Old 10-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #121  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Happy ~ We couldnt have the chili last night cause the hamburger was still frozen but I hope we can have the chili tonight. Yeah we like having chili and soups when we have cooler weather. Thanks for saying Happy Birthday but to answer your question nope there isnt anymore celebrations this week. Although mom did buy me a Zebra Happy Birthday balloon and a card, I would like to have a birthday cake this year but since I'm on a diet this year I probably wont get to have the birthday cake oh well though.

Laura ~ I'm glad I gave you the idea to have Chili last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 8:30 this morning and I let Clyde outside and he's still outside now cause its so nice outside, He's enjoying it. Its now almost 11 am. I've ate breakfast already. I dont know what I'm gonna have for lunch. Anyway I'm gonna take a shower later on today and I'm gonna go for my 30 min/hour evening walk outside after dinner and my 2 miles with my dvd tonight and thats it.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 04:21 PM   #122  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies,

It was a busy weekend for me. I don't even know where the time went. My eating wasn't so great during the Packer game yesterday, and I can't even use close-game stress as an excuse because the game was pretty one-sided in the Packers' favor. At least I was able to exercise quite a lot over the weekend. Even yesterday when I had some pain in both hamstrings and calves, I decided to go to the gym and ride the bike on low resistance for 30 minutes. By the time I reached 30 minutes, my legs felt better, so I then tried for 45 and then for 60 minutes. After that I did a lot of stretching of my back, legs and hips.

======================

Ceejay - Pigeon pose is not easy to get into or out of. However, my instructor says that usually Seated Pigeon Pose often works as well or better than regular pigeon pose. Here's a link to describe seated pigeon pose. http://www.wildyogi.com/seated-pigeon-pose.html Yes, I love child's pose too. I'm glad to hear your truck didn't need any other repairs than a battery jump.

Happy - I'm glad you're having good weather as opposed to snow. I love those dish towels with the knitted tops for hanging. I used to put them over the handle of the oven door. As for remembering yoga pose names, I still get confused by Warrior 1 versus 2, and some other poses, I just remember the ones that help my back. Too funny about bones on the grill at the BBQ. Actually there was plenty of human food and dog treats to be enjoyed. You are right, the year is flying by! I can't believe we're already at the end of October! 2 more months 'til the "C" word. Just thinking about the "C" word reminds me of Mel. I'm glad your eye area is clearing up. Did your doctor say how long does it takes for shingles to clear up and out of your system?

Shad - So sorry to hear about the indigestion. That's a real bummer. I hope you feel better soon. And I hope you get the needed rain. We might get 1/10 of an inch...obviously not nearly enough. And the weather forecasters are predicting less snow than normal in the Sierra mountains, which is unfortunate since much of California gets its water from the Spring snow melt.

Minidoodles - Welcome!

Laura - My car is doing great! D's is still in the shop. You've never done a corn maze? They are really fun! There's a really good one in Southern Wisconsin, near Janesville (http://www.skellysfarmmarket.com/maze.php). Of course I'm sure there are several near you. After a very brief search, I found this (http://www.chicagonow.com/wild-side-...sit-this-fall/). I've found that if you go to a "haunted" corn maze at night, be sure you go close to the new moon, otherwise you can often see the actors before they jump out to scare you. How cool that your bf bought a piano! I'm trying to picture your living room. Is the piano closer to the front windows or on the opposite side. Heck, it's been awhile since I've been at your place, you may have rearranged the furniture entirely. LOL

Terra - Happy Birthday!! Do you have any fun plans for today or this week? Maybe you can have sugar free pudding?

Big to Annie and Susie!

Love and hugs to all,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:12 PM   #123  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRA! HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN DAY!

happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:16 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Michelle
I'm not limber enough to do that pose yet. I can't get the leg to come up where they are supposed to. I need to practice that one for sure. I'm happy too that it was only the battery. It was a mistake on my part by having to many things on my mind at the time.

Terra
Seems like I remember you saying that your birthday was the 20th. If so Happy Birthday. Chili does sound good but I've been thinking about Mexican soup. It's easy just I add a package of taco seasoning to my soup and let it simmer. yum

Shad
Hope your heart burn has eased up.

------
The boss finally got us a new microwave, tea maker and a new toaster and the rain destroyed the others..

