Old 07-27-2018, 11:07 AM   #61  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chicks,

Wow Annie - a taco bar and water ballon fight sounds like a perfect summer event. We had taco salad for lunch at the Senior Center yesterday and it truly was yummy!! I would like your burgers also - could do those without the bun and not miss it. Yum on summer tomatoes. I saw a ripe one in the garden at the Center yesterday and Bob's BEST SWEET CORN IN THE WORLD truck is finally coming to town. One of the things we all look forward to - although he's here for a couple of weeks, it's the first few batches of corn that are the best. Yumzers. Love summer food. Get it while you can! I'm glad your garden is producing but girl -- if I wanted to have a horrible day I'd start it by eating jalapenos for breakfast! I read your post and my tummy was rolling I'm glad you can take the heat. Fresh cucumbers sound delicious too. Isn't it amazing how GOOD the stuff from the garden tastes compared to at the store - you can never duplicate that taste. Is Sam feeling better now? Do you think the yellow tomatoes taste better than the red ones? My garden is producing weeds as tall as me and I just know it's full of ticks so I'm not setting foot in there until DH mows it down a bit. It's SO HARD to believe the kids are starting back school again. I am always sad to see the summer roll to an end. Our hummingbirds are starting to swarm which means they are bulking up for the flight back south. DH says it's too early but I think by mid-August their numbers are reduced. Anyway I hope you have good weather and a fun weekend with the family.

Ceejay - nice to see you home for a bit. I'm glad the niece is getting her life back on track again. I have been having short talks with the receptionist at the Senior Center - she is 30 and we talk about generational differences - she is helping me to understand how younger people think. I don't say anything but I still wonder how these people will feel when they are 65 and tatooed from neck to toe :O But I guess they will all be like that so it won't be any big deal for them

Bingo was good last night. A new helper returned which was great as our fearless leader is not feeling well. I think he has some medical issues he is kind of ignoring and shouldn't although he says he ok one moment and then not feeling well the other. I suppose when you suspect heart problems, it's kind of hard to accept that. Anyway new guy is a whole lot of fun so he makes people smile with his remarks which is good. D was very happy to see him and was able to take it easy for the better part of the night. I did spend the day at the Senior Center. Did not get to attend training because I became "Nancy the copy girl" as I was asked to make copies of several sets of documentation. DH will have to give me a private lesson before our training session in 10 days. We are getting interest from people so that's good. I did get a message that they want me to do a live on air interview on the radio about our table training. DH is adamant he is NOT doing it. It's funny - I said I will address 2,000 people in a packed conference hall (which I have done before) but I am scared and nervous to do a radio interview! That would be my first ever. I have been on TV before. We then stayed after lunch as we were asked if we could help out with some I.T. tech stuff which DH did. I was able to get into the website so now I can go and update that. Still have lots of work to do to get Facebook up and running. But I am pacing myself. I was able to get home early enough to sneak in a nap yesterday before bingo because I really needed it - got up at 5am yesterday - not enough sleep. I am very hungry right now but holding off until lunch - lasagna at the Center - one of DH's favorites. I am putting together a list of all the reasons moving up here will be good as we prepare to announce the news to my Mom on Monday. I don't know why I am bothering because she will hear nothing beyond "you are moving..." and her thoughts will be about the dank, basement dungeon we are "dumping" her in. I will pray ahead of time for patience as I will need it. I do feel like life on the hamster wheel is spinning too quickly but other people have said the same. Seems like the last few months are just zooming by. I have an electronic post it note app on my desktop where I keep track of daily happenings so I don't miss something - the list is incredibly long...

