Old 07-21-2004, 08:12 AM   #46  
self portrait

P.S. I don't have your phone number, just to let you know. wasn't trying to make anyone mad, or be mean
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 09:00 AM   #47  
self portrait

I apologize to each and every one of the jaded ladies or anyone visiting this site that I was tired and bored at work and wanted to get my name on every thread since it was already on 5-6 of them with all my bored jabbering. I sincerely never meant to make anyone feel violated and upset or to be mailicious with my smiley faces, hee hee's or funny quotes put on the inspiration thread. I enjoy each and every one of you and even though I don't know you I am very upset about hurting any of you. I just feel sick to my stomach and just want everyone to know I apologize for my bored stupidity. I hope no one thinks i am a bad person or hates me. I am so sorry, I can't say it enough. I will limit anything I post to something that is important or worthwhile, which might be nothing. I am a idiot,, what else can I say
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 11:41 AM   #48  
RosieKate

Hey Shanna - I can certainly understand being bored at work, and I believe you when you say that you are sorry. I check out other sites for various things and let me tell you, with spammers and trolls, well, I've seen nastier stuff in my time. However, I do think this is a good time to remember that we have wonderfaul moderators who do a fantastic job keeping this forum in tiptop shape for us jaded ladies. I believe it is all volunteer labor and we should do our part to not make their jobs harder, IMO. So as far as my .02$, Ok it's done let's move on......

My day is going to be fun. It's getting hotter here in the Rose City, so I am taking my little lovelies to a free air-conditioned movie. Our big chain movie theater offers free weekday movies during the summer. Today it's "Rugrats go Wild" and we will be there with bells on!

Started my TOM, so I gave that extra pound back to the universe. Maybe it will find its way to some poor soul who really needs it. Glad the bloating is gone...I tell you, hormones are the pits.

Jana - sorry I neglected to notice your loss - of course it's great news! You are doing so well, hoping some of that determination rubs off on me....

Angie - Have fun at George Strait...

Christi - We also have new construction going on across the street. They are spendy homes....Well, the experts say you should never own the most expensive property on your street. Ha - Like we were ever in the running Believe me I am not slobbering over these dudes working on the siding of the second house. One guy has grey hair that hangs down to the middle of his back and he's bald on top. I think he's also missing some teeth....hot stuff. But hey, my DD loves all the big trucks!

Marti - we are supposed to get up to 100 by the weekend - so stay hydrated, for sure. Passing out is not allowed, missy! When you were chatting earlier about the County Fair earlier, at first I thought you wrote Country Fair, which was happening about the time you wrote it. Ever been? I went twice in the early 90s, but don't really have an interest in returning. The last time I went, ticketmaster sold tickets and there were all these senior citizens and yuppies there - no doubt to try to catch a glimpse of the naked hippies dancing with abandon. Not quite the carefree environment that it used to be.....BTW - I never danced naked in case you all were wondering Some things are just meant for the privacy on your own backyard

On that lovely note, I'm off to clean up, get DS to do his cotton-pickin chores, and possibly flush a dead goldfish. My life is so glamorous

RK
Old 07-21-2004, 12:14 PM   #49  

Height: 5'1"

Ummm......I have no words to express what happened.............so I will leave it at that.

Morning girls...I will have to get back to you when I've collected my thoughts. Had a little bit of a shock this morning (which I'm sure all of you will have) and I think I need a cup of coffee before I continue......

Until then,

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 12:34 PM   #50  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Default Happy Hump Day!

Good Morning Ladies~

Shanna~don't be so hard on yourself missy. I know I have done some dumb things when I was bored also and not bored, so don't worry about it. You apologized and I accept your apology. I feel you are sincere, but don't call yourself an idiot girly, because you are not. About the quote you posted-I have seen this before and it made me laugh, no big deal. Maybe though you should have put it on the laughline thread. I must say that I took more offense to the 'brazen hussies' remark than this. And as RosieKate said, I too have seen worse things.

Angie~I have been meaning to try Subway's soup, it always looks so yummy. Take care of yourself girly and enjoy the George Strait concert tomorrow!

Jana~I should clarify when I say professional, I mean JC Penneys. They are not the most professional photographers but the posed pictures usually turn out better. Like you I will take 100, ok, maybe not 100, but a lot of pictures and maybe out of the whole bunch I might think 1 or 2 are okay and worth sharing. Speaking of phone numbers did I mention that I lost yours??? Instead of writing it down in my address book, I printed the pm with it on it and have yet to find it.Can't wait to see you in your new glasses.

Marti~I didn't know what TMI was either. Sometimes I see some of these things and can figure them out and some just stump me. I ask DD thinging she knows.

RosieKate~there's a theater here that has free movies for the kids once a week which I think is cool. It gets costly trying to keep kids busy in the summer time. I loved the year-round schools while living in CA. The most the kids were ever off was 3 weeks. Someone brought it up here and everyone had a cow! Of course when CA first mentioned it the parents including myself had a cow. Didn't want it at all. But once we got all the facts about, because there would be different tracks and the rumor started that if you had more than one kid in school they would all be on different tracks-not true, unless the parent of those children wanted it that way. Too funny about the construction guys! I got a visual of the hunk with the long hair and missing teeth!

Susan~where are yooooooouuuuu girly?? Are we going to have to hunt you down? We are missing you! Hope everything is fine with you, you've got me worried.

Well, today is supposed to be another scorcher, but the good news is we are supposed to get some rain this evening and tomorrow. I sure hope so. I've got a touch of my migraine from last night leftover this morning. I was fine all day and as soon as I went to bed behind the eye started hurting. So not feeling so good today. But hey, life goes on...and so does the laundry! That's what I am doing today laundry and straightening of the house. Decided to forgo my usual Wednesday Wal-Mart trip-besides there is food in the house, so no hurry. Okay, this is getting long again and I only meant to post just a little. So...HI to everyone else and everyone have a great day.

P.S. Whoa, that was a close one. I hit submit and AOL threw me offline. I was wondering if it actually posted this stinking novel. I hate AOL, so you may be getting an email from me ladies with a new email address.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 12:53 PM   #51  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Okay, I didn't see the big deal with it all until I noticed the threads were messed up. I went and bumped the recent ones up, unless there is another way to do it Jana. I think I got them all.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 01:24 PM   #52  
GmaTo8

Thanks Cristi.... I edited the Stickies....

Marti - hope you are having some good coffee... bring a cup to my house.

RosieKate - Thank you for your kind words. Now that I am almost done cleaning up here, maybe I can get some of my real life work done, lol. Btw, this is a volunteer job... but wait til Suzanne gets my bill.

Now:

DO NOT POST HERE...GO TO CHIT CHAT #61
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote