Old 08-08-2004, 07:47 AM   #16  
GmaTo8

Rosey, I don't have a scanner, either, so I took my fabric paper and the photos to a copy shop in town. The owner was very hesitant to run the paper (fabric) through her machine, but then when it worked out well, she wanted to know all about where I got it, etc. Now she's making $$ doing it all the time, lol. You have to be careful to not even come close with an iron on this fabric. I found that out the hard way.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 02:55 PM   #17  

Height: 5'1"

Default Pages I'm working on now..

Here are the pages I'm working on now....tell me what you think!! (they're not finished...still need to glue some of it down)

Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 03:01 PM   #18  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Aaahhhh, Marti, Jhanai looks so cute! I love these pages too!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 03:02 PM   #19  

Geez...I guess I need to learn how to resize these!! Photos are awfully big. I will do better next time. Thank you Jana for telling me about Photobucket....can we use it for the advatar????
Old 08-09-2004, 03:03 PM   #20  

Thanks Cristi!! Now off to finish those pages!
Old 08-09-2004, 06:35 PM   #21  
GmaTo8

Very cute, Marti!! Love the colors, and Jhanai is a darling. Take your photo from photobucket and put it on your desktop. Then, go to the avatar resizer, and follow the instructions there. For the size, do no larger than 80 x 80 pixels or it may not be small enough. Good luck!
Old 08-14-2004, 01:33 PM   #22  
self portrait

Just thought i would share a few of my scrapbook pages. Some of the pictures are a bit blurry for some reason and I am not very good at this scrapbook thing, but I thought i would share anyway since everyone else is. so here is the link. I made then public, so I hope this works.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/big...en%3as,1%3af,0

Cross your fingers that link works. chow for now ladies
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 02:17 PM   #23  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Miss Shanna~you quit being so down on yourself girly! I took a gander at your pages and I am jealous! Your pages are soooooo much better than mine-now I am afraid to share any for fear you ladies will laugh! Just kidding Mine aren't that bad, just kind of plain. I get in a hurry sometimes and just want to get them done and they don't turn out as good as they could have-oh well. I am taking my time with the kids scrapbooks and any others I do from now on. But your pages Shanna are beautiful! You have done a GREAT job. I need to get together with you and Marti to do some scrapbooking! THANKS for sharing them with us!

Okay, so I am a little dingy sometimes. You know how I kept saying I would share but don't have a digital camera and the pages won't fit in the fax/scanner/printer?? Well, DUH!!! It never occured to me to take pictures of the pages with my 'regular' camera and then scan the pictures-GEEZ louise!!! I am so goofy at times-I make myself laugh! Okay, so maybe in a week or so when I take some pictures and get the film developed I will share some with you all.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 05:17 PM   #24  

Shanna-- You've got to be kidding...not very good? I think not! Your pages are beautiful and the journaling is always perfect. Don't put your talents down so much. Embrace the talent that you have and hold your head up high!
They're great!! Like your recent ones you've done.

Cristi--Just bring your scrapbooking stuff with you in the future when we all decide to meet! Who knows how much stuff would get done,....but it would still be fun!
Old 08-15-2004, 09:24 AM   #25  
GmaTo8

Shanna!!!!!!!!!!! You have a lot of talent for this, and your pages are gorgeous!! I especially like the beach accessories! Amazing what they have available now to enhance the pages. Thank you for sharing.

Marti - yep, let's have a crop party!!
Old 08-16-2004, 02:31 AM   #26  
self portrait

Default gee whiz

Thanks to everyone for the nice things you said about my pages. Unfortunately I don't have any self esteem or confidence when it comes to my crafts and such. I don't ever think they are good enough. Even though I LOVE crafts of any kind, my boyfriend calls me the craft queen, and I loe making stuff for people I am always embarrassed by anything I make and I am soo ashamed giving it to people. they always say they like it, but what are they going to say?? They probably give it to goodwill afterwards. My boyfriend says i blow him away with my creativity, but I just can't seem to feel the same way. Anywho, I appreciate your comments and cheers. It does mean a lot to me, just can't feel the same about my own stuff. I will be crafting until I die though, I just love it, I am a craft geek. My dream would be to have my sweetie make enough, or win the lottery so I could scrapbook and craft to my little hearts content. I would love to have a huge , organized craft room where I could invite all my crafting buddies ( which would only be marti!! hee hee Lol) and have room to work and contain all my millions of crafting ideas and supplies. Oh the big dreams I have . hee hee. Anywho, thanks for boosting my down spirits today and bit . You guys rock!!
Old 08-16-2004, 09:12 AM   #27  
GmaTo8

Shanna,

When we lived in town, on Broadway Street, I had my own craft shop in my home called "Broadway Designs. My best friend and I did t-shirts, wreaths, hair barrettes, and chalkboards, and I took consigments for other crafts. I had a good time with it, but closed after a year because I hated to be there all the time. After that, I was so burned out, I wouldn't do any crafts for about 3 years, lol. Now, like you, I like to do them, but don't have a lot of confidence anymore. So I just do them to suit myself and hope for the best! I think I will start doing the barrettes for my DGDs, though, lol.

Be sure to post other pages when you get them done, ok?
Old 09-10-2004, 08:27 AM   #28  
self portrait

I am bumping this so I can find it when I post some of my craft pictures that i have done, since jana has wondered in the past what exatly I do. So I am going to try and share some of them, it would take forever to share them all. HEE hee that is what I get for being a craft queen