You asked Annie if I am enjoying my retirement. Yes, even though I am busier than I'd like to be, I have enjoyed it. For many reasons. All this volunteering has made me new friends. I was VERY lonely in Memphis. Sometimes DH and I were at odds about the situation so that made it seem even more isolated. Here I know lots of people and I can get my "social fix" which I desperately need. Another reason I volunteer is I can feel myself slipping mentally. I was and am on a site called Luminosity which is brain training games. There are several I like to play and I can see a noticeable difference downwards in my scores today compared to a few years ago when I first joined. I do not think as quickly as I used to and I have more and more "gap moments" when I have to stop and think hard how to do something or remember something. I know it's old age and not alzheimer's but it's still disturbing and I know that staying mentally active is very important so my volunteering does help that effort. I volunteer instead of getting paid because I can define my own terms when I am doing this for free. They would love to press me to work harder on several projects but they can't because I am very busy right now and calling the pace myself. My only regret is that I really need a solid block of time - like an entire week - to do nothing but go through closets and piles and such and get rid of stuff. I need the solid block of time because originally you make an even bigger mess when you start to pull things apart before you can sort, file and pitch stuff. And while I can hold off some projects, I can't get that block of time all to me right now. I am ignoring the little naggy voices in my head that tell me to work on one thing over another. I am trying to stay focused to accomplish the more important things... But yes, I am enjoying my "retirement" and I'd just fold up and cry if I had to go to work at a real job today - especially at today's wages. Even if I was offered a job at my former wages, I think I'd still turn it down because I know how it consumes your life and I realize now that my days are numbered - not like I'm planning on dying in 2 years but I don't have 40, 50, 60 years stretching out ahead of me. At this point I'm thinking 20 is a good round number Will be too decrepit and in too much pain to enjoy life much beyond my 70's

DH just went to take a short nap before lunch - he got up at 4 this morning for some odd reason. So I guess I will do some other computer stuff so I don't make too much noise. Then we'll head out to lunch. The receptionist at the Center said we as a couple are "super cute" and that made me smile yesterday.

Have a good weekend and hello to the rest of the crew!
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 01:05 PM   #62  

Morning all. TGIF!!

Susie – I’m glad you didn’t work a long day on your first day back after vacation. Hope the rest of your week also wasn’t too overloaded. == How did TOPS go last night?

Ceejay – You sound busy, as usual. I’m glad you slept in the other day – I’m sure all that house and yard work tired you out! == I also have a health app on my phone that picks up my movement. After my walks downtown between the train station and the office, it always notifies me that it’s detected exercise, usually about 11 minute’s worth each time, LOL. == Good to see the niece is getting her ducks in a row so as to get driving again. == I hope the AC is working again!

Annie – Ugh, 8 hours of continuing ed all at once sounds unbearable, but I bet you’re happy to be 1/3 of the way to meeting the 3-year/24 hour requirement. == Yum, that cuke, jalapeno, avocado sounds like a nice guacamole kind of thing. Reminds me I have an avocado I need to use up!! Maybe some avocado toast tomorrow for breakfast….== Oh, another yum re the taco bar!! And the water balloon fight sounds fun – the boys are going to love it!! == Enjoy the movie. == Did S get the results of the biopsy yet?

Happy – I don’t envy you having to get your momma on board with the housing change. And what a big change if she goes to live in your little town, do you call that rural, semi-rural?? (I guess I assumed this, but has she always lived in Chicago?) Just be glad that you are doing it now before some bad event makes it even more of a rush-rush thing. == Get back to the swimming pool girl – do something just for you!! == The stone path sounds nice – photo please!! == Yay for the new bingo helper! == I’m so glad to know you’re enjoying your retirement and reaping benefits you find so valuable, i.e., the social interaction and keeping your brain active. (Though I must say you are so busy lately that your brain might be on overload??)

Miss you Shad!!! Hope all is well with you!

Hi Dee – hope you’re enjoying the marina work!

==
Let’s see. I did a Margaret Richard workout on Wednesday – the upper body portion of her Sculpture dvd. Last night I did my usual workout at the fc. I changed up my mat work a wee bit by doing some ab work with the big exercise ball. This fc is closing for a week starting today for carpet cleaning, etc. I’ll have to use the recplex fc for the week. It’s a bit busier there, but overall I’d say these fc’s are not so busy during the summer as in cooler months, so it shouldn’t be a problem for me.

The boss came in yesterday morning and left around 10-ish, though he’d planned on working a half-day. Said he needed to take an earlier train than he originally thought. So he came all the way downtown to do a coffee meeting?! Why the heck would he agree to that meeting on that day when he's taking a 3 pm overseas flight?!? So he gets an earlier train home and of course was working from home for a bit longer. For Pete’s sake, loosen up a bit! Anyway, I’m glad he’s gone for today and all of next week.

