Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 08:52 PM   #76  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

KIWI DARLING!!!! HOW TERRIBLE FOR YOU TO BE DEPRESSED!!! I OBJECT!!! SINCE YOU LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS AND ALL,HAVE YOU GIVEN ANY THOUGHT TO MOVING SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU MAY LIKE???? DO WE HAVE TO LIVE IN DH'S LAND----WHY NOT SOMEWHERE NICE AND CHEERY LIKE MYRTLE BEACH???????? I AM SENDING VIBES OF HAPPINESS YOUR WAY===========THIS HAS TO END SOON!!!!!
Old 05-01-2003, 09:18 PM   #77  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Kiwi, you have too much at one time. I'm certainly not one to show you how to be optimistic but things never stay the same do they? It will all get better. But since you don't know how or when, it's impossible to feel that's true.

Lots of huggie things like Bagz put in.

(((((((kiwi)))))))
Old 05-02-2003, 01:32 AM   #78  
fatter than U

Default Everyone cheer up right now!

And that's an order!

Let's just look at all these problems (believe me, I have few of my own) as a learning experience that may open up the doors to a brand new life. (Or...lets's just put a piece of duct tape over Sugar's mouth and tell her to stuff it )

Yeah, white asparagus is green asparagus that has never seen the light of day. The keep in under dirt and plastic sheeting until it's time to dig it up. It's thicker than green and you have to peel it and the taste is highly overrated if you ask me. Sort of blah. You're supposed to eat it with ham and hollandaise sauce.

Now that I'm back to my normal self again, I may even exercise today. Kids were off yesterday and get today off too - who knows why. They just had 17 days at Easter. Dh has trundled off to work, but will be back at around 1 p.m. so I suppose I better go tidy some horizontal surfaces. Makes people think I've been doing something
Closed Thread