Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 01:58 PM   #1  
Gym'll fix it!!

Default #175 The SURVIVING 10lbs at a Time Club.

Hi Ladies

I did go out on my bike and I loved it such a refreshing change from standing in front of the box on my I rode a good 6 miles and i'm going out again today think i'll ride down to the beach today
Old 07-22-2004, 02:08 PM   #2  
Gym'll fix it!!

What gives

Rode to the beach yesterday afternoon it was beautiful but only about 4-5k? will go the other route this afternoon i'm going to treadmill too now
Old 07-23-2004, 09:10 AM   #3  
Ginny

Cathy you look lonely here so I figured I better post. I have been so busy it's crazy. Now that the work load has dropped we are tackling all our home projects,, dh decided on Sunday to take a ride and look for some new office furniture for me.. well we found a 8 pieces,, a whole office on sale so we bought it right there and then...loaded it in our van and now it sits in my livingroom.. so he has to get busy and redo my office... so yesterday we went out of town again and bought new ceiling tile, carpeting and a door for my office. Monday we are going to empty it strip it and start working... should be back in by the end of the week. But I will be without a computer for that time. No biggie as I have hardly been on it at all aside from working. But that will be put on the back burner for a few days.

I also rehurt my back again with all the house work...and have had trouble walking very long last couple days. So I haven't been going to curves.. I am still maintaining but haven't lost anymore.

Not much else going on around here, everyone must be enjoying the summer. Doesn't Terry have a child getting married this summer? Cathy you still working extra hours for no pay? Meg how is the reality business going? You still waiting tables too? Has your hubby found employment yet? Inquiring readers want to know

Looks like its just us 3 on here,,,we are the survivors...

Dahlia
Old 07-28-2004, 03:57 PM   #4  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Dahlia

Wow, a complete new office lucky you!

I worked 2hrs extra yesterday but I told the pharmacist that I would only do it if they would pay me and he said that they would then I asked him for my wageslip as we get paid bi-weekly and I have'nt had one for a month so he looked at the computer and now they've lost my hours so i'm currently checking my calendar and making a list to give him to check tomorrow I suppose I could try and recoup some time here but i'd better not in case they somehow retrieve the information i'm definitely 'billing' them for the time I've worked this month and not the time that was on the schedule
Old 07-29-2004, 08:00 AM   #5  
Ginny

Good for you Cathy, you have to stand up for yourself.. and your time is just as valuable as the next guys.... they lost your time.... what kind of rinky dink outfit is this....? doesn't sound very professional to me.... looks like you are going to have to keep good records on your own to keep them on their toes... good luck to you.

We have all the furniture in the office and I am in the process of setting it up... the one thing missing in this grouping is drawer space, it only has 2 small drawers.. I need more to store supplies...this is more like an executive office set up.. the guys who just sit and look important behind their beautiful desks.. but I have to actually work on mine..

Off to town to get a few more things to finish getting set up.. but I am having fun with it..also my youngest is setting up an apartment where he goes to college. No more dorm life for him... so I have to help him find and purchase all the little things for his kitchen etc. that is fun too...

This weekend I am taking my 4 yr. old granddaughter to a Princess tea... it should be fun....then in the afternoon we have a family bbq at my sister's.. so it will be a busy day...my dgg will be going with us and then spending the night,, then on Sunday I get her 2 yr. old brother and 3 month old sister too for the day and over night...My life is just so busy with this and that summer will be over before I even get a chance to even sit out on my deck.... oh well, there is always next year I hope...

Have a good day and guess I'll talk to you later.... seems it's down to us now.. if we keep it going hopefully the others will wander back this way..

Dahlia
Old 07-31-2004, 05:11 PM   #6  
Gym'll fix it!!

Yeh, you can tell its summer can't you? cuz everyone is busy doing something else i'm going to a fair this afternoon its on all weekend so that should be fun.
About my hours, I was honest and wrote down the times that i'd worked and when I got to work there was a paycheck waiting for me so when we opened that and compared hours they'd only missed 9.25hrs which was 2 mornings so its a good job I did'nt lie is'nt it? on the bright side tho' i have been paid for all the hours i've worked from day 1 apart from the few tea breaks that I was stupid enough to miss that won't be happening again Have a Great Weekend Dahlia
Closed Thread