Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #271  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Krystal should be done by now I can't wait to hear about it. So proud of you!!!

I am getting sick I felt it coming on last night, somehow I always get a stiff neck and back. And I was really cold. Cam had a DH, and I sat at the field from 3;30-8:30 pm, and I was miserable by the time we got home. Weather was cold!! He was supposed to have another DH today, but it was cancelled; I did a happy dance

A good thing about feeling off; I am not hungry at all I will take weight loss any way it comes. I was 150 pounds this morning Pound less than yesterday, but 5 pounds more where I would like to be at right now.

So it will be a couch day for me. About to watch a movie; Up In The Air.

I hope everyone is having a fab day
Old 04-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #272  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Star That is awesome!!! Send some our way!

You have really busted your butt!
Old 04-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #273  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Kristiina - Sitting and being miserable through a double-header doesn't sound pleasant at all, but glad you are taking the cue from your body and taking it easy.
for all!!!!!

Thank you by the way, after having plateaued so very long, this has been the best feeling 2 weeks!

My son has his gf over swimming now, so lots of activity. My youngest isn't in the pool, but the rest are It's gorgeous out and only supposed to be low 90s today, so perfect to be out!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #274  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

krystal did awesome on her marathon!!!!
Old 04-29-2012, 01:58 AM   #275  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

slow thread this weekend

was a busy saturday like usual, running errands, grocery shopping etc....worked out today...towards the end of the evening i started getting a bad headache which is unusual...had some water, had some Bayer, still not much better...proud of myself for resisting the junk food...i had a banana and some lettuce with raspberry vineiagrette and then i felt better...im also veryyyy tired so im going to bed next

younger son has his cousin over for the night...older son has a friend over for the night...and the newest "son" is also here...and amazingly it's quiet!! lol but half of them are asleep

i'll be up in the morning to run newest son to work, then i have alot of laundry to do....if the weather is nice i've mapped out a route on the backroads for an 8-mile bike ride...if it's cloudy, windy or rainy i wont be bike riding...and the chances of rain are always high as we live in a rainforest after all lol
Old 04-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #276  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Good Morning

Scale rewarded me 140's today. I was sure that I never had to see 150's again... kinda made me So now that TOM is here, I can focus on my eating for the next 2 weeks, and I am going to try my hardest to get down to 145. -- Now insane eating is over, and I think the peak of my moodiness happened yesterday. So I am ready to focus. Jo I AM doing the 3 day belly fat cure; Mo,Tu and Wed. Wanna join me this week? I am fasting today until 4 pm or so (22h fast). -- I know you want to fast on Tuesdays-Wednesdays, but maybe you could do it Mon, Tue and Thrs?

I am still feeling a bit sick; I have aches and pains on my muscles and joints and just general malaise.

We have a FUN party to go to. Yesterday was Dutch Queen's birthday and her last name is Orange. Each year my Dutch friends throw a party where we all dress in orange and bring orange food and drinks. Party starts at 4 so I will fast until then. I won't drink anything. which will be a challenge with my crazy friends around.

I hope all of you are enjoying this gorgeous Sunday!
Old 04-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #277  
~Star~

Alaskan - SOunds like you have a housefull

Sum - So happy to hear of the drop in weight again. Seems as though you are trying to bite off a bunch, not sure I could refrain from the drinking around my crazy friends, so wishing you tons of luck there!!!

As for me, got on the scale to find it down even more!!! Almost a full pound more gone and I am in awe! All I did was eliminate the highly refined/processed grains such as muffins and breads... and now after so many months it is coming off! I had read that those of us with immune-deficiency diseases could have issues without eliminating those things and figured it was worth a shot. Never in my wildest did I expect it to work though!

Krystal - Awesome job! Saw your numbers on MFP and was sooooo happy for you!!!!

Have a great rest of the weekend all!
Old 04-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #278  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Star; that is FAB!!!

Please read a book called "Wheat Belly". It has some great info.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:00 PM   #279  
~Star~

Sum - Thank you for the suggestion, I will look into that You ladies rock!
Old 04-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #280  

Just checking in after a long off plan weekend, oy.
Still haven't dared the scales, but will face them this week some time. Shouldn't be too bad with TOM gone now, but still probably won't be good either .
I decided yesterday enough is enough. It is time to finish this thing already. I can do this and for some reason I keep getting in my own way. Of course this is really easy to say right after TOM
Old 04-30-2012, 07:13 AM   #281  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
Good Morning

Scale rewarded me 140's today. I was sure that I never had to see 150's again... kinda made me So now that TOM is here, I can focus on my eating for the next 2 weeks, and I am going to try my hardest to get down to 145. -- Now insane eating is over, and I think the peak of my moodiness happened yesterday. So I am ready to focus. Jo I AM doing the 3 day belly fat cure; Mo,Tu and Wed. Wanna join me this week? I am fasting today until 4 pm or so (22h fast). -- I know you want to fast on Tuesdays-Wednesdays, but maybe you could do it Mon, Tue and Thrs?

I am still feeling a bit sick; I have aches and pains on my muscles and joints and just general malaise.

We have a FUN party to go to. Yesterday was Dutch Queen's birthday and her last name is Orange. Each year my Dutch friends throw a party where we all dress in orange and bring orange food and drinks. Party starts at 4 so I will fast until then. I won't drink anything. which will be a challenge with my crazy friends around.

I hope all of you are enjoying this gorgeous Sunday!
Hope you had fun at your party! I remember those orange slice jello shots you made last year, they were so cute!
I am not sure about that diet. I am no good with the "eat this food" kind of diets because I am kinda picky, he lost me at "canned salmon". I suppose I could substitute foods out for others. Do you think it is just low carb and good fats? That is what it kinda looks like to me. Do you have to do 3 days in a row? I need to do something to kick myself in the pants, I just have to decide what to change, if anything. Maybe I should go low carb again for a little while. And maybe I could do that diet, just subbing meats I like for others. I think the red wine and chocolate at night is a little weird. Oh, I am so confused and undecided. I just want this remaining fat GONE!
Old 04-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #282  
Fat to Fab and Fit

jo Started feeling lonely without you I think the whole point is to go no sugar, low carb, high on lean protein. I think the wine and chocolate is there for the antioxidants. 80% coco chocolate is NOT sweet...lol...but it goes really well with tart dry wine. If you don't want the wine; have a few pieces of tart chocolate.

I am totally with you. Now that TOM is here and almost gone, the raving maniac woman is gone and it has been replaced with smart thinking one... Did I mention how much I hate TOM???? I think being 40 sucks. I had none of these problems in my 20's. TOM came and went, but now I am a total looney person 7-10 days before hand...sheesh!

So Jo, we are going to be good girls, follow our eating plans and really push for losses during the next two weks!! Deal? I feel I just want to be done. So done. I want to be a (real) size) 6.

Today I am following the belly fat cure. I skipped bfast and my lunch will be served at 1 pm with grilled chicken and some veggies.

Luckily I woke up at 149 pounds. I feel like a loser. I wated to be at 136 pounds by June 1st. Now if I really kick butt I will be 145 pounds BUT it is my own doing. No one to blame. I need to tape my cakehole shut for 2 weeks out of each month. Hehe! -- Atleast I am not trying to pass out any excuses
Old 04-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #283  
Fat to Fab and Fit

NOT that YOU were a raving maniac woman....just me
Old 04-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #284  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

I have NOT abandoned this thread!!
I made it back from Nashville last night, but I have been too exhausted to do anything but sleep!

Today's weight: 147.6
Old 04-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #285  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Kristiina: I hope that you are able to do that diet this week without any problems. When TOM is around, it's hard to follow our plans, much less an even more restricted one. You'll get to 136, just keep moving forward!!

Jo: You are absolutely right! It is time to finish this up and get into maintenance. Although, once you are here, it is hard to maintain. The party defo doesn't stop once you arrive, which is why it's important to invest in other goals besides weight loss. You can do it!!

Star: on dropping some additional pounds!! So excited for you Your commie, "Never in my wildest did I expect it to work though!" reminded me of when I did Spike Diet. I read all these posts of people doing it, but I just never expected it to work on me!! I was thrilled when it did.

Alaskan: You remain one of the busiest people I know--although unofficially!
Hopefully, you'll be able to bike today. for sunny days!

Closed Thread