Nothing big going on this weekend, but I plan to get out because the weather is going to be nice. But first, I hope to wake up close to my usual time tomorrow and pull some of the really tall weeds in our garden bed in front of the house before my dentist appointment and before the sun comes on that side of the house. It’s downright embarrassing how bad the weeds are! After that I have a dentist appointment. And I’ll take my mom shopping if she needs something. Oh, I have an order to pick up from JC Penney too. Otherwise, I want to try and get out on the bike for a ride.

Okay, nothing else to ramble on about, so I’ll get this posted. Everyone have a great weekend!

Last edited by Laura705; 07-27-2018 at 01:06 PM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 02:58 PM   #63  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Just a quick post. Samantha called to say the doc called and all is benign. Good news for the weekend. YahOOO
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 03:55 AM   #64  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Sorry I haven't been around. Things are so busy here at the moment I don't have a minute to turn around. Back on my Monday when life will be calmer.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 08:47 AM   #65  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Ladies: I am so happy it is the weekend. I got through my work week pretty well and I did not work one hour of overtime! I was very mentally tired at the end of the day as I pushed hard for the 8 hours that I was working. I ignored conversations around me, kept my lunch hours to 30 min so I could get out of the office by 5 and when I came home, I left my laptop in the car so I wasn't tempted to get it out and work on something. I also planned each day and recorded everything I was working on with the start time the stop time.

I am doing this for myself to keep on track during the day but also as a CMA for me. When I had my final review with my manager to sign off our work plans and accomplishments for the past year, he told me that he felt that I did good work, but that I worked to much overtime which makes him feel that my plate is two full and that I didn't have a "works with excellence" year because I worked so much overtime. He said his input for ratings is that I am a 2+ and not a 1 (I have been a 1 for the past 11 years). I was very upset with that and told him I was not in agreement with the way he worded his prospective on my form that we both need to sign and upload into the system which is something that when we apply for new roles internally, is read by the Manager of the job posting and by HR. Because I wasn't in agreement with it, we had to work together on it so that I would sign it.

He didn't like the push back at all! However, he did tell me that while he recommened me at a 2+, the other two people that I support, one is the same level as him and the other is our VP, said they were not in agreement and felt I was a 1 and would be inputting me as a 1. So, I think it will all net out that I will be a 1 but I KNOW that he is gunning for me so to speak that next year I won't. That is why I am recording everything and I have already put on the calendar that we will meet qrtly this year to have a dicussion that will be recorded on paper, where he will write a qrtly perspecitve to a qrtly document that I will have what I have done for each quarter and it will be sent to the VP and to HR.

Our ratings affect our pay and also have a lot of influene when applying for other roles in the company. That is why I'm pushing back so hard. 10% of the company is rated a 1, 80% rated a 2 and 10% a 3 and if you are 3 you can be put on a performance improvement plan and a lot of times that is used as an alley to let you go.

I also am going to have the same qrtly reviews with the other two people I support, so that I have their perspectives; I must protect myself. So, my plan is no more overtime unless it is a big meeting or something (like year end reviews) and it will be approved in writing (via email) by him if I do think I need to incurr it. Also, I plan to push for a few things to come off my plan. He said that for him to see me as a 1 that I need to deliver everything with excellence and I have to much on my plate to do that. He asked me to identify a couple of things that I feel could be handed off to others.

He is so strange; my other managers we like, it is best to be well rounded and deliver well but also to remain stretched do that you keep learning. He doesn't feel that way and this week was the first time he told me that (and I have now been with him for two years.) You can also bet that I'm considering making a move to another organizaiton at my same level. I was trying to only apply for next level up roles but I am now thining of a lateral move and will look at OJP postings that come out a little bit closer.

Thanks for letting me rant! I needed to get that out.

I totally stressed at Wednesday evening and that had me up 1 lb from my TOPS weigh-in two weeks ago. I am back in the right frame of mind and now I will have more time for workouts and for me. Also it was time at TOPS to elect a new leader, as I have been it for the past two years and the leader can only be leader 2 years in a row. I talked our Secretary into being the leader, the Co-Leader stayed in place--she didn't want to become the leader and we had someone step up to be the Secretary I will be the "web designee" so that I can get into the Leadrer area on the TOPS website to help the new Leader with things there. She isn't really tech savy and said she would need help there and I agreed to help her with that.

I wanted year off from "Leadership" that is why I didn't take the co-leader posiiton or the secretary position. I do think I will run for Leader again next year as I do enjoy it, but I have been an officer of our group for the past 8 yrs and it was time for a break.

This post is long so I'll stop here and post personals in another post.

Last edited by MyChoice2bfit; 07-28-2018 at 08:53 AM.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 09:08 AM   #66  

Laura: I am so thrilled for you that you are back in ONEderland. That is a great accomplishment! What did you order from JC Penny's? I hope it was some fun new clothes to show off the weight you have lost to get back to ONEderland!

I was laughing when I read your comment about your boss and the way he was handling his time before his plane. I swear Management everywhere do not have a lot of commen sense.

Happy: I don't envey you for having to tell your mom the plan for moving her. It sounds like she is someone who has always been one to resist any change so don't take it personally. At this point you have to ensure that she is living in a place where she is safe and cared for and that is what you are doing. It is up to her as how she chooses to react to it. Tough love is never easy. Hugs to you!

Anne: When will you do the next session for the renewal for your license? I think it is good that you break it up like you are doing. That is intense learning. I'm so happy to hear for Sam's good report! Thank you Jesus!! Your weekend plans sound fun! I can't believe your grandkids go back to school that early! My nieces go back the middle of August. It really cuts the summer short. For me, summer doesn't end until after Labor Day.

Ceejay: You did all the right things to help the air conditioner to work...hopefully it is just needs some freon replaced and that it isn't leaking slowing somehwere. We had that issue for a couple of years and then last year we had to replace the whole unit.

It sounds like your niece is realy working hard to get her license back and that is a good thing. I think she has learned a lot through the process and she has been blessed to have you to help her out.

Shad: Looking forward to your post and hearing what you have bene up to.

Hi to Dee and to Michelle.

I need to get busy and finish my dusitng this morning and clearning the bathroom; we are going to see Mamma Mi at an late afternoon showing and then to Bath and Body (DH is out of his shower gel---he loves his Bath and Body shower gels and i have coupon's) and eating dinner out.

I need to get a bike or treadmilll workout in as well.

See you all later!
Old 07-29-2018, 09:56 PM   #67  

We didn't make the movie; we will try to go this weekend. We did do some shopping at Bath and Body and at this little grocery story we like to go to in Dayton and then went to dinner.

Today was church, took a nap, and cleaned up DH's car inside and out. We had a delicious dinner of baked beans, corn on the cob (made of the grill), baked potato's (off the grill), and tomato's from our plants and peppers. All so yummy!

I got a great treadmill workout in this morning before church. I even did my mile run as a part of my 60 min treadmill workout. I have a goal to have no gains for the rest of the year at my TOPS weigh-ins.

I am working from home tomorrow as I will be going with Genny for her orientation for her radiation which will start soon.

I am heading to bed...see you all tomorrow.
Old 07-29-2018, 10:52 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Been a bit depressed this week end. Not sure why. It may be from dealing with the air conditioner. The only good thing is that I've gotten to go to the gym. And be in my own space. Could it be that I'm missing being around the niece, sis and animals. Who know's. Sis is going to try to get some one out to check on the a.c. with in the next couple of days. I finally turned it completely off last night. Tired of messing with it. In the mean time I've eaten way more than I should and am now feeling guilty but this guilt trip is going to stop. Think for the time being I'm going to focus on exercise.

Church this morning was okay. Our regular pastor (BIL) took a vacation day. The stand in was okay but I felt like I was in a college classroom. He was more of a teacher that lectures than a preacher if that makes sense.

The little cutie pie on FB is my step great niece or BIL"s granddaughter.

------
Happy
Haven't seen you post much about TOPS. Are you still going?

More later.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 06:36 AM   #69  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Hi everyone. I need to begin my day here again returning to you'all, or else my day seems to run by quickly & I'm behind, trying to catch up with your lives.

Tomorrow I'll try to do personals before work... My life is messed up again, it's like why do bad things often happen all at the same time? It would be wonderful if the bad stuff was sprinkled lightly into the good so problems wouldn't be as difficult to try repairing & the hurting easier.....

I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, BLessed week, I ❤ you

miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 11:34 AM   #70  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

Quickie post for me - I am on the run as usual. Morning was filled with responding to emails. I have taken over (temporarily) the Facebook and Web sites for the Center. Lots to learn being an administrator. Sucked up my weekend big time. I did manage to get some laundry done but that's about it. And I did some strategy planning with my sister for the whole thing with Mom. She is going to her house tomorrow under the pretense of shopping and I will call in and we will officially tell her what our plans are. I hope it goes well. Pray for us. I cannot take her pushing back like a stubborn mule. She also told my sister she is becoming more paranoid (and justifiably so) about someone breaking into her home. That's a legit worry.

Today I have to run to the Farmers Market, have lunch at the Senior Center (baked salmon yummm) and then I have a class from 12:30 to 2pm for Fall Prevention and Balance. Should be interesting - the 2 "trainers" are skinny, high energy people. Let's see what they do with a room full of wobbly seniors

Then it's home to make dinner - Bob's Sweet corn is back - BEST EVER so that's on the menu tonight. And then more laundry and some tidying up.

I have an interview with one of the radio hosts which I don't want to do but we need it to promote one of our programs.

Apologies for lack of personals, will try and get back on before I go to sleep tonight.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 02:34 PM   #71  
Annie - Indiana

Not feeling it today, tummy and head hurt. Will be back tomorrow.
Old 07-30-2018, 06:17 PM   #72  

Annie
Must be something in the air. Feel better. Glad S. biopsy was okay.

Happy
I hear you on needing to be around people. Hope all goes well with mom. She may be ready to move if she thinks some one is trying to break in on her.

Hi Dee.
-----
Not much going on here. The cable company came and buried one wire. Now I'm waiting on them to come and attach it to the pole.
So far so good with the a.c. today but as I told sis it's been overcast and it hasn't been running as much.
Went to PF this afternoon and walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes and rode the bike for 20 minutes. Also did some weight machines. Kept my heart rate up to where I should have burned fat.
Found my fitbit this morning. Think I remember putting it in my pants pocket but didn't realize that it was my dress pants that I wore to church last week. Washed and dried it again. But it seems to be working.
Will be going back to Branson tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited by ceejay52; 07-30-2018 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:55 AM   #73  
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning....

I think yesterday's yucks was due to the fact I had not BMd since last week on Thursday. That is one of the major downfalls of KETO. Either you do, do, do or you don't at all. I have been eating fresh garden veggies including jalapenos and many salads, you would think that would make for bathroom trips, but nope. Sorry for TMI.

We all LOVED Hotel Transylvania 3. It was really cute. Dracula was nice, very kind and no blood sucking. There is a line in the movie that the characters say to dracula,...bla bla bla...and dracula says I never say, bla bla bla. Really cute, definitely a rental for those that don't go to the movies. Remember it is cartoon but has some adult references, not nasty, but lines that adults would get. After that we all went to Leon's for mexican. I love that place. I ordered shrimp fajitas. It came sizzling hot on the platter. Forego the tortillas and just eat the sizzling platter. It comes with a side of refried beans, rice which I give to C, also shredded lettuce, tomato, gauc, and sour cream. Yummy.

Saturday I went to meeting then came home and spent 4.5 hours in the kitchen cleaning. Whew. Pulled out the fridge and washed walls and cleaned the floor. Then emptied the food out of fridge, purged and tossed, then clean the entire inside. What a monumental job. Put the fridge back together. Next was the dishwasher. Ran it with bleach only. Then cleaned the outside. Followed by kitchen baseboards and floor/wall crannies. Mopped after that. Washed/dusted all the kitchen chairs. After all that I was exhausted. I still need to move my stove and clean under/behind it. Also need to clean the oven. That will happen in the next couple of weeks. Fixed dinner, did dishes. Sam and I sat on the back porch till 11:30 pm. My son showed up at 12:15 am. I was fast asleep and did not get up.

Didn't make church. Prepared food for the taco bar including my homemade salsa, pica and gauc. What a success. Best gauc I have ever made. Not sure why as I made it the same as I always do. Don't measure, just add this and that. Probably because I used fresh tomato and jalapeno out of the garden. Shrugs shoulders. Here you go for the funny part....Samantha whips out the package of oreos after we ate and said here you go...dessert. The entire package was gobbled down with no complaints. Easy Peasy.