I'm behind on the meteor showers that supposed to happen this week. Are they early in the morning? Sun eclipse is coming up on the 23.

More later.

Last edited by ceejay52; 10-20-2014 at 06:30 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:23 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Terra

Last edited by ceejay52; 10-20-2014 at 06:28 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:55 PM   #126  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Hi Girls I hope everyone had a Pretty fall day. After 3 days of bad/but Fun eating I'm Not getting onto my scale till Wednesday I'm hoping by then, the sodium will b out of me.

Thank You everyone for all the Thoughtful welcomes to me.
Terra Happy B-day! I wish I could make U a yummy lo-sugar, lo-fat cake I like, (jello-poke cake but subbing the fat w natural applesauce, 1 less egg & sugar-free jello & diet soda for the water to give it a zing of flavor, top-off w sugar-free cool whip & sliced fruit). I make this for diabetic friends also. Or your fav Pie for a B-Day treat, just make it a bottomLess or topLess crust. We could Share w everyone here I Love soup, stew, broths, etc. in the cold months too.

Happy - I'm soo happy that your eyes r better. Wow U have the bravery of soldier w everything U r doing, while battling your shingles. I added U to my prayers. I know that Jesus is holding your hand through this. Does soaking in a bathtub give U any pain relief, I wish I had some healthy tips to give U... I Love craft shows too, do U have your own shop?

Michelle – I'm sorry to here about your sciatic pains, I had that after a ice-skating fall & had to see a chiropractor a few times to heal & sleep w a pillow raising my leg. I Love the idea of doing yoga, but I think I'll try a dvd @ home instead of a class. I know I'd prob fall down @ class (I am very flexible). Umm both my knees have been injured & can pop-out & get inflamed sometimes when I twist, so if U know of some easy poses I can check a dvd to see how-to do them. I Love natural healing also & I'll b taking notes from your posts about yoga, etc. I use a netti-pot for my allergies/colds/sinus pain along w a new white sock filled w rice & beans heated in the microwave. ps: Our oldest son works in Milwaukee, WI is that your home state?

Susie - I'm soo sorry to read about John's medical probs & your both in my prayers. How is Susie doing Did U do any 5k walks this year? U always dress to the 9's no matter what U do, U know the tune to 'Pretty Woman'. What's this about training, P&G gave U a assistant I hope or U got a position U like better Have U heard from Carri or Tori? I'm still not on FB. We haven't put our home or 40 acres for sale yet, we plan to in 2015. I ended my catering business & dog kennel; but I still have my Fashion/Interior businesses & I breed my 3 mini-GoldenDoodles. R u still a Tops member? I never went back. Soo much to catch-up on...

Laura - yup I own 3, 18 qt. Nesco ovens, I did catering & they r great & I pd $100 for 1 w a convection lid & the other 2 were a $75, so U got a amazing sale I also have the small 8 qt. I used exclusively for gravy @ events. TY for making me LOL as I read about your 'alarming breakfast'. It's nice to have another gardening buddy here w me. Dh & I brought indoors the rest of our squash & found some nice kale hiding & Dh picked his red potatoes. Your weather last week resembled mine, this week it's 60* & sunny.

Shad – Hey I hope U woke up feeling back to normal this morning. I know the GI doc told me yrs ago it helps to sleep on your left side & not eating 3 hr prior to sleeping. Sounds like U might need to see your doc. My daughter-in-law was sick like U when she found out she was lactose intolerant. I get belly probs from eating everything on the potato chip store aisle. I wish we could trade my terrible Polar freeze temps that we had last winter, for your warm temps.

I began journaling my food menu today, does anyone else here journal, that helped keep me from overeating to reach my weight goal I the past. Does anybody want to do it here with me to motivate each other?

I'm craving Pot-stickers, so I'll go to a local butcher tomorrow morning & look for a sale for organic raised poultry.
Tonight for supper I made dh chicken fried steak w fried potatoes. My supper: I ate steamed broccoli & topped it w 2 big slices of baked-chopped bacon. My snack tonight: 1 c. hot water w fresh lime juice, instead of hot tea.

