.. Can you tell purple is my favorite color?
shanberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 03:41 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi guys! Early day out of the office for me today. Light week. It's beautiful outside though so I've decided to walk to the grocery store today. I've also been parking WAY away from everywhere I've gone - trying to trick myself into getting more exercise. Took pilates class today. Different teacher. She SUCKED! Sorry, I know that's a bit more rude than I normally am but dead people could do this class!!! I left after 30 minutes of it because I was getting ticked off. There is another class tonight so I'm going to go to it. Still want my ab workout. Juicer is YUMMY!!! Today I had cellery, cabbage, cucumber, and pear and it tasted really good - oh and squash too. I'm surprised how good fresh juice tastes! Very sweet and very bright colors too.

Crime girl - I know you MUST be burnt out. I felt like my head was totally fried!!! I was actually fighting with one teacher by the end of school. I've seen her since the program and she acts scared of me. I want so bad to go up and apologize to her but she was a horrible teacher and was doing stuff that was so unfair to my entire class and I'd had enough - so I haven't talked to her yet....not over it I guess. I slept for weeks after finals too! Youre almost there though - you'll make it!!!

Shannon - I like your charity ideas. And you're reasons for losing too. Keep plugging away and those looks will be lasting longer each month!!!

Who would I give money too...I would give to the make a wish foundation, the Victory junction gang, and the lance Armstrong Foundation. I've watched him since before his cancer and I'm really moved by the foundation he set up for survivorship - how to live life AFTER cancer. The victory junction gang is a summer camp for kids with serious illnesses. We have a new one in NC and my kiwanis club donates time and money to them. There is also a safe child program here that I would donate money to. They teach abusive parents how to parent without the abuse and they give support groups for parents and children. They are very active in our community and do a great job at reteaching parents and keeping families together and more healthy.

Why do I want to lose weight. I feel like I lost "me" when I gained weight. Like I let "me" slip away. Like I was inside this bag of fat that was hanging on me and making everything I do harder to do. I want to be that long, lean person we all hate but I'll settle for the one we'd all like to be I want to ride 100 mile rides on my road bike again and get up the next day to mountain bike! I can't do that at this weight. (course, if I tried, I wouldn't be at this weight for so long )

okay, need to start walking before I chicken out. It's a long ways I can do it though
little grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 06:51 PM   #37  
stormy1

GH, I hope you got you walk and workout in. I know what you mean about teachers who are suck. Unfortunately there are some out there.

CG, hope your school day went well. At least your schooling is almost over.

Shan, I like all of your reasons for losing weight. They are all good ones. The mosst important is doing it for you health. You can do it!

Red, did you get to go and workout? I hope so. I am glad that you were pleased with your riding. Take pride in that. I hope that things at work start to improve for you. It seems that it has been rough on you these last couple of months.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:55 PM   #38  
stormy1

With the money, I would do several things. I would donate several million to the Nashville Rescue Mission. It is a place for the homeless that is run strictly through donations. They provide shelter and meals. I would also donate several million to build an additional kids wing to our church where kids can hang out during the week. I would also open a huge place, like a farm, for animals who were in line to be euthenized. I guess it would be like a rescue place for animals. I would also donate mony to St Judes for the kiddos with cancer. Kids and animals are in my heart.
Old 02-08-2005, 09:35 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi guys. I've actually made it through a night without eating rice cookies or rice icecream! I should get an award for this......I bet there's not one though. I want a cookie SO BAD I can taste it!!!

Had grilled salmon, steamed squash and something else for dinner...oh black olives. It was yummy but I'd trade it for a cookie
little grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 09:38 PM   #40  
Never give up

Hi guys. It's already nearing noon here and I am in **** again. Whoops, guess I should watch my language, it being the first day of Lent and all. Not that I'm a religious type, but the scars of a Catholic upbringing stay with us for life! (just kidding, more respectfully religious types!) Actually, I am thinking of giving up something for Lent so I better be careful with what I put in my mouth now before I decide. Oh God. . there I go again. . .I am in pain from another night out on the town. Ah well, the talk was just too exciting last night, though now, in the light of day I am ready to crawl back into my shell. More on that later.

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the horoscope Crime girl and wow, you all have been posting machines again! I will definitely try to catch up later. Shanberg, I absolutely love reading your long posts. Please, please write as much as you please! Your sweetness comes through loud and clear and it is wonderful. I want you to lose this weight so much and yes, please do it in a healthy way. I think bypass should only be done in an absolute, absolute last-chance situation, like if someone is going to die very soon if they don't get some weight off. I wouldn't even have said that earlier because I was so against it, but people on this forum have opened my eyes to these life-or-death situations. Shan, I am a tried and true Yank, originally from Pittsburgh, but I've now lived out of the States longer than I've lived in it. Still, I love the U.S. I love Americans. I am an unofficial ambassador for all that is good about the country and I am deeply saddened by things that are happening to our country these days. Being out of a country often allows you to see so much more of what is being perpetrated by the government and big business outside and why there is so much legitimate anti-American sentiment. It is so sad. I have lived in many very diverse cultures and people are people the world around. But they can do horrible things when they are stirred by fear and propaganda. It is so sad when hate takes over and innocent people fall victim to it. Ok, better stop.

Ugh, but feeling a bit better. Will write more later.
Old 02-08-2005, 10:10 PM   #41  
Never give up

Exclamation Grasshopper recognized with highest Imperial award

Little Grasshopper, There IS an award!!! I just researched it.

Normally it's only given for bravery and leadership in the military but I just rang the Emp on his mobile and he said, most definitely, that for you to have looked the rice cookies AND the rice ice cream in the eye and NOT succumbed demonstrates bravery of the HIGHEST degree. He was incredulous, said he had heard it has NEVER been done before, that even some of the bravest samurai in history had been known to become weak-kneed before one of those two alone. He thought I should maybe not tell you (but I am) that the Japanese military used to use it as tactic to get prisoners to talk, that the mere mention of it would cause them to spill all, rather than face the two, be reduced to whimpering heaps, lose all face and have to commit ritual suicide to reclaim their honor. In recognition of your achievement, his Imperial Highness asked me to please tell you that he is making an exception and awarding you, the first civilian, the --

*** ORDER OF THE GOLDEN KITE, FIRST CLASS ***

Wow, grass, just think of that! The award was banned by General MacArthur during the Occupation but the Emperor, or Emp-chan as I affectionately call him, wanted to bring it back just for you! I am so jealous!!

Here is a picture of the medal. The kite, by the way, is the bird, like a hawk. the second photo is a closeup of the bird on a much lower class Golden Kite than yours grass, the seventh class.

Last edited by redballoon; 07-23-2006 at 05:46 AM.
Old 02-08-2005, 11:34 PM   #42  
Trying or Dying

Default I miss everything!

Wow- busy people. I am so happy to be home and have some good banter to read. I think my favorite part of everyone's posts are all the wonderful things you would do for people given the resources to do so. It was touching! In a world I fear is getting too egoisitic it helps to read some kindness now and then.

Red- OH MY GOD!!! I am laughing SO damn hard right now!!! I needed that- so thanks. An award....actual pic...oh..(trying to catch breath)..e....f.....(can't breathe).......
You are a riot sometimes. All I want to know is if I have missed the parade and coronation ceremony?? Wow- turn your back for a moment.

Glad you are still liking the horoscopes..love writing them! Glad you had some fun out even if it does cause you some pain now. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Try a "hair of the dog" remedy and kick one back at work.

little grasshopper- all joking aside- good job fighting temptation and winning. You really nailed it on the head for me when you talked about losing weight- I look in the mirror and can't figure out when this strange girl looking back at me ate the old me. Man- she must have been hungry because look at her size. Where is the old me in there??

Shanberg-You go girl!! Post all you want. Consider us an "all you can post" forum buffet with no calories. I love the enthuasim and some new blood does us some good. Shakes things up a bit and gets us remotivated to lose.
McCaysville is on the NW side of Georgia- near Blue Ridge if you know where that is. ALmost on the border but not quite. My parents love it up there and it is funny you mentioned Habitat for Humanity because my dad is really involved with them now. He is a construction chief and has earned a gold hammer (not sure what this signifies). I think I should give them a gold hammer because they saved my dad in retirement. He is type A like me and would have had a hard time in retirement without something to look forward to working on everyday. They did me a big favor by getting him involved. He is loving every minute of it.

Stormy-Thanks for the advice on PM for my brother. Also thanks for the kind words. It is nice to hear now and then that I can do this. Sometimes school really drags me down- I know you must know how I feel. I am always so busy and so stressed that now and then I want to say to **** with it all. Last semester though- so I expect to feel this way to an extent.

One last thing I wanted to mention to everyone. Tonight my bf and I started a challenge to see who can lose the most weight. We set up some rules to follow and their is a notebook on the dining room table for us to record what we eat. I am really excited about it because he is normally my partner in crime when I stray off the beaten path so to speak. Whoever loses the most in 1 month gets $20. Then we start a new month so a new chance to win. I think this is going to be so good for both of us so wish us luck. We are going to need it.

Tomorrow is Wed so it is "What in the heck have I been eating day?" Lets hear how you are doing.
Also :
instead of a question of the day I am going to post in a new post right after this a questionaire that someone sent me. If you want to answer it- copy and paste it into a new post and fill it out. I will also post my answers right after the blank copy. I thought this was really fun and gives a good snapshot of people.
Have a wonderful night everyone!

Last edited by Crime girl; 02-08-2005 at 11:42 PM.
Old 02-08-2005, 11:42 PM   #43  
Never give up

Crime girl, glad you like the medal. I'm hoping grass will feel honored and the rest of you all will realize that, yes, we are rewarded for our efforts at times. CG, I'm afraid the ceremony will have to be a private one, as the medal was, after all, banned. I'm not boasting, but it was because of my connections that I was able to get this for grasshopper, but you must understand the rather awkward position the Emperor is in with this, her being an American and all and not even in the military. Still, I for one think that adds to the incredible honor of it.

Sorry I haven't caught up yet. As you can see I'm busily distracted with other things! I am only now becoming functional. How dare you suggest a hair of the dog! This is the first day of Lent, after all, and I am going to give up drinking. . I mean, I may, I mean I might, I mean, I'm not sure, no, not beer, maybe something like it, maybe barley tea, yeah, that's it! No really, I loved your questions of the day, I just haven't gotten round to answering 'em. Later kid!
Old 02-08-2005, 11:50 PM   #44  
Trying or Dying

Default Questionnaire of the Day.....

Here it is folks-
1. What time is it :

2. Name as it appears on birth certificate (no last name please):

3. Nicknames:

4. What is your relationship status?

5. Do you have any kids?

6: Piercings? If so, where?:

7. Eye color:

8. Place of birth:

9. Favorite foods:

10. Ever been to Africa:

11. Ever been toilet papering:

12. Love someone so much it made you cry:

13. Been in a car accident:

14. Croutons or bacon bits:

15. Favorite day of the week:

16. Favorite restaurants:

17. Favorite flower:

18. Favorite sport to watch:

19. Favorite drink:

20. Favorite Ice Cream:

21. Disney or Warner Brothers:

22. Favorite fast food restaurant:

23. What color is your bedroom carpet:

24. How many times did you fail your driver's test:

25. From whom did you get your last e-mail:

26. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card:

27. What do you do most often when you are bored:

28. Bedtime:

29. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire:

30. Who has influenced your life the most?:

31. Who was your first love?:

32. Favorite TV shows:

33. Last person you went to dinner with:

34. Ford or Chevy?

35. What are you listening to right now?

36. Favorite color:

37. How many tattoos do you have? Is so, where are they?:

39. Which came first...God or Evolution?

Have fun!

Last edited by Crime girl; 02-09-2005 at 12:00 AM.
Old 02-08-2005, 11:58 PM   #45  
Trying or Dying

Default Answers to questionnaire...

Here are my answers:
1. What time is it : 11:51 pm

2. Name as it appears on birth certificate (no last name please): Sherri Lynn

3. Nicknames: Ace,Cujo, Shortcake, Lynn Berlin

4. What is your relationship status? Living with Significant Other

5. Do you have any kids? no

6: Piercings? If so, where?: yes- ears

7. Eye color: Brown

8. Place of birth: Atlanta, GA

9. Favorite foods: Pasta Gyro, french fries, and chocolate

10. Ever been to Africa: no

11. Ever been toilet papering: yes

12. Love someone so much it made you cry: yes

13. Been in a car accident: yes

14. Croutons or bacon bits: croutons

15. Favorite day of the week: Friday

16. Favorite restaurants: Bonefish, Cabannas, and Chilis

17. Favorite flower: Tulips

18. Favorite sport to watch: football

19. Favorite drink: Sweet tea

20. Favorite Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey

21. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney

22. Favorite fast food restaurant: I dont eat at..ok..fine..Hardees

23. What color is your bedroom carpet: Beige

24. How many times did you fail your driver's test: never

25. From whom did you get your last email: FSU (Florida State University)

26. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card: Amazon.com

27. What do you do most often when you are bored: sleep

28. Bedtime: 12:00- 2:00 am

29. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire: red

30. Who has influenced your life the most?:my mom

31. Who was your first love?:Robert

32. Favorite TV shows: Gilmore Girls and West Wing

33. Last person you went to dinner with: Kimmie

34. Ford or Chevy? Chevy

35. What are you listening to right now? John Mayer

36. Favorite color: Royal Blue

37. How many tattoos do you have? Is so, where are they?: none