Awww, the balloon war. I sat out with my SIL. My 35 yr old nephew, my son, brother, Sam and the boys, C. The war was on. I laughed and laughed. I heard many, you are throwing too hard, back up you are too close, blah blah blah. Laughed at all the big lugs. Only ones not complaining were Jacob and Royce. haha. Of course this was all done in a overcast, sprinkle day. Towards the end of the war several balloons came me and my SIL's way. One splashed Sassy so she turned and barked at them.

We play up and down the river, a card game. I have heard it is also called oh h*ll. And few other different names. I won. Ha, first time I have ever won that game. Just luck I guess. Everyone went home by 6 pm. I spent the next hour in the kitchen cleaning up the food and doing dishes. I did get a salad together for my lunch yesterday. Quite tasty with taco meat on it too.

That is my weekend. I will come back later for personals. Need to get report docs ready and sent out for a CC this afternoon. That excites me...NOT.

Make it a great day/night. Hugs.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:02 PM   #74  

Annie
What a fun night! Glad you are feeling better.
----------
Not much is going on this morning. Sis is trying to get some one to come out to check the AC today. I had planned on going back to Branson today but I may stay till in the morning. Hope sis can get in touch with the company she wants to come out here.
Feeling much more like myself today.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:51 PM   #75  

Morning all.

Hi Shad!!

Susie - I'm glad you've cut back on the OT - it'll give you time to focus on your personal goals. I have to say that I can't disagree with your one boss about too much OT - you put in a LOT of hours girl! But... does that really mean you are a 2 and not a 1? I don't think handing off some of your tasks and cutting your OT automatically make you rate a 2. Just because you're a 1 doesn't mean you don't need to work on something. So if this boss doesn't have the same way of viewing the rating system, that's an issue...can't blame you for thinking of other opportunities. == My JC Penney's order was a bust. The top has these big flowy sleeves, not just a ruffle on the end, but the whole arm. And it's too low cut. It's going back. The other item was a pair of black skinny jeans, but I just don't find them flattering on me. I'll return those too and just work towards fitting back into a pair that I already own and like much better.

Ceejay - I hope you're feeling better now - sounds like you need a balance of both family time and alone time. == Re the pastor or anyone else who has to talk to groups of people - that's such a tough job. I respect people who do that and make it look effortless. But it's not effortless, it takes a lot of work. == Glad you found the fitbit and that it still works!! == Hope the AC issue gets resolved. == Good job on the exercise!!

Dee - I hope things aren't too messed up. Hang in there!

Happy - I'm still catching up on the posts, but I hope the talk with your mom went well and she didn't push back just for the sake of pushing back. I should hope she'd be relieved to move to a safe environment and be closer to her family.

Annie - The taco bar/water balloon fight/card game sounded like a lot of fun. == Glad S's biopsy came back clean!

==
Nothing much to report.

Picked up the JCP order on Friday night after work. As I said to Susie, neither item worked for me, so I'll get back there this week to return them.

On Saturday I had my dental appointment. It was at their new office and it's really nice. That said, I'll probably go back to the old office because it's a bit closer to me. My teeth are fine. -- After that, mom and I went pants shopping for her. Not a lot in the type of pants she wanted, but she still ended up buying a couple pair. After that was lunch with her at Panera, and after I dropper her off I popped in to Walmart for a few things.

Saturday evening we went to our village's downtown block party. Great weather for that, for a change. Many fests they have seem to be plagued with cold/rainy weather. We ate steak tacos from the booth of the local Mexican restaurant, listened to the band playing, people-watched. Then we walked over to the classic car show and checked that out.

Sunday was lazy for most of the day until finally at 2-ish, I got over to the recplex fc for my workout. Did some laundry and that was about it for anything productive.

Tonight'll be a workout, again at the recplex fc because the other one is closed this week for cleanup. It's humid again, so I think I'm gonna shut all the windows and turn the AC on. I was a bit uncomfortable last night...not that it kept me awake.

Okay, have to get out and run an errand, so I'll get this posted and go. Have a great rest of the day! TTFN!!

Last edited by Laura705; 07-31-2018 at 05:24 PM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote