Old 09-13-2003, 04:25 PM   #61  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Hey there buddy
Thanks for all the encouragment
And WAY TO GO on maintaining
Hey that is awsome!!! I think personally that staying the same is just as good as losing, Hey anything is better than a gain in my book and even those are expected once in awhile, just because we are women...TOM and all So what have you been up to today?? My hubby is off today so we are just hanging out and watching movies, I love taking a day every once in awhile just to do nothing The girls are with family so it is just the 2 of us and boy it sure is quiet Well I guess I better run off and get supper going...looks like baked chicken tonight...catch ya a little later and have a great night!!!
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 04:38 PM   #62  
Losing on the Beach

Just posting a picture ...this was last year but I look pretty much the same
Old 09-15-2003, 03:10 PM   #63  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Hi Christie
I'm so sorry I haven't posted for so long. I've had such a busy weekend and didn't get on this site at all. Yesterday my hubby was on the computer during all our free time shopping for tools. I didn't exercise Sun or Sat But I did drink my water and did my situps Well, I'm getting company and the house is a mess so I should go and clean, have a great day
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 08:41 AM   #64  
Losing on the Beach

Default Good Morning

How are ya
Well today is weigh in day for me, and I am not looking forward to it at all, I just hope to at least stay the same but to be honest I may have a small gain...and it will be my fault I stayed in my points BUT used almost all the flexpoints they give And made low fat brownies...and they are not good to use points up on if you get me Well I hope all is well there, been missing ya but I know how busy you are with such a new baby, I remember finding it hard to find time to cook muchless get on the computer Have an awsome day and I will report back a little later!
Old 09-19-2003, 07:54 AM   #65  
Losing on the Beach

weigh in results- lost 1/2 pound....not a whole one But it is still a step in the right direction

Good luck at your weigh in Let me know how it goes!!
Old 09-23-2003, 07:31 PM   #66  
A Mom

Hi
Christie
Way to go on the loss. Even though it's 1/2 pound, it's better than a gain. You're amazing, you're constantly losing. I gained 1/2 a pound this last week. It's also my TOM, maybe I can blame it on that. Sorry that i didn't write for so long. I've been very busy, and in town at my Mom's. I have been completely off track. No water, or situps or exericse. It's really quite sad. Hope you're having a good week so far.
Diana
Old 09-23-2003, 08:29 PM   #67  
Losing on the Beach

Wink Well there you are

I was wondering about you I am sure the 1/2 pound was account of that TOM I usually fluctuate anywhere for one to five pounds here BUT it is over and gone in a week and then I am back to my usual self And I am sure you will start doing better as soon as the cycle ends, I always eat more then, and as a matter of fact I am right about there myself so I will be lucky not to show a gain this week. How is the baby??? Well I hate to run as I have so much to say But the girls are out of the bath and I have got to dry their hair now that it gets so cool at night... I am always here.....
Old 09-24-2003, 02:19 PM   #68  
Made my Goal weight!

Default Hi THERE!!

Hi Ladies,

I just finished reading what you had posted...I am a stay at home mom of 2. I just had my second son on July30th, 2003 and I am trying to lose all the weight I gained from my pregnancy. I was 222 lbs at 9 months pregnant. Now, I am about 186 but I have spent the past 7 weeks working out and doing a low carb diet. Sometimes it is SO hard. Especially when my husband and son eat whatever they want. Anyways, I would love to be diet buddies if you would like to.
LeanneM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 02:47 PM   #69  
A Mom

Hi
It's nice to chat again, I'll try to get at this site more. My baby's fine. I got him weighed on Monday and he's growing like a weed. It's getting cool here too. Last night it froze outside, brrrrrr.

Leanne it's great to have you one board. You are welcome anytime. Congratulations on the new baby What did you have? Wow you're doing great, you've lost 36 pounds Yes I know some of it was the baby and birthing process, but probably not even 1/2 of the 36. I was on track for a while but am completely off it now. It's sad I need to get back at it but lack the motivaiton for hte day to day stuff.
Well, hope you both have a great day

Last edited by DewCan; 09-27-2003 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-24-2003, 03:04 PM   #70  
Losing on the Beach

Hey Diana,
Come on girl, snap out of it
You can get back into the swing of it...just think of how much you have acomplished so far and how it was SO worth the effort you have put in YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Leanne- Welcome!! Feel free to hop right in ....we love to chat
WAY TO GOAL on the 36 pounds!!!!That is AWSOME!!!

Well guys I am off for now, got to get supper started.......
Old 09-24-2003, 08:40 PM   #71  
Made my Goal weight!

Default HI

HI Christie and Diana

SO nice to talk with people who know how hard it is to lose weight but more importantly how hard it is every minute of every day. But, it helps a lot when you are able to talk about it.
Hopefully, Diana you will get back on the wagon.....*laughs* I think the hardest thing is starting...even though you have been doing it, once you get away from that it is one of the hardest things to re-start again.( I have done it many times)

I have a seven week old baby boy, named Ryan and a 2.5 year old son named Cameron. When cam is in school , 3 mornings a week, Ryan and I do a strollersize/powerwalk class. I love it, except all the other people have 6month old or older babies and look GREAT...ugh, although I find it makes me angry initially that I let myself get like this, then it motivates me to work harder.
The other days, I have been running...I am trying to work up to doing a 10km run next may...fingers crossed!
Hope you guys have a great day...

Leanne
Old 09-25-2003, 09:34 PM   #72  
Losing on the Beach

Hey guys!!
Weighed in at 155.8 so I am up .3 pounds this week...
Hope you are both doing great!!!
Old 09-27-2003, 04:35 PM   #73  
A Mom

Christie
at least it's only a small gain. Next week you sill be down if you work at it real hard. Thanks for the finger waving

Leanne
That's a great goal, the 10k. I've never been a runner, too busty and have been that way since 14. okay too much info. I wish I could be a runner. So the ladies with the older babies look a bit better, it's normal, they've been unpregnant longer It takes time and perserverance I only wish it was easy.

I weighed and had a maintain. Better than a gain. Next week I will jsut have to be down, so I better work hard.

Have a good weekend. Especially Christie, who finds weekends not so easy
Old 09-27-2003, 05:09 PM   #74  
Losing on the Beach

WAY to go on maintaining Diana
And thanks for remembering me this weekend I am doing better today than I did yesterday I totally blew it last night in so many ways But today is a new day and I forgave myself
Old 09-27-2003, 10:52 PM   #75  
Made my Goal weight!

Angry

HI Christie and Diana

Good to hear that you both have maintained pretty much the same weight...
I have to laugh at you Diana, I too and VERY busty....BUT, I usually have to wear 2 bras to hold them in place while I run.... But, I know it works...and I have never been a runner until a few years ago...
TOday I weighed in at 185.6 and that makes me very happy. I stupidly weight myself every day..how often are you ladies weighed??? I know I should probably do it every other day or every few days, but I can admit -I am obsessed...
I hope you both are having a wonderful weekend....

Leanne
Now...185.6
Goal 150 by December 1st..