8 c. water daily. Tuesday meals= Breakfast: stir-in 1 chopped apple into 1 pk. dry instant oatmeal w 1 T. water & microwave. 1 glass of milk. Snack: 1 mug of hot tomato juice/sprinkled w chili powder. Lunch: 1 grilled cheese (shredded mozzarella) sandwich & 1 pear. 1 glass cold water w fresh lemon. Supper: 4 pot stickers & 1 bowl of cold fruit soup. Snack: 8 oz. glass of Moscato wine.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:17 PM   #127  

Height: 5'7"

Happy Birthday Tara!

:balloo ns:

I hope you had a wonderful birthday today!
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:33 PM   #128  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone,

Good lord what a Monday! We have project reviews this week with our new VP of Personal Care. I really didn't need that coming off a week of vacation and then a week of training.

Good thing I put in 12 hrs of OT this past week because today I didn't get to work on anything but ordering food for the day tomorrow, pulling product together for displays and printing posters of our latest innovation to be displayed in the room where all the "big dogs" will be tomorrow playing show and tell to our new VP.

I don't expect to get much done tomorrow as I will be running things back and forth to the room.

Oh well..I'll get done what I get done. I just don't have it in me to work over tonight. In fact I'm headed to bed in just a few minutes.

We just had the biggest storm roll through. It was raining in sheets and we had some hail as well.

Minidoodles: It is so nice to have you here! I am still working on being consistent with my food and exercise. I have lost 11 lbs this year and I'm trying to get to 25 by the end of the year. I still have a lot more to go after that but I'm heading in the right direction again.
I do see Tori and Carri on FB. We do have a lot to catch up on...and I'm looking forward to it.

Happy: I'm glad to hear that you are feeling somewhat better. You are a trooper that is for sure! I will admit that I overdid the rolls at O'Charlie's. I told myself I could have two and I had 3, so I skipped splitting dessert with DH. He decided to just have coffee.

Laura: Good for you for getting that workout in! I am looking forward to hearing about how the Nesco ovens, works for you.
We didn't do the corn maze as it was pretty muddy with all the rain we have had. But I did get two very nice pumpkins to carve.

Michelle: It can be hard to stay on track with party food around. I'm glad to hear that you did a good workout.

Annie: I am so happy that you love your job! We knew the right one would come along! But still it's hard not to fret while waiting for something like that.

Ceejay: At least you didn't leave the car running! I had a friend who did that all day at work one day! Good thing you are getting to the end of this long work week!

Shad: I hope you are feeling better.

Ok..time to head to bed...it will be a long day tomorrow and I might try to get there early since I didn't work from home tonight. I'll see how I feel when that alarm goes off at 4:30..might just decided to sleep until 5:30 and go in at the regular time.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:38 PM   #129  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Short break from cleaning the bathroom. I found ants in there today so I am letting the spray do its work before getting around to cleaning up the bodies. This will be the 3rd ant invasion this month so maybe rain is on the way after all. We can only hope. Then it is back to it and once done I am finished with the 'listed chores for the day'. When I was cleaning the laundry I decided to take a look inside the spindle of the washing machine. Yuk!!!! So it is getting a hot wash with lots of bleach and mould cleaner in it as I have cleaned as much as I can see. Won't do any harm since I'm told that it helps to put a hot wash through every so often and it won't have been done while I was away. The house sitter was not good at looking for dirt, grit and grime.

I have it in mind to repot the orchids and some other plants today since it is overcast and cloudy but only a 30% chance of rain but at least it is cooler. Yesterday I picked up some gerberas in a pretty pink for the spring garden and then some 'halloween' petunias (orange and black) which will go under the big grevillea robusta (silky oak) tree in the front yard eventually. The tree is currently in full flower and the birds are into the honey - there are some good bird fights going on in there I can tell you and a couple of the honeyeaters were not happy at me cutting off a couple of dead branches. I do need to take the ladder up there and saw off some more which are too high to reach on the scaffold. I'll have to get B from over the road to hold the ladder while I go up since the ground is not the most level.

Happy Birthday Terra. Hope you a great day. 30 whole years old. You've a way to go to catch up to me.

Last edited by Shad; 10-20-2014 at 09:40 PM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:08 PM   #130  

Posted by mistake there, but at least I won't lose that bit will I??

Laura - Well done on the new appliance. Hope you get lots of use out of it. As for the piano - as long as it gets played, it is a good investment but if it sits there and collects dust then it is time to move it on.
Hope the new contact lenses work out okay. Mine I am getting used to, but it takes a while believe me. I still have a problem if I am trying to see something behind me to the left or right. Seems the pixels go out of focus at that point. I thought it was them giving me a headache but it wasn't. They will be fine. The headache is caused by the dry dirt and dust that I am digging and my sinuses.

Michelle - get back into the correct eating habits. You know what will happen if you are not at the correct weight when surgery comes around. It will also waste those recuperation days when the office is closed. Get with it girl.

Ceejay - yes I am fine again thank you. Think I figured out what caused it. Tossed the salad dressing and the vinegar. Think that is just too old to use anymore. Didn't think that red wine vinegar went out of date but there you go.
You must be tired if you forget to turn off the lights and remove the key. Lucky nothing was stolen. Glad to hear the B12 is working.

MiniDoodles - we all have those times when we can't face the scales. I'm having some problems going between 82.7 and 81.8 and it is really annoying me after losing 2kg last month. Would hate to finish the month weighing exactly the same as I did last month.
I know Susie journals with MyFitnessPal to list calories. We all did at one time and then it just sort of lapsed. I got hacked off with it stating that I should lose XXXX in one month with the amount of calories consumed that day when nothing happened even if I was eating the same sort of meals everyday. The calories burnt during exercise seem to be overcalculated.
Your menu for the day sounds nice. I am not sure what potstickers are. I guess I need to look that up and figure it out. We probably have something similar but as Happy will tell you, for all that we all speak English, we do not mean the same things with the same words or phrases. Witness Susie talking about the 'big dogs' where we would say 'top cats'.

Susie - you sure don't get much r&r with that job. One of these days I hope it will settle down, they will get you some help or you will find a less exacting job - one or all before you blow a phoo-phoo valve and something breaks.

Happy - Haven't you worked out yet that when someone says that the place needs a good clean and we should do get it over and done with, they are referring to the 'royal we' which mean you or anyone else except the person who thinks that it should be cleaned.
Glad to hear that the eye is clearing and the actual eye is not infected. Shingles is not pretty and should be eradicated toute de suite. The bloating is gone fortunately and I think it might be lucky I live alone - especially last night.

Annie - so good to hear that you are busy and happy in the new job. A belated happy birthday to J. Doesn't seem like 3 years. Mind you it doesn't seem like 2.5yrs since little Miss S came into our lives either. They grow up so fast.

Okay - the bugs should be well dead by now. Time to go wipe up the carnage and get on with cleaning the bath and basin. See you all later.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:49 AM   #131  
Creating a Healthier Me

Good morning ladies,

Last night was the usual routine. Worked out at the gym...doing 45 minutes on the bike followed by 10 minutes of stretching, then I picked Santa up and took him to the dog park. We were only at the park for 1/2 hour and by then it was dark. It gets dark so early and so fast nowadays.

Tonight I'm going to do a bit of cardio...more as a warm up, and then I'm working out with a trainer. After that, I'll be going for a brisk walk with my friend Mark. That will probably take me to sunset, so no dog park for today.

I heard from the surgery scheduler that they may need to move my surgery up to the week prior. I asked her if I needed to be at my surgery weight by the time of my pre-op appointment, she said that would be ideal and the surgeon does prefer patients being "at weight" or below by the pre-op appointment (less than 3 weeks away). But the ...but it's not as necessary as being at weight on the day of surgery.

===========================
Ceejay - No worries about not being limber enough. Movement of any kind is good, and you certainly move at work. I didn't know that an eclipse was coming or a meteor shower. I've got to remember to google that to find out the times.

MiniDoodles - Thanks for the "recipe" for a low-sugar and low-fat cake! Doing yoga at home is good. I like going to a class to learn the moves because then the instructor can correct my poses because then I can avoid further injury of my back. I'll try and think of some yoga poses that are easy on the knees. To answer your question, Milwaukee, WI isn't my "home" state, but I did live there for 12 years. I spent the first 10 years of my life in New England, and then lived in Northern California from the mid 70s to 2001, and now I'm back. It sounds like you and Susie are friends outside of 3FC. That's awesome! Do you live in "lower Michigan" or in the U.P.? Good for you for journaling what you eat. I am usually really good about journaling my food on weekdays. I need to start doing it on weekends too. I use My Fitness Pal to track my food.

Susie - Wow, 12 hours of OT! I hope your day goes well and it's not too hectic.

Shad - I really hate having ants around. I hope the spray does it's job and kills the ones that got in and maybe prevents others. I know there are some essential oils that can stop ants, and some herbs/spices that ants won't cross (I'm thinking it's cinnamon, but I'm not sure). I've never seen orange and black petunias! Very festive for Halloween. The pink gerberas sound really pretty. Thank you so much for the kick in the arse! I really need it. Every time I try and go for any off-plan food, I'll remember your boot kicking my butt!! And Happy would probably come after me with a rolling pin, and Annie or Laura with the cattle prods!

to Laura, Happy, and Annie!

Thanks again for all the kicks in the arse!

Much love and many hugs to all,
Old 10-21-2014, 12:26 PM   #132  

Morning all.*

Shad – Glad you’re feeling better now, and that you know what caused it.* I also wouldn’t have thought vinegar would go bad…Mold in the washing machine?* I’m glad ours is in the basement and I just leave the door open for it to dry out after using it – and it’s a front-loader, so no spindle (assuming you mean the agitator?).* Re the tree trimming – do you have one of those tree-pruning saws that’s on a long pole so you don’t have to get up on the ladder?* Be safe!*

I’m looking forward to using my roaster – the owner’s manual was missing, so I downloaded one from the internet yesterday.* Re the new contacts – I’m wearing a pair of them for the first time*today.* So far I’m thinking the left eye is a bit off (the rx changed just for the left eye).* We’ll see how I feel by the end of the day, just a matter of how well, haha.* Re potstickers – the ones I’ve had have seasoned ground meat (i.e., pork) wrapped in a won ton wrapper and either fried or steamed.* Tasty - but only if the wrappers aren’t too thick and large.* Like dumplings, I guess.* I’ve also eaten dumpling-like things called shu mai.* Yum.

Susie – You sound busy as heck at work as usual.* I hope you get some down time in between running things back and forth to the displays/presentations.* Must be interesting though, huh? Do you get product samples?? *So you and minidoodles are old 3fc pals?* How nice you’ll be here together.* Make sure you post a photo of your carved pumpkins!* Last year I created jack-o-lantern luminarias by decorating empty milk jugs with a black sharpie marker.* A candle goes inside to light it up.* I might do that again.*

Minidoodles – How mini are the mini goldendoodle dogs you breed?* You sure have a lot of business activities to keep you busy!* Re my Nesco roaster, I bought it used on CraigsList (love that site!).* It’s in great shape.* Apparently the seller had always used their son’s roaster A LOT and when the couple finally bought their own unit, they ended up not using it all that much, LOL.* Re gardening – Shad and Annie are the gardening queens on this thread. * I plant a few veggies each year and try to keep the weeds from overtaking my perennials, but that’s about it.* Are you going to make potstickers from scratch?*

Ceejay – I’m not sure I’m where I need to be with the pigeon pose either.* It takes time to get good at the poses – I guess that why they call it “the practice of yoga”, LOL.* Re the meteor showers – I’ll have to look that up, but it’s been so cloudy around here lately that I probably couldn’t see them even if I had the day and time correct.

Michelle – I get how difficult it is to avoid partaking of yummy foods, especially in social situations.* Book club can be a real challenge!* Anyway, you can make up for Sunday with more exercise and keeping on track this week – DO IT GIRL!!* Let me know if you need me to dig up my cattle prod!! Thanks for the links to the corn mazes.* There are plenty to choose from – it’s just rounding up the right group to go with…at least one of my friends couldn’t physically do it because of her knee problem.* I can’t see a couple of bf’s friends wanting to do it either.* I have a feeling if bf & I did a corn maze on our own, we’d be at each other’s throats if we got lost and couldn’t get un-lost, hahaha.

Terra – No birthday cake??* Awww, bummer.* Just a teeny piece wouldn’t have hurt, as long as the rest of the cake was not kept in the house!* Do you feel any different now that you’re 30??

Hi Happy, Hi Annie!

--

Nothing much to report.* I have a doctor’s appointment on Wed. after work.* I phoned to see if I could get a flu shot that day and they were out of the flu vaccine, but expected it this week.* I don’t want to take any chances, so I signed up to get one at work when they give them on Thursday.*

I’m going to discuss my tail bone pain with my doctor while I’m there.* It hasn’t gone away, and some days are better than others.*

That’s about it for me.* TTFN!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 01:42 PM   #133  
Creating a Healthier Me

Laura - I hope your doctor appointment goes well and that the cause of your tailbone pain can be easily remedied. Good for you for getting a flu shot. So nice that you can get it done at your workplace. My doctor wants me to have the flu shot, pneumonia shot, and tetanus prior to surgery. I couldn't get them all on the same day, so I've had the flu and tetanus...I hope to be able to get the pneumonia vaccine on Friday.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:25 PM   #134  

Morning all,
finally, finally got my taxes finished. Phew (wipes brow). Now only need for the accountant to come back and tell me that I can't claim on some of the things I have claimed for. Now I can relax somewhat I think. No doubt the ATO will come up with some questions which I can't answer. Hate, hate, hate the tax department here in Aus.

Michelle - if you've got Happy, Annie, Laura and me running around kicking, hitting and yelling, you stand a fair chance of being on track. Get on with it.

Laura - Yep, I meant the agitator, not that todays machines have the agitator as such. They don't have the big wing things on them anymore. I had front loaders in the apartments I was in in NZ and they do a good job except that they take so long.
I didn't thing that vinegar would go off either. It got some floaties in the bottom of the bottle so it may have been them that caused the problem. Also I think I may have put too many anchovies into the dressing so that may have caused some problems as well. I've never had a problem with anchovies previously but there is always a first time I guess.
Hope your shots went off okay.

So for the rest of today, I am going to deal with paperwork, filing and cleaning in the 3rd bedroom which is currently a dumping ground. Then I will check the expenses and finances for the month. Last month was a real drain on the finances, but this month is looking good so far and there is really only a month to go. Mind you we have rates, phone bills, credit cards and power all coming in November so that will negate this months good work.

Anyway, I had better go and get on with the rest of the day. There is plenty to be done as always. See ya. have a great day.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:16 AM   #135  

Morning all.* Happy Hump Day.* We have sunshine this morning!*

Shad – Yay for getting the taxes finished.* I hope the accountant and the ATO come back with no questions or issues.* You just don’t need that!* I’ve been meaning to tell you that I’ve heard a blurb on the radio a couple times over the past week or so that’s advertising a rugby match between the USA Eagles team vs. the NZ All Blacks at Soldier Field right here in Chicago (where our football games are played).* It’s on Nov. 1st*and I believe it’s going to be televised.* I’ll have to set the DVR.* I’ve really only watched part of one rugby match I caught on tv while flipping channels a while back, but it looked scarier than our US football because the rugby players aren’t wearing any protective gear!* Re the monthly bills – we received our cable bill with a note about substantial rate increases – we are not happy.* I have a feeling a change of providers is in our future.* What type of bill is “rates”?*

Michelle – How was the training session last night?* How do you feel about possibly having your surgery date moved up?* Will you be glad to get it done sooner, or are you worried about getting to your target weight by then?* I’ll have to ask my doctor about the pneumonia shot – wonder if it’s something she’d recommend for me.* I know the tv ads for it have mentioned it for people over 50.* Re the piano, it’s in the living room near the windows, next to the fireplace.* It blocks one of the heating vents, so we had to close it – I’m hoping that’s not a big deal come that “W” season.*

Hellos to the rest of Worldlies!*

~~

I didn’t do anything special last night.* On Tuesday I started DVR’ing a show on PBS called “Classical Stretch”.* Last night I watched part of one to see the type of movements/exercises that are done.* It looks interesting.* Not strictly yoga or pilates but moves that are along that line.* I’ll have to give it a go.*Otherwise, I'm just doing some stretches for the piriformis muscle and my pushups.

Our slippers were delivered yesterday.* Both of us found them to be too short in length and will have to go up a size.*

My doctor’s appointment is at*5:30 today*so I’ll have to leave work about an hour early.

That’s about it for me, so I’ll get this posted.* TTFN!